Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wu corp is again flooded with abysmal threads...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    HHAHAHAHAAHA!! OWNED

i have sid ignored but i dont need to read his posts to know he just got sonned
    buahahahah

co sign
    =
    Sid that much more ETHERED

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

The ABBOTT

yo sid remember when you ethered tsa, that was a trill thread bro

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by SID View Post
    Jesus your online all the fucking time.

If i told any mother with kids that i know a women with kids who posted on a generate forum all the time, they would fucking diss the shit out of you and call you a irresponsible and silly woman.

You would know all about cock sucking.

I have a section of the OFFICIAL wu tang forum named after me. BLAOW!

check two is a twink.

qop is prolly really really ugly.
    hahaahahhha!!!!!

says the guy who lives with his mom rent free and cant get ahold of 5 dollars

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

This thread is so ridiculous. Complaining about others seeking attention and u make a thread about it. Now that's a head scratcher.

Veteran Member

If i told any mother with kids that i know a women with kids who posted on a generate forum all the time, they would fucking diss the shit out of you and call you a irresponsible and silly woman.

U mean when u talk to ur mom. That was a typo right? U know she's the only woman u talk to. Late at night when she tucks u in.....

He probably retired after this thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96601

Trying his very best to get attention but only gets responses from Brock, hectic, killbot and ikke. How sad.
    Love thy neighbor

You would know all about cock sucking.

I have a section of the OFFICIAL wu tang forum named after me. BLAOW!

check two is a twink.

qop is prolly really really ugly.
    LMAO how u gon diss other ppls lifestylez niggah? ur ugly as fuck ..short and stocky (and a camelfucker) your brother is a faggot (nd ur family still likes him better then u) ur mother cheats on ur dad with negroid cocks (OVER DUH INTURWEBZ) u rap terribly nd have faggot friends (one of which is a negro who mooched off u nd ur friends nd refused to pay u back..and remains unscathed to this day) theres alot more but i only have so much time...

oh also you spend more time on this forum then any1, ppl on the internet hate you as well irl, u take pride in having the place where gay threads go named after you (on a wu-tang forum in the middle of aa hawt summah i mind you), and u definetly dont fuck girls...nd u live in a great house in england plus ur signed to a record label bcuz u let them train ur mom...

dam 2 paragraphs of TRUE pathetic stories nd thts not even the beginning u suck at life niggah

did this little arab kid just type "abysmal threads" in his thread title ?!?!
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

Banned

i cant bother browsing for more then 5 mins without seeing attention seeking threads made by black women with kids talking to scums like art vandely

check two is a twink.
    if i'm scum, atleast refrain from using my references as your personal own. for example, calling check 2 a twink

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    R u fuckin kidding me? Ur stupid ass ether threads that deliver nothing..........all this talk about this person and the next person............fuck outta here with ur dumb shit!

U don't like my threads, don't read them. Just like I don't read urs, which r located in the cock sucking section of the forum.............

Agreed check-great thread..............

Last edited by Undiluted Karma; 07-31-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    LMAO how u gon diss other ppls lifestylez niggah? ur ugly as fuck ..short and stocky (and a camelfucker) your brother is a faggot (nd ur family still likes him better then u) ur mother cheats on ur dad with negroid cocks (OVER DUH INTURWEBZ) u rap terribly nd have faggot friends (one of which is a negro who mooched off u nd ur friends nd refused to pay u back..and remains unscathed to this day) theres alot more but i only have so much time...

oh also you spend more time on this forum then any1, ppl on the internet hate you as well irl, u take pride in having the place where gay threads go named after you (on a wu-tang forum in the middle of aa hawt summah i mind you), and u definetly dont fuck girls...nd u live in a great house in england plus ur signed to a record label bcuz u let them train ur mom...

dam 2 paragraphs of TRUE pathetic stories nd thts not even the beginning u suck at life niggah

good use of the word unscathed.
    +fictional rep