Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 die in Israeli raid on aid flotilla

Sigh... for whatever good intentions or whatever "right of defense" Israeli civilians thinks they have, shit is really hitting the fan. They gotta wake up themselves to their country's policies which actively promotes anti-Jewish sentiments around the world by purposely fueling hatred and anger when they can actually rather simply solved by negtiating with the Palestinians. This shit is going to be stopped soon, whether how good or bad it's going to be, it really all depends on the actions of Israeli citizens. Cause their right winged fucking leader sure ain't gonna take the option that protects their own citizens!

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    ^it's time for the jews to wake the fuck up and kill the arabs already like they did the last time.

seriously man ....... ?

Veteran Member

ikke mothafaka killyaself sharon

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living-jism View Post
    Sigh... for whatever good intentions or whatever "right of defense" Israeli civilians thinks they have, shit is really hitting the fan. They gotta wake up themselves to their country's policies which actively promotes anti-Jewish sentiments around the world by purposely fueling hatred and anger when they can actually rather simply solved by negtiating with the Palestinians. This shit is going to be stopped soon, whether how good or bad it's going to be, it really all depends on the actions of Israeli citizens. Cause their right winged fucking leader sure ain't gonna take the option that protects their own citizens!
    They elected such leadership. I talked to a few Israeli exchange students and they fully support their government, to the point that they become aggressive if you don't say you support it too.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

www.haaretz.com an israeli site denounces :

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-speci...t-sea-1.293246

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...idity-1.292959

Highlight : Foreign Ministry spokesman Yossi Levy, one of the most ridiculous of the propagandists, outdid himself when he unblinkingly proclaimed that the aid convoy headed toward Gaza was a violation of international law.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    ikke mothafaka killyaself sharon
    Wasn't being serious

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    if Iran did the same thing the world would be up in arms, especially America and Europe. war would be declared.

Isreal is scum to me. fucking scum, and i fully support a Turkish war on Isreal. the Isrealis think they can fuck with us, we have to remind them whose the real boss of the middle east. we aint Syrian, we aint Lebanese we would fuck up the IDF in a matter of days.

FUCK ISREAL
    It's fucking true, the turkish army goes so hard...

Turkey NEEDS to do something
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    www.haaretz.com an israeli site denounces :

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-speci...t-sea-1.293246

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...idity-1.292959

Highlight : Foreign Ministry spokesman Yossi Levy, one of the most ridiculous of the propagandists, outdid himself when he unblinkingly proclaimed that the aid convoy headed toward Gaza was a violation of international law.
    Sure there exist people who aren't blinded by the propaganda, and in Israel such people read Haaretz. The problem is that Haaretz always had a small circulation and is mostly unknown outside of their devout readers' circle.

http://www.thenation.com/article/haa...liberal-beacon

"People who read it are better educated and more sophisticated than most, but the rest of the country doesn't know it exists."

So my statement still stands: an overwhelming majority of Israelis fully support their government.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    if Iran did the same thing the world would be up in arms, especially America and Europe. war would be declared.

Isreal is scum to me. fucking scum, and i fully support a Turkish war on Isreal. the Isrealis think they can fuck with us, we have to remind them whose the real boss of the middle east. we aint Syrian, we aint Lebanese we would fuck up the IDF in a matter of days.

FUCK ISREAL
    hahaha lol

Turks aren`t even middle eastern lol

and

Israel would bomb turkey back to the stone age !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    1.5 billion muslims

13 million jews

...gee, I wonder who's going to win
    13 million jews + 2.1 billion Christians + God

Gee I wonder who would win !!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-02-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    13 million jews + 2.1 billion Christians + God

Gee I wonder who would win !!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    you don't really think God takes a side in war do you?

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    hahaha lol

Turks aren`t even middle eastern lol

and

Israel would bomb turkey back to the stone age !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
    well on top of your lack of theological knowledge you also have a deep deep ignorance over military, geographical knowledge.

i feel sorry for you man. this amount of ignorance in a human being is just too much.