Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know where everything started to go wrong?

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    He said that EVERYTHING started to go wrong when the teenager was created, implying some form of moral decay prevalent in society with that being the CAUSE, not the effect. The basic premise that there is some sort of decay in this society is flawed so whether or not you attribute it to teenagers is irrelevant.

If there is no moral decay, then how has anything gone wrong with the creation of the teenager? He'd have no reason to make the thread.
    oh thanks man, i forget you know me better than i know me, and need you to tell me what i think. what the fuck are you getting so pissed off at something very general, shit man, that pisses me off. we're all pissed off. but serious, i say something general and you interpret it a certain way, and suddenly that's exactly what i mean. HOW ABOUT NO. and that 60 years ago thing was just a thought, i don't have the greatest knowledge on how everything before my time was, i should have gone back further, i didn't know what the fuck happened in the 40s, BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT 2005. so shit did go on in the 40s, not too sure if it was like that up here in Canada. the KKK wasn't allowed to have a meeting here in Canada around those times i'm pretty sure.

what i said was very general, things seemed to get worse as teenagers get more and more responsibility.

so if you still have some issues about my opinions, you're preaching to deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    The Boy Scouts of America came into existance from a man that witnessed the Zulu Boys Rites of Passage. With Rites of Passages, like bar mitzvahs, boys are trained to be men. When those types of systems are in place, young boys can learn to be men from the elders of the communities. Without these structures we are doomed to the types of conditions that you state. The destruction of civilizations due to imperialism and capitalistic objectives degrade the human in man. Therefore, we don't cherish our flesh over external material possessions. The Trans Atlantic African Holocaust destroyed the Africans in the Americas way of life. It forced (Indigenous American) tribal life in the Americas to drastically be altered. Instead of having small tribes where this type of nurturing environment could exist, the tribes had to band together into a massive nation to battle the White Supremist Imperials of Europe.

Long answer, but the short version is:Uncivilized individuals (youths to be specific to this thread) are one of the many side effects of the mass destruction of "civilization" by comerce driven barbarians.

Take it easy
    Peace
    listen to this man. we're on the same page.

you know what the definition of a man seems to be in today's society? a guy who's fucked as many girls as possible, hell maybe even has a kid or two he doesn't care about, and spends all his money on himself and possessions. if you don't do one or two of these things, people are gonna call you a fag. this is just my social observation.

but a man of many years ago before many of our times was a man who married a woman, cared for her and his children, supported his family with his job, went somewhere in life through occuptation, and upheld morals and values, especially those of Masculinity.

the thing is, there's always been people who have tried to fuck as many girls as possible and spend their money on stuff they want, but now it's more of the normal.
    ________
    Handjob Hardcore
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Default Re: You know where everything started to go wrong?

Excellent points blackwisdom.

Veteran Member

So you are a proponent then of the current social constructs that permeate Amerikkka?
    As opposed to the pastb structure, yeh.

oh thanks man, i forget you know me better than i know me, and need you to tell me what i think.
    Didn't claim either. Im basing my thoughts on your own words.

what i said was very general, things seemed to get worse as teenagers get more and more responsibility.
    And I disagree. Things are getting nothing but better.

so if you still have some issues about my opinions, you're preaching to deaf ears.
    What a loser. OH NOESSS!!! DISAGREEMENT. CANT HAVE THAT... Nothing is more ignorant than shutting your ears. Ever.

Default Go

yo what i meant was, i'm not arguing man, i didn't put this shit up to argue. so if you try to argue with me, i'm not gonna say anythin about it, cause i don't care how opposite your opinion is, i was just seeing what people thought about what i said, you're just bitching it looks like.

now after i type this up, you're gonna quote it, say some more dumb stuff, and waste more of your time.
    ________
    Yamaha yp400 majesty
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish
    and that 60 years ago thing was just a thought, i don't have the greatest knowledge on how everything before my time was, i should have gone back further, i didn't know what the fuck happened in the 40s, BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT 2005. so shit did go on in the 40s, not too sure if it was like that up here in Canada. the KKK wasn't allowed to have a meeting here in Canada around those times i'm pretty sure.
    Bless

Not sure what part of Canada you're from but if you're in Ontario then you should have heard of a place called Georgetown (Just North of Mississauga), there are still KKK meetings held there. And the KKK wasnt allowed to hold meetings??? Who would enforce that "rule" considering the police and politians ran the KKK??? It's good that you care about 2005 but it's equally important to know the past aswell, considering that history has been known to repeat itself.

Peace
    "Fuck looking cute, I'm strickly Tim boots and army certified suits."

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    I hate this shit. Whenever people start missing the old days, they're suspect in my book. blahblhablah
    I love how you associate every single person into the most negative category possible. No wonder racism still exists. Do you really think people miss the days of hangings and whatnot? Fuck me a break. When people start missing the old days, I take it as they miss a more simple life. Even if that simple life falls into a stereotypical perspective. Guilty complex maybe?

Clear sign that the brain washing is working when you have people looking back at a genocidal police state wondering how we've let our morals slip since then.
    Once again bud, not everything is doomsday scenerio. Let's ignore everything good, and focus only on the bad. Talk about OH NOES!!1 WORLD ENDING!!! eat your fucking heart out.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Veteran Member

When people start missing the old days, I take it as they miss a more simple life. Even if that simple life falls into a stereotypical perspective.
    This simple life NEVER EXISTED. EVER. So where is it coming from? Clearly revisionist, cleansed history, which I have a problem with.

Once again bud, not everything is doomsday scenerio. Let's ignore everything good, and focus only on the bad. Talk about OH NOES!!1 WORLD ENDING!!! eat your fucking heart out.
    I AM focused on the good which is why Im not looking back at the past for better times that never existed. I see whats good today.

This simple life NEVER EXISTED. EVER. So where is it coming from? Clearly revisionist, cleansed history, which I have a problem with.
    A simpler life for example is the father working, the mother staying at home taking care of the babies where as today mom & pop dukes and sometimes the whole fam is on the grind. Another one is AIDS everyone wanting to be a player compared to getting a girl pregnant back in the day and settling down as a young man. Another is shooting the fair one rather then getting shot by some young punk or him doing a drive by or getting 20 of his boys to try to rush you while you chillin with your fam in front of your crib. I'm sure there's many more examples.

Notice how some of these examples correlate with teenage years.

I AM focused on the good which is why Im not looking back at the past for better times that never existed. I see whats good today.
    Both good and bad can be gleaned from back in the day and in todays current world. To say that the society is better in ALL aspects is to ignore its ills, in my opinion.