Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention - Newcomers Please Read!!

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    This is a good idea cause I see alot of ppl seeking praise then dipping out when shit is not to their satisfaction. As an emcee/producer, I came with the mindset of helping others the way I was helped by cats such as 7thgrandmantis, 12welve, M.O.D., & Tha Basement DwellaZ. I'll be the first to admit that I flat out sucked compared to others when I came here, but over time I adjusted cause if ur willing to learn from experience then you will succeed on some level.

If you can't support, you must abort!
    LMAO i was about to type up this same shit.

dope shit....loll.. naw! im not a frequent at this site nor do i spend much extra time online then i do for listening to a few tracks from inspirational artists, friends or people im battling...bottom line is my critiques have rendered to almost speechless..the internets a great tool especially for artists and networking... i went to art school and was actually trained well to criticize in a constructive manner..but that fell off, so i suppose i can get back into it,.... also, i guess, im a bit selfish as well by not listening more to other cats in the same boat. keep blogging lol

TREAT YASELF

PEACE J

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Fuck that sjit 3 replyz before postin,,, dope sjit or wateva jus reply 3 timez before ya post I remember this a cople yearz back when my post was deleted and I got mad and then Z popped up and explained to me why so with this rule , good rule yo

PEACE
    GravestoneMysteronz
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

i think this has been open long enough. starting now, im going to try and put this into effect.

peace and blessings to all, lets build and get keep it movin!