Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

71 74.74%
  • No

24 25.26%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz - Mental Chambers 'The Sequel'

i'd cop it..though for 20 bucks, it needs to be packaged properly, not a cd-r with a folded printout of some artwork instead of a booklet.

Can't do that bro.. thats what I tried doing with these beats before.

start with ya own talent search.... waddup ?! lets make something happen ringz.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

im always open for some dope beats.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Who has money to buy anything? You should post this on the Goldman Sachs website
    LOLOL.....

yo ringz, i for one will never understand how U can have 'mental chamberz' VOLUMES that remain as unused instrumentals, yet oddly a 'lex diamond story', 'wu-massacre', 'mr xcitement', and 'tical 0' actually exist & got distributed. go figure?!

how 'bout this idea... what about a re-MIX tape? take "old" WU songs (group & solo) & create re-mixes w/ your un-used beats?

....or better yet, create blends... keeping a song's orig beat in the beginning, then switch it 2-3 times. ya know how "the jumpoff" changes at the end? "criminology" kinda has 2 beats.

i think i'd love that. others might too.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i'd cop it either on cd or digital for sure...I love the 3rd Chamber Beats instrumental cd, i listen to it regularly likes an album

if this is anything like that (and I assume it is) then fuck yea, bring that out man!

Quote Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
    LOLOL.....

yo ringz, i for one will never understand how U can have 'mental chamberz' VOLUMES that remain as unused instrumentals, yet oddly a 'lex diamond story', 'wu-massacre', 'mr xcitement', and 'tical 0' actually exist & got distributed. go figure?!

how 'bout this idea... what about a re-MIX tape? take "old" WU songs (group & solo) & create re-mixes w/ your un-used beats?

....or better yet, create blends... keeping a song's orig beat in the beginning, then switch it 2-3 times. ya know how "the jumpoff" changes at the end? "criminology" kinda has 2 beats.

I don't get why you mentioned Wu Massacre (sure it could've been longer, but it's cetainly quality on the production/rhymes tip), but the others could've used Ringz beats, no doubt.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud

Quote Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post

for 20 dollars i think he should entitle us to have the acapellas from his "I" album and let other djs remix and blend their efforts for us to embrace... i know some fellas who would love to get their hands on some acapellas esp from that "I" album.... speaking of which if i threw a little extra cash in could i get the acapellas from I? so instead of 20 bones itd be thirty!?!?
    Angelz in the midst please enlist/ heartz consist ov righteousness/ battle iron fist against souls so devilish/ ~ Ptolemy: 3 Kingz PNR MusiK

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

The ideas are great so far. I will see how I can put it all together. Thanks for the responses everyone! Keep it going though!

I say

throw these out for free for like 20 min and tehn kill the link and go to work on the sales

let us at least get 1 for free then we a pay u

PRODIGAL SUN

i will certainly buy it on cd format. its a shame to see those beats not picked up by Wu members. Really no point putting them out on mp3 as that would be waste, most ppl here wont pay for an mp3 when they can download it for free, cd is a different case if you are a collector you would actually want to own a copy yourself.

Sampler as appetizer will be much appreciated ! Make it happen, dude!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

I look forward to the continuation of "The Tigers from Kwangtung"

Veteran Member

I would def buy a copy on cd. I missed the first mental chambers and it took me years to find a legit copy...I (and my wife) still knock bloodthirsty shogun regularly! Shit is fire

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

Quote Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
    I don't get why you mentioned Wu Massacre (sure it could've been longer, but it's cetainly quality on the production/rhymes tip), but the others could've used Ringz beats, no doubt.
    i mentioned "massacre" because i think its trash (i know i'm in the minority). i think dope WU-type beats do A WHOLE LOT for an album. plus, ringz's effort/dedication? unflappable! i can drool over what he coulda done for "massacre".
    bottom line - it COULDA been wayyyyy better, & i think in ringz's hands it DEFINITELY woulda been.

I would definately prefer a digital copy, it makes things a lot easier on everyone.
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"