Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nazi - muslims

Banned

Oh ok...someone says something you don't like, so you scapegoat the Jews....

how liberal of you...

Oh ok...someone says something you don't like, so you scapegoat the Jews....

how liberal of you...
    lmfao...typical tooch.

how am i scapegoating the jews? if i'm 'scapegoating the jews', wouldn't that make this whole topic 'scapegoating muslims'?

did you bother to read my post or just see 'zionist' and hastily write a response?

can you actually engage in an intelligent discussion without falling back on lame retorts and insults?

feel free to answer any or all of those questions, or dust off another thoughtless response that contributes nothing to the discussion. it's up to you.
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 05-31-2010 at 08:45 PM.

i also guess pointing out that american businesses collaborated with the nazis means i'm scapegoating americans, and not just pointing out that a variety of nations and organizations also worked with 'der furher' out of a perverse and short-sighted sense of self interest.

i've grown to pity you, tooch.

Exactly. I'll admit that the Americans were very shady in terms of dealing with both sides until pearl harbor because that's true, just like Muslims aided the Nazis. It's a war. There are no clear heroes and villains. There were good Germans (who resisted the holocaust) and Bad Americans (who looked the other way with Japanese, Italian, and German Americans), Good Muslims(who aided the British) and Bad Jews (who profited from the conflict). Hell, somehow Stalin ended up on our side for God's sake. It's person to person, but this is an interesting part of the story. A Palestinian leader who aided Hitler by working with an all Muslim military/paramilitary force against the allies.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    A Palestinian leader who aided Hitler by working with an all Muslim military/paramilitary force against the allies.
    Sources please...

* I doubt you even have any considering the fact you made statements before this without them*

I saw this on TV a while back. I'm not going to say that means it's true, but it's reasonably reliable. It was on the history channel, and they worship Hitler on there, so I'm sure it's not false statements.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Uhh...no it is not common knowledge. Whenever the holocaust was mentioned previous to 9-11, Arabs were NEVER brought up in the discussion.

Maybe you don't know something about germany at that time - it is said that the country needed to be wiped clean of any people who were not pure...a certain type of white man was prefered - a blonde haired fair skin german. Any who did not fit the discription of an Aryan was eliminated including jews, retards, cripples, and any who were not full blooded Aryan.

Now you wanna say Arabs were invited and allied with Hitler?

It does not fit.

I've been here for more than 30 yrs and your version of history was never taught in any of my classes nor on any tv channel.

This Arab/hitler ally thing is pure post 9-11 anti arab/muslim propaganda.
    if you check the history of aryans (as far as it is "known"), you will realize that a couple of thousand years ago they separated and migrated to europe, india and iran (in fact the name iran comes from aryan).
    and iran is largely inhabited by muslims.
    the blond hair, blue eyes phenotype as a symbol for pureness was strongly propagated in germany, but hitler's screwed up ideology was by no means that simple and also changed over time.

i'm not saying that whatever in the video is said (i didn't watch it) is correct. but your view is certainly simplistic!
    a lot of things happened during those years, and certainly there are many issues that are not documented well, or even not at all. and even the many things that are documented are not always widely known or appreciated. after all, the level of detail in a normal school curriculum as well as on TV is generally low.

Peace.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Uhh...no it is not common knowledge. Whenever the holocaust was mentioned previous to 9-11, Arabs were NEVER brought up in the discussion.

Maybe you don't know something about germany at that time - it is said that the country needed to be wiped clean of any people who were not pure...a certain type of white man was prefered - a blonde haired fair skin german. Any who did not fit the discription of an Aryan was eliminated including jews, retards, cripples, and any who were not full blooded Aryan.

Now you wanna say Arabs were invited and allied with Hitler?

It does not fit.

I've been here for more than 30 yrs and your version of history was never taught in any of my classes nor on any tv channel.

This Arab/hitler ally thing is pure post 9-11 anti arab/muslim propaganda.
    http://www.axishistory.com/index.php?id=5803
    http://www.axishistory.com/index.php?id=5804
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

this is common knowledge. there were muslim SS troops all over the place, especially in the balkans and russian front.

During WW2 in Bosnia was formed one of the first non-german SS division, which was consisted of Muslims.