Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the natural word the true language of God's voice?

Default Is the natural word the true language of God's voice?

?
    truth in motion. metaphors and mysteries waiting to be unraveled.

build. (and destroy if necessary)

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post

^God's loves variety and putting color everywhere, but when it comes to religion "ONE and ONE only!!!!!" uuuuuuummmm but You've got variety everywhere else .

DNA is structurally sound in seashells as well

What is rough and jagged can be smoothed over by the soft and life-giving. How powerful the strength of such a substance in full-force

the weakest of substances (graphite) can be the hardest on the planet with structure and discipline

Destruction and rebirth often go hand in hand. The old foundation must be destroyed to give birth to something more lush and rewarding

A sky that holds seemingly unlimited potential................

is smaller still given a wide enough vantage point. We are at once, one with the Infinite but infinitely small in stature in that very same framework
    ?
    truth in motion. metaphors and mysteries waiting to be unraveled.

Light itself carries in mutiple waves. One source but a variation in flavors. Religion is no different in that respect, regardless of what Jesus was supposed to have said.

build. (and destroy if necessary)

That's an update to hopefully spark some conversation if you don't see what I see when looking at these pic.

As a heads up if you can't join in this discussion without quoting some verses then stay the fuck out. I'm gonna delete each and every one I see.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    ^what the volcano said.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

The only thing that would be even more fascinating is that all of that didn't need no God/gods to develop.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Brilliance is only possible if there is idiocy to compare it to.

Is the natural world the true language of God's voice?
    Surely it is.
    im assuming you meant 'world'

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

"It is He Who sendeth down rain from the skies: with it We produce vegetation of all kinds: from some We produce green (crops), out of which We produce grain, heaped up (at harvest); out of the date-palm and its sheaths (or spathes) (come) clusters of dates hanging low and near: and (then there are) gardens of grapes, and olives, and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety): when they begin to bear fruit, feast your eyes with the fruit and the ripeness thereof. Behold! in these things there are Signs for people who believe."

"Thenceforth were your hearts hardened: They became like a rock and even worse in hardness. For among rocks there are some from which rivers gush forth; others there are which when split asunder send forth water; and others which sink for fear of God. And God is not unmindful of what ye do."

"Seest thou not that God sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue. "

"When the earth is shaken to her convulsion, And the earth throws up her burdens (from within), And man cries (distressed): 'What is the matter with her?'"

"He has made subject to you the Night and the Day; the sun and the moon; and the stars are in subjection by His Command: verily in this are Signs for men who are wise.
    "

"It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course."

"
    We have indeed decked the lower heaven with beauty (in) the stars"

[/QUOTE]

"God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light: God doth set forth Parables for men: and God doth know all things"

Veteran Member

http://www.dorisdayphotography.com/L...t,%20Texas.JPG
    ^God's loves variety and putting color everywhere, but when it comes to religion "ONE and ONE only!!!!!" uuuuuuummmm but You've got variety everywhere else .
    There is no comparison between colour with religion - apples and oranges.

http://www.maa.org/devlin/spiral_shells.jpg
    DNA is structurally sound in seashells as well.
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I see our environment as a reason to think about why we are here and to learn lessons.

looks like he meant to say 'found'
    step your grammar game up visionz lol

It's like in the silmarillion. The Ainur sing the world into existence in accordance to the wishes of Eru Illuvatar...

Oh god not LOTR references.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

i think you lost everybody on that reference

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    looks like he meant to say 'found'
    step your grammar game up visionz lol
    I still don't see how it makes sense though - 'stucturally found'?

Shouldn't dna be in them anyway being that they are an exoskeleton of a creature?

I am not nitpicking here. I just want to know what he was trying to say about seashells.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    There is no comparison between colour with religion - apples and oranges.

...but yet I just did. Color eminates from a single source, light. I don't think religion is any different. It's all a reflection that comes from a single source.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I see our environment as a reason to think about why we are here and to learn lessons.
    Watson and Crick won the nobel for discovering the shape of DNA and yet it's been there in the middle of a seashell the whole time.

Veteran Member

Oh.. I get what you mean now about the seashells - the shape - and the shape of dna.

Ya, initially, what could be called as religion came from one source.

Do you think there should be more than one cuz the colours are more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Oh.. I get what you mean now about the seashells - the shape - and the shape of dna.

Ya, initially, what could be called as religion came from one source.

Do you think there should be more than one cuz the colours are more than one?
    I think it's only natural that their is more than one tradition established to bring humans closer to God. There's different cultures, values etc in the world from one region to the next, it only makes sense that these different cultures would have different methodolgies in coming to understand God (or that God would send messengers to speak in a manner that would be readily accepted by it's intended audience)

(or that God would send messengers to speak in a manner that would be readily accepted by it's intended audience)

So visionz are you telling me the almighty God creator of heaven and earth and everything in it , can not make a message that would be universal and relevant to all cultures and races ????

peace be with you !