Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Search for the next 9 Generals

Quote Originally Posted by Justis Hype View Post
    I feel those of you that have a negative outlook on this. Fact is most of you dont have all the information on the project and think its a commercial way of trying to create another Wu. I would be pissed too if i thought that was the case. The thought of there being another Wu is ridiculous in itself considering the immediate groups endorsed by the W neva came even close to recreating the energy of the generals. If anything I encourage true supporters of real hip hop to keep there eyes on this as it is guaranteed to produce alot of talent which is exactly what is missin from the music.

Peace
    You've got to admit, the title of the competition leads you to believe only one thing. What would you expect people to think this is?

HAHA this muhfucka fronting and i knew it - wu tang wants NOTHING to do with this. dont give me that wu tang management shit - they arent wu tang as much as u want them to be. and dont assume people arent part of the hip hop culture - i been making beats and recording with local artists for a minute

$23.50 to register before. it's $85 at the door... have fun fleecing the fans out of their cash. at least they get to feel like they were stars for a second...

is wu-tang management still managing wu-tang clan?

I don't know, but these two separate entities shouldn't be doing business separately. If wu-tang management is performing poorly, the company should be disbanded by the wu, or the staff should be fired before rehiring from scratch.

Imagine a wu-tang management handling female pop culture singers.. uh, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Default Peace

Just gettin an oppportunity to pass thru and take a look at some of the responses here...All I will say is there are a few of you that are grossly misguided. Wish I had time to go into all the details as to some of the comments that were worth replyin to.. Know this..Wu Management CEO John "Mook" Gibbons, which also happens to be RZA's cousin has made it crystal clear Wu Competition is NOT an attempt to recreate another WTC just the thought of doin so is ridiculous and is nothing I personally would be apart of. Now with that FACT being overstood we can discuss the basis of the competition which is mainly geared to add on to Wu brand and real hip hop. The competition is very much real and will highlight talented MCs all over the country. This is no AMerican Idol candy BS....This is a competition that will bring out the very best hip hop has to offer and from a fan's standpoint I feel that is huge for hip hop at this time.

Otherwise I invite you all to check the new site and station dedicated to everyone who loves Wu and real hip hop

www.wutangmanagement.com www.wutangradio.com Also check out Blue Raspberry's new site www. bluminati.ning.com and look out for her new Mixtape hosted by Legendary Wu Worldwide DJ Ron G!!!

Peace