Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan European Tour 2010

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    ..Fucking chick behind me was like "Excuse me, I can't see". What the fuck do you want me to do. I'm not gonna fucking move, where do you want me to move. Can you see any fucking space? Dumb ass bitches.
    these typical girls..
    ..The Princess and the Pea
    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard

Default Jesussonfatherholyghostspiritmessiasmessiahchristt ruthwisdomtrustfathlordoursabbaothr

Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

* Home
    * Bio
    * Press
    * Music
    * Store
    * News
    * Photos
    * Contact
    * Guestbook
    * Links/Friends
    * Blog

Join the email list!
    JesusChristTruVineEnt.
    JesusChristTruVineEnt.
    JesusChristTruVineEnt.: Home
    color logo with white background

maCmoses: I

NEW!!! Download maCmoses's HOT NEW 7 track Digital-Only Release for ONLY $7.99 'I'll Find Out!', at CD Baby,

Welcome to the NEW AND IMPROVED online facilities for JESUS CHRIST TRU VINE Entertainment. We're glad you've joined us. Well, after a 2 year hiatus, maCmoses is back with the release of his brand new Digital-Only album 'I'll Find Out!'. Be sure to check out snippets of this 7 track banger by clicking the 'MUSIC' link at the top of the page!

This is Inspirational Hip Hop focusing on the Teachings & Healing Power of JESUS Christ!

For more info check out the'CONTACT' page. Feel free to check out the , sign the 'GUESTBOOK', join the mailing list, and enjoy the site. You can also download 'maCmoses' tracks from the popular Apple I-tunes. Please feel free to log onto 'i-tunes' and type 'maCmoses' into the search engine to download our music today!!

Be on the lookout for updates and new products and let your friends and family know that we have improved our online facilities. Thanks for checking us out and come back often. and if you liked all the albums released by maCmoses and JESUS CHRIST TRU VINE Entertainment 'I'll Find Out!',

' From Israel to DC', and 'A New Path', log onto CD Baby, and feel free to write a review.

Also check maCmoses out on Myspace.

Thanks again and always remember, 'With God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37 -KJV)'. GOD Bless.

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” (Psalm 119:130) listen to chapter (Read by Max McLean. Provided by The Listener's Audio Bible.)

Powered by BibleGateway.com

© 2010 JesusChristTruVineEnt.
    X

* Bookmarks
    * My Computer
    * Printer

Was awesome last night, gutted Meth wasnt there and wish they had done longer. Glad ive finally got to see em. Da mystery of chessboxin was the best, they done all the classics which was quality.

Wu Tang Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
    bro, that's exactly what happened at the london show. but the show was still sick. RZA was bare drunk off champagne and started sprayin it in the audience. there was enough heads smoking. all i could smell was weed so obviously that's what they'd be toking.

the curfew shit is bait. but the show was sick.

my mate recorded some videos and took a few pics so i'll upload them like tomorrow

there was no merchandise inside the venue but i bagged myself a t-shirt for £8 from a dude outside.

peace

Yeh thats one thing to expect from the clan, they never turn up on time its just the way they are I suppose. It says something when I was happy that they were on stage at 10pm when they were supposed to start at 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Yeah what was up with that curfew bullshit?? Is that an england thing or what?

Concert was amazing though. The Manchester crowd were the best part. Everyone was so hype and going crazy, sick shit.

Anyone have any good quality footage? Maybe throw that shit up on youtube?

Cant wait to see the clan again!! Doubt well ever get 7 generals together again though!
    Some video there of Manchester:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=10%2C22&uni=3

I managed to get duel of the iron mic and ice cream
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ4e0pAeUvU

then my fucking battery went flat and i ran out of space = /
    Last edited by Ready2Die; 08-06-2010 at 08:30 AM.

billyanalogue

Look guys... the Manchester show was dope and all, much energy BUT....BUT whoever decided to chant POUNDS Rules Everything Around Me.... man that shit is lame! THATS A LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATION RIGHT THERE MAN FUCK DAT!!!!!

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by billyanalogue View Post
    Look guys... the Manchester show was dope and all, much energy BUT....BUT whoever decided to chant POUNDS Rules Everything Around Me.... man that shit is lame! THATS A LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATION RIGHT THERE MAN FUCK DAT!!!!!
    Ghostface asked the crowd to chant it, because pounds are worth more than dollars and euros.
    I don't think many folks did though, cause they kept forgetting and chanting the original lyrics.

7/23 The Dome, Rome, Italy
    7/24 Splash Festival, Graefenhainichen, Germany
    7/25 Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
    7/26 Rockefeller, Oslo, Norway 7/27 Circus, Helsinki, Finland
    7/28 Glav Club, St. Petersburg, Russia
    7/29 Caviar Lounge, Moscow, Russia
    7/30 Lockerse Festival, Lokerse, Belgium
    7/30 INDEX, Schuettorf, Germany
    7/31 DIva Palace, Wuerzburg, Germany
    8/1 Academy, Glasgow, UK
    8/3 Academy, Manchester, UK
    8/4 Academy, London, UK

Quote Originally Posted by dragonkicks View Post
    7/23 The Dome, Rome, Italy
    7/24 Splash Festival, Graefenhainichen, Germany
    7/25 Paradiso, Amsterdam, Netherlands
    7/26 Rockefeller, Oslo, Norway 7/27 Circus, Helsinki, Finland
    7/28 Glav Club, St. Petersburg, Russia
    7/29 Caviar Lounge, Moscow, Russia
    7/30 Lockerse Festival, Lokerse, Belgium
    7/30 INDEX, Schuettorf, Germany
    7/31 DIva Palace, Wuerzburg, Germany
    8/1 Academy, Glasgow, UK
    8/3 Academy, Manchester, UK
    8/4 Academy, London, UK
    these are the old dates
    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard