Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danger Mouse

SHAOLIN STUDENT

SHAOLIN STUDENT

forgot about Dark Night of the Soul

oh and the only way to get the record is torrents.
    if you buy the album, you're really just paying for a picture book.
    due to legal disputes, any cd that comes with the picture book just says
    "For Legal Reasons, enclosed CD-R contains no music. Use it as you will."

Dangermouse is a true artist.
    Making music with or without payment.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

yo if someone got can you please hook me up with the "Twenty Six Inch EP" Danger Mouse & Jemini released in 2003. it features songs songs and has some ill remixes and alternative versions of the album songs (as the one i poseted above).

much, much appreciated. i'm also thinking about putting up a Danger Mouse compilation in a while.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    Co Sign -

IMO Gnarls Barkley is his greatest work - his skills really stand out on those 2 albums - enough for me to compare those albums to Stevie Wonders works
    my uncle wanted to fight me after saying that
    Crazy as it sounds, I could see where you might say that. Mouse has the same kind of visionary ideas with music that Stevie does. I think they could definitely be put in the same category. I only heard the first Gnarls Barkley album. Masterpiece for sure. Still have to hear the second one though.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    also i read on Wikipedia that there's been talk about a collaborative album between Black Thought and DM. probably won't happen but that really would be something!
    Just the thought of this made me skeet.

yo props for putting me onto the Broken Bells album, i've been spinning it alot the last few days.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Broken Bells is looking like album of the year, IMO
    oh and it seems both artists would rather continue on with Broken Bells than their other projects, if you watch the interviews.
    It'd suck if we didn't get another GB album........ but if it means more flawless broken bells records, i won't complain.

^ yeah it's definitely a very, very solid record but i'm gonna be mad dissapointed if that's what the future holds for Danger Mouse. i need me some more Danger Mouse hip-hop beats in my life, a new Gnarls Barkley album and Danger DOOM please!

i think DM is way too creative to be stuck with one artist for the rest of his career tho, might be some years for Broken Bells though