Thread: Untitled

Default Untitled

Dismissal into the abyssal, gravity rips your bones out your gristle.
    Slight vocalizations leave you insects fleeing like misfired missiles.
    Enhanced with otherworldly stamina, muscle fibers bend neutron stars.
    Emit radiation like celestial pulsars, iron boots shatter skulls like sandbars.
    Stranded in the desert, grizzly bearded hyenas rip flesh from your cadaver.
    Fuck guns, I swing wooded mallets lined with the active fangs of death-adders.
    Murder is unavoidable, stealthy prone in your local swamp, concealed by a ghillie suit.
    Owl’s screechy hoots conceal any proof as I symmetrically divide your veins and roots.
    Shinobi, bamboo blow gun penetrates the armor of the most battle-seasoned shogun.
    Remove your praised king’s head; impale it on a spear, parallel to his flags and slogans.
    Thundering hoofs of bison provide echoing bass waves, seconds before the duel.
    Butterfly knife in left hand, katana in right, I wield the dual, blades sharper then jewels.
    Leave you to rot, petrify, and to burn in the form of fossil fuel. Blood spills like BP oil.
    Turn my tracks up in your speakers, the sound waves come louder then ejaculating bulls.

Bump. Sorry, computer crashed.

Astrological dominance, leave opponents floating toward the sun’s solar prominences.
    Perpendicular to parallel universes, black hole gravity destroys your senses of defenses.
    Vortexes of comet tails provide the trails that avoid collision with Neptune’s hail.
    Caution of hatch breeches, entire bronchial systems coated with ice in single inhales.

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Dope, dope, I like the line : "Butterfly knife in left hand, katana in right, I wield the dual, blades sharper then jewels."

sick shit yo

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Dismissal into the abyssal, gravity rips your bones out your gristle.
    Slight vocalizations leave you insects fleeing like misfired missiles.
    Enhanced with otherworldly stamina, muscle fibers bend neutron stars.
    Emit radiation like celestial pulsars, iron boots shatter skulls like sandbars.
    Stranded in the desert, grizzly bearded hyenas rip flesh from your cadaver.
    Fuck guns, I swing wooded mallets lined with the active fangs of death-adders.
    Murder is unavoidable, stealthy prone in your local swamp, concealed by a ghillie suit.
    Owl’s screechy hoots conceal any proof as I symmetrically divide your veins and roots.
    Shinobi, bamboo blow gun penetrates the armor of the most battle-seasoned shogun.
    Remove your praised king’s head; impale it on a spear, parallel to his flags and slogans.

sick shit yo

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah