Thread: dropping knowledge(I think thats what i should call it now,lol)

Default dropping knowledge(I think thats what i should call it now,lol)

Angels observing

"Obey me"

Hey dont take that mans "magic" coin away or he will "magically" gain 3 more..lol..

Not aproved..

lol It's funny to me that people open there mouths to say i can't teach lessons.. When I got so much shit locked away.. For instance have you ever seen these people so scared of godmind they run away from you and the idea of Godmind doing something to them?? I have proof of that..lol..

I got some knowledge to drop i hope you dont take me as looking down on anybody.. I just like to prepare speechs.. Let me talk to yall, Dont listen to those people out there speaking tricknology.. They say to look down on the evil side of God.. Jesus said look at them as beast.. That was just another form of mind control.. I tell you the path of Gods love is not to think you are superior then them.. If it where true then i would say yes.. But you are in a path of gods perfect love, and you reap those benefits.. And all that means is you are in a better path, as a beneficiar.. Thats gods agreement with you i believe.. Instead of doing like them and working against God, programing yourself to hate God and others that are not against God.. Do like You and flow with his power.. See these people think god is trying to wear them down(i got proof) saying obey me..lol They feel like they dont wanna be controlled..lol But really what that means is separating yourself from gods first nature.. And you reap the benefits of hate.. And i tell you it is verrry stressful fighting godmind..(mind control bitchs lol) See just when you think you got God all figured out he comes back and hits you with shit to astonish you..(i should know right?lol)(weather the above statement is true or not) You think these people are going to let new comers just chill??? These people are babys now by the time they die they will go threw some verrrry deep hatred for god and others and will casue them much stress.. Not cause hate is not euphoric in nature, but because fighting godmind is more of a handfull then what you would think first of all.. To raise in rank in the higher relams you most prob have to go threw some vigorous shit.. But please keep this all in perpective of this fucking shit where in..

Well i'm gonna end it there.. I had this huge speech prepared on gods love and hate and other what i feel revealing answers but it's not coming out like i first said it.. I have to learn to not get so inspired at night before going to sleep..lol.. When it comes out live it comes out a lot better..
    Last edited by night pupil; 06-02-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Yo sun, heres where the knowledge is:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=4687721

Yo sun, heres where the knowledge is:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=4687721

priest is not talking to himself..lol.. Whatever i just can't fucking get myself str8.. I'm fucking having revelations like crazy..lol..
    Last edited by night pupil; 06-04-2010 at 12:33 AM.

I had a major urge to post this.. But noone even gives a fuck.. If theres anyone out there even.. So i'm just going to go back into my cave.. Peace
    Last edited by night pupil; 06-04-2010 at 12:26 AM.