Thread: NLZ Aka War Machine (Dom Pachino Fam)

Exclamation NLZ Aka War Machine (Dom Pachino Fam)

New member apart of Wu-Fam is ya feelin this cat or what?

http://www.nlzonline.com/

Default Re: NLZ Aka War Machine (Dom Pachino Fam)

well this cat been down for a minute, and he's definently ill, ya'll don't believe me check out the tracks on his myspace too www.myspace.com/nlzakawarmachine this cat is the future, word up stay on the lookout for him....some ill surprises too comin soon

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I contacted him for some nice DOM PACHINO and NAPALM update on wutangcorp, but he aint replying my mails no more. Pretty stupid.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

because a artist didn't reply to you? lol you wonder why not, look at the attutude of people in this place

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    because a artist didn't reply to you? lol you wonder why not, look at the attutude of people in this place
    nope artist just need stay in contact with there audience as much as possible which wu artist tend to stray away like there audience on the net is just that internet heads but I'm sure cats on this board are regular people and not computer machines. Take a look at the competition (Dipset, G-Unit, Game,etc.) There are in constant contact with there fans on there boards. Lessons need to be learned to gain better prosperity

85 %ER

Dude aight but I'm not feelin some of his beats and production but he sure got flow

85 %ER

i got both of his albuums from chambermusik and the team napalm cd he is on, dope artist, support him.

Veteran Member

he is dope. im gonna cop his cd next at chambermusik
    wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    What the fuck is your problem? Im updating this site and put time in this site and not getting paid. Is that a wack attitude to you? Shut the fuck up faggot.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I contacted him for some nice DOM PACHINO and NAPALM update on wutangcorp, but he aint replying my mails no more. Pretty stupid.
    have some respect man, perhaps he is busy, why trying to diss cos he didnt reply u yet?
    Forgotten Brotherhood

Peace all ...this is NLZ ..thanks for the support from those that do and straight up i respect those with true opinions ..it separates the reality from the many falsehoods that plague the industry ..as for info for Wu Tang Corp ..i been a lil bizzier than usual because of all the opportunities that have been open to me as Dom P says "we gotta go get it cause nobody is giving handouts" so look for me on various projects as we prepare to bring TEAM NAPALM aka THE TEAM through ..so sorry for the delay imma have someone on that cause we do appreciate the pub and coverage of our endeavors and we want to have info right and exact inclusive of photos and audio ..i'm carrying the IRON FLAG aka GUIDON BEARER ...PEACE NLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    What the fuck is your problem? Im updating this site and put time in this site and not getting paid. Is that a wack attitude to you? Shut the fuck up faggot.
    i did not see this. And you wonder why people don't respect this site, i'm not even gonna reply to this ignorance

stay up NLZ no doubt god I got ya back

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by WAR MACHINE
    Peace all ...this is NLZ ..thanks for the support from those that do and straight up i respect those with true opinions ..it separates the reality from the many falsehoods that plague the industry ..as for info for Wu Tang Corp ..i been a lil bizzier than usual because of all the opportunities that have been open to me as Dom P says "we gotta go get it cause nobody is giving handouts" so look for me on various projects as we prepare to bring TEAM NAPALM aka THE TEAM through ..so sorry for the delay imma have someone on that cause we do appreciate the pub and coverage of our endeavors and we want to have info right and exact inclusive of photos and audio ..i'm carrying the IRON FLAG aka GUIDON BEARER ...PEACE NLZ
    Good lookin War Machine big ups to you. Do the damn thing