Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The old RZA remixes of "Bring Da Ruckus" and "7th Chamber (Pt. 3)" is fucking CRAZY!!

Default The old RZA remixes of "Bring Da Ruckus" and "7th Chamber (Pt. 3)" is fucking CRAZY!!

both of these incredible "36 Chamber" session joints has been in the media section for ages, yet these are rarely even mentioned and i bet some even don't know they are there (if u haven't checked the media section anytime you gonna be amazed of all the dopeness in there - peace to Cilvaringz!)

now the sound quality ain't superb, although they are alot better than those from the demo tapes, and they do have a little tags by J-Love over them but nothing to distracting. both tracks says they are remixes in the audio section but i get the feeling with RZA that he probably made a few different versions of many of the songs since he was a real perfectionist.

i hadn't actually banged these in years and just put them both on in a row after playing the clean "36 Chambers" (that was also very cool cuz the arrangements, some vocals and sound quality are better - especially if you replace with the ones available in clean versions through singles), and i was just amazed by the dopeness of both these. the beats have elements from the album versions but at the same time they have alot of other things going on in them, fucking crazy to be able to hear that vintage RZA productions from '93 never released besides some obscure J-Love mixtape. also Ghostface has a totally different verse on the "7th Chamber" mix here (which would make it "7th Chamber Part 3" lol. if you haven't heard those in a long time then enjoy and TURN IT UP!!!! (Right click + save as)

Wu-Tang Clan - "BRING DA RUCKUS" (Demo #2 or Remix)

Wu-Tang Clan - "7th Chamber, Pt. 3" (Demo or Remix)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

FRESH FISH

fuckin ill, the 7th chamber remix is incredible. A shame it never got a proper release...

word, I used to bump that 7th chamber remix on repeat for hours

shit is that serious

Illest Killa Bee

So a j love less version of both was never found?
    Bring back the essence...

I still think 7th chamber pt 2 is the best version.

Ghostfaces verse is better on the original, but props for posting this.

Illest Killa Bee

Man this thread is from 2010 and there are others as far back as 2006, so they may not b a version w/o j love.....anyone know

Illest Killa Bee

So no one knows or they just rare n don't exist w/o j love?

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I still think 7th chamber pt 2 is the best version.

Ghostfaces verse is better on the original, but props for posting this.
    co-sign

fuck..part 3 is amazing..anyone know the samples?
    It's the god, god.

Wow thanks for posting claa7. I will repeat this for the rest of 2013. Never heard it, that part 3 is mindblowing.

the more i listen to these the more amazed i am, as Classic and fantastic "36 Chambers" is i Think these two tracks would have been even iller than their retail counterparts... "7th Chamber" sound like some "Liquid Swords" shit in my mind, and the bluesy riff on "Bring Da Ruckus" add Another dimension to it. i would love to have this version as "7th Chamber Pt. 1" and then keep "Part 2" as it is.

i wrote an article with posts about all the different versions and my thoughts on them here yesterday - http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2013/11/ep...-chambers.html

but i realized i missed to include "Rap Burglars", you know the Inspectah Deck / Rae track over the "CREAM" beat that was released on Math's "Wu & Friends" album.. since i recently changed laptop after a complete breakdown i lost most of my Music, so i was wondering if some kind soul in here could upload it for me.??? would be very grateful, preferably in 320 kbps, but 192 is fine too. many thanks in advance

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I'm feeling ghost verse better on here. love this flow he used on here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i agree with you on Ghost's verse there, truly a lost gem..

what's very interesting as well is that there seems to be another Inspectah Deck verse recorded on this beat that are missing but because of some mixing problem we can hear it underneath Ghost's verse for the first bars... rewind it and just when Ghost's verse starts you'll hear Deck clearly spit ""Ladies and Gentlemen, I hit you with that music/ The Rebel, watch me get mental with the m...", and then it cuts off.

Prospect
    Were just worms in the worst part of the apple thats rotten...

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i agree with you on Ghost's verse there, truly a lost gem..

what's very interesting as well is that there seems to be another Inspectah Deck verse recorded on this beat that are missing but because of some mixing problem we can hear it underneath Ghost's verse for the first bars... rewind it and just when Ghost's verse starts you'll hear Deck clearly spit ""Ladies and Gentlemen, I hit you with that music/ The Rebel, watch me get mental with the m...", and then it cuts off.
    Hey there. There is another version of 7th Chamber (Part 3) with a Deck version and without J-love on it. I remember recording it in the 90's to tape off Stretch & Bobbito, WNYU or another college radio late night. I believe ghost had a different version or Meth. I can't recall. But it does exist!!! I can't really remember his whole verse but some of the words went....

Jam packed facility ill/
    From the Staten, black and I'm proud to be the expert/ ......watch INS work.

Or.... That's the way INS works...

I can't remember the rest.
    Last edited by REAL6; 07-13-2014 at 11:08 AM.

The fact that he says 'good morning' over that oboe-sample makes me think this is the original, not a remix. Cartoons often use oboe stock music for sunrise scenes, and also, check similar intros for The sun (oboe, good mooorning) and The afterparty (obizzoe, woke up in the morning bout ten).