Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wu-wannabe movement

wutang killed hiphop

Hey monk how is the search going for W's on AP2099 projects? You probly gonna break out the photoshop soon huh.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Default Drunken spunk got stabbed in the stomach and cum poured out

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk
    atma is a bitch ass faggitt he wants to get fame with his wannadick songs
    keep talkin, fact is you already got dropped. and here you are agian, cause ya dont learn. atma is a real g, maaaaadd respect in the underground music biz. and pieces of shit like you will never gain clout for using the wu double u, and niggas like buddha monk should know better than to work with pathetic noname internet nut huggers like you.

so keep talkin

and why not, you should holla over to lcob mexico if u hate so much, n get your fucken teeth smacked out. http://www.myspace.com/lcobmexico

w/ a dope beat in the backround you probly get murked just like in this vid ^^

lmao @ 1:56 continued
    cant fuck with lcob
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 06-21-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    they are bitches

lol u dont know what u saying man
    stop smoking bad weed

lmfao

drunkmonk 4 prez!!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Mel Gibstein's Avatar

That next 9generals shit is faggotry at best. What a horrible fucking idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Gibstein View Post
    That next 9generals shit is faggotry at best. What a horrible fucking idea.
    that and the warghosts international movement................................

Honestly now I see the Wu as just a giant movement with 9 generals.So I really dont see the big deal there no wannabes in my eyes.

everyone is influenced by someone in some way ? so its not jocking, or biting , or any of that bullshit ! its people trying to make dope shit , straight up . im 16 and i already fuckin know this , so stop talking shit to each other , and go on with your dope music . thats it , straight up !

Quote Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
    everyone is influenced by someone in some way ? so its not jocking, or biting , or any of that bullshit ! its people trying to make dope shit , straight up . im 16 and i already fuckin know this , so stop talking shit to each other , and go on with your dope music . thats it , straight up !
    HELL TO THA MUTHAFUCKING YEAHZ now that what I'am talking bout thank you.

haven't ya both cuties collabed on 1-2 albums? cutie sheep & cutie monk?

you whack producer i know it for sure,
    in this broken marriage u was the whore !!

and plz stop doin beats for wu-fam b4 they're loosing all their fans/attention

@ Stone Messiah : i copped all y'all fam albums even yours,why the fuck u work with that motherfucker if u got a god like chainz with ya :/

Quote Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
    it's bitin faggit, just deal with it. you can't come out reppin a sound that was created almost 20 years ago by someone who isn't you and it not be bitin.

so anybody who wants to throw a W on their chest and make music is exempt from bein a biter? that's how it works?

regardless of how y'all look at it, nobody has put out a 'wu-influenced' album that's fuckin with the 36-Forever era, so why bother? push the music forward instead of livin in the past, you ain't never gonna perfect a sound that was already perfected

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Box View Post
    it's bitin faggit, just deal with it. you can't come out reppin a sound that was created almost 20 years ago by someone who isn't you and it not be bitin.

so anybody who wants to throw a W on their chest and make music is exempt from bein a biter? that's how it works?

regardless of how y'all look at it, nobody has put out a 'wu-influenced' album that's fuckin with the 36-Forever era, so why bother? push the music forward instead of livin in the past, you ain't never gonna perfect a sound that was already perfected

Faggot ? Your the fucking faggot with snoopdog in your signature . So shut the fuck up and go listen to Daz or c-murder you fucking idiot .

RuggedSounds
    Free Warcloud !

hahahahahaha ! europe ? im from Cali , you fuckin moron , the west coast ! and your from the south so you must listen to faggot ass z-ro and project pat right ? you fucking idiot .