Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: i can lick my own ass hole...............IM THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i liked it. still think that "epic" is the best one on your page. everytime you post a new one i check it, but i always listen to "epic" before i close the page...
    thanx man ....i just did a remake for it.. with harder hitting drums check it out .. peace..

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    Whatever man....I was just lettin you know ur drums aren't hitting right cause I spent years in the same position.
    yo homie i checked out your music.. being real, i really like that one with warcloud.. nice

Good stuff. Drums could use some punch though. Had that problem too before I learned EQing.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    Good stuff. Drums could use some punch though. Had that problem too before I learned EQing.
    word... thanx for checking it out..

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    yo homie i checked out your music.. being real, i really like that one with warcloud.. nice

Ok. If you don't like my music cause I gave a valid opinion that is backed by others here then that is cool. No sweat off my brow. Appreciate you checking the page, but my relevance or work ethic is not the issue.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-23-2010 at 11:36 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Ok. You don't like my music cause I gave you a valid opinion that is backed by others here. Appreciate you checking the page, but my relevance or work ethic is not the issue.
    huh? im giving u props? i didnt say i dont like ur music.. i said i liked it the song u did with warcloud.. "what u talkin bout willis?" lol

haha... wtf?

That's word then I made a mistake by taking it the wrong way.

It's just been hard to tell what's a compliment cause you have been making all kinds of underhanded comments @ me about my skills just for letting you know what is up with the drums.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-23-2010 at 11:44 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

That's word then I made a mistake by taking it the wrong way.

It's just been hard to tell what's a compliment cause you have been making all kinds of underhanded comments @ me about my skills just for letting you know what is up with the drums.
    no i wasent... i felt u were.. i was just hitting back.. lol fuck it.. its all good..

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    no i wasent... i felt u were.. i was just hitting back.. lol fuck it.. its all good..

lol....ok. There isn't a remark in my first post that wasn't a straight forward response to your thread. No clever insults about being the master or glass houses and all that jive. Gave you positive feed on the samples which I always do, so I don't see how you could take that as underhanded. Especially now you're actually making an attempt to improve the drum game.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-23-2010 at 12:16 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

lol....ok. There wasn't a remark in my first post that wasn't a straight forward response to your thread. No clever insults about being the master or glass houses and all that jive. Gave you positive feed on the samples which I always do, so I don't see how you could take that as underhanded. Especially now that you're actually making an attempt to improve the drum game.
    i always make an attempt..:/ lol some of yall in this bored can be a lil too uptight.. do they not trip where ur from? if i feel a certain way after alot of yalls post i have to stop myself from replying sometimes bc none of us are rza status or even on a pro level .. i check yall shit out and if i dont like it i try to not say anything at all.. PROB Y U NEVER SEE ME TALKING lol... but some of yall loveeeeeeee to critique me on everything .. even the words in my post get thrown back at me ... ohhhh u dont deliver on what ur post tittle says ..lmao... i couldnt stop laughing when i read that bc if thats was the case 85% of the beats in this room should be TITTLED "WACK BEAT HERE" if u wanted eveyone to deliver on what their tittle says.. to get to my point .. if u feel the need to critique me by all means feel free.. but next time u post a beat of urs and tittle it "HOT","FIRE,"or whatever else u think it is.. hopefully someone comes and stArt with " this shit is NOT HOT... actually pretty cold" then begins to critique it .. i would like to see ur reaction
    Last edited by KILLAH; 06-23-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Hey Under earth 2 is sic as fuck in my opinion spell on u and epic is dope too, but don't take nothing to heart, ain't nobody hatin' on you, even me I've noticed very low sounding drums on some of your beats, the beats are dope but with low drums it makes the beat sound mad empty, u know? Keep doing your thing. Peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Thanx for the love homie. ..yo trust me I'm trying with these drums ,don't worry ur input is greatly appreciated

ye beat is nice but like everyone said the drums need more punch, this is hip hop and drums are essential. if they arent the backbone of the beat then emcees are going find it harder to flow.

you got potential man, but dont gas yourself to much. it aint that good, and if you aint want feedback or critics then dont post, youll never go anywhere thinking you the best.

peace

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    ye beat is nice but like everyone said the drums need more punch, this is hip hop and drums are essential. if they arent the backbone of the beat then emcees are going find it harder to flow.

you got potential man, but dont gas yourself to much. it aint that good, and if you aint want feedback or critics then dont post, youll never go anywhere thinking you the best.

peace
    .................................................. .................... w...........t.............f................... when did i say any of that IM THE BEST kinda shit? yo if u wana check my shit out.. check it out... if u want to critique ... then do it... if not PLEASE "STFU" .. im not braggin about anything or gassing myself i post music and reply to the comments as i see fit.. if u dont like my reply then feel free to speak ur mind .. but know i will speak mind also... BRONZE FEET if u needed some attention go do something worthy of it....
    Last edited by KILLAH; 06-24-2010 at 11:40 AM.