Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: i can lick my own ass hole...............IM THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Haha....Emotions.

PRODIGAL SUN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjegfTp2LxA BRONZE FEET WHERES THE DRUMS?.... GREAT SONG GREAT FLOW...WHERE THE BACKBONE OF HIP HOP? WHERES THE DRUMS? WHERES THE DRUMS?.... MUSIC IS AN EXPRESSION OF ITS MAKER... LIKE IT OR NOT...READ MY REPLIES DONT THINK U KNOW ME..

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    I hear u, but u still felt good about ur music right? don't take me the wrong way..I hear u,but to each its own right
    this doesnt mean you feelin yourself? indirectly, thats what you sayin. smh.

you aint even realize that i was just making a general statement about music, and that the only way to improve is to remain humble. obviously you aint very comprehensive either, but i aint here to knock your mental abilities or disabilities.

when everyone has the same comment about the same shit, something gotta change. i dont produce but as an emceeing that beat was nothing inspiring. i didnt wanna rhyme on it, never would rhyme on it and would feel bad for any emceeing that did rhyme on it.

now that i have blogged away, you can check me out on Mental Order, and take the feedback like a man

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    this doesnt mean you feelin yourself? indirectly, thats what you sayin. smh.

you aint even realize that i was just making a general statement about music, and that the only way to improve is to remain humble. obviously you aint very comprehensive either, but i aint here to knock your mental abilities or disabilities.

when everyone has the same comment about the same shit, something gotta change. i dont produce but as an emceeing that beat was nothing inspiring. i didnt wanna rhyme on it, never would rhyme on it and would feel bad for any emceeing that did rhyme on it.

now that i have blogged away, you can check me out on Mental Order, and take the feedback like a man
    im feeling myself by saying he felt good about his music??? lol u really just wanted to talk to me didnt u... lol its ok u can say it... u just really felt the need to say something to me huh? how in the hell does that mean im feeling myself...?? yes everyone said that , and yes i have addressed that .. but u and ur lonely lil ass need someone to talk to .. u just had to get in on this post huh lol...with ur bs dr phil life coachin ass,.... u call that rapping doing lol...C'MON SON!!! IM GLAD U DIDNT WANA RAP OVER MY BEAT... VERY GLAD! LOL

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by bronze feet View Post
    this doesnt mean you feelin yourself? Indirectly, thats what you sayin. Smh.

You aint even realize that i was just making a general statement about music, and that the only way to improve is to remain humble. Obviously you aint very comprehensive either, but i aint here to knock your mental abilities or disabilities.

When everyone has the same comment about the same shit, something gotta change. I dont produce but as an emceeing that beat was nothing inspiring. I didnt wanna rhyme on it, never would rhyme on it and would feel bad for any emceeing that did rhyme on it.

Now that i have blogged away, you can check me out on mental order, and take the feedback like a man
    and please find a better way to post ur music... Its 2010 we dont wana download anymore... Everything is one click away... But with ur infinite wisdom i would think ur up on that...

no i dont actually know who you are and i am just bored this morning, so i figured id pick on a weak minded, limp wristed simpleton such as yourself. and being that this is MY audio booth, ill do as i please.

and sure, maybe you aint feelin yourself, then it must be the peeps you got around you who tellin you that your nice. which is a shame, cause they must just feel bad for you and not wanna really let you know whats good.

irie comes thru first, lets you know whats good, then you react like a shemotional bitch, others come thru mention the exact same thing, you got no problem taken it. SMH at people like you

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by bronze feet View Post
    no i dont actually know who you are and i am just bored this morning, so i figured id pick on a weak minded, limp wristed simpleton such as yourself. And being that this is my audio booth, ill do as i please.

And sure, maybe you aint feelin yourself, then it must be the peeps you got around you who tellin you that your nice. Which is a shame, cause they must just feel bad for you and not wanna really let you know whats good.

Irie comes thru first, lets you know whats good, then you react like a shemotional bitch, others come thru mention the exact same thing, you got no problem taken it. Smh at people like you
    u mad aint u lol... U know damn well who i am.."u been on my dick u love my style nigga"

and please find a better way to post ur music... Its 2010 we dont wana download anymore... Everything is one click away... But with ur infinite wisdom i would think ur up on that...
    LOL. Coming from someone who hasn't put a lick of music out other than on revernation that sure is mad funny. Mr. "This isn't my real shit, just the stuff I need critiqued".....Translation: I ain't got nothing else besides this, please love me.

I can pay Beretta 9 for a verse too...It's only one click away.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-24-2010 at 12:28 PM.

mad, no.................. high, yes.

but i remember you now, you still mad at us for picking Iries beat not yours? its all good. maybe one of your yes men cant get you a popsicle

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by protechtyaneck View Post
    lol. Coming from someone who hasn't put a lick of music out other than on revernation that sure is mad funny.

I can pay beretta 9 for a verse too...it's only one click away.
    wonder who pays for verses? Oh ur right.... U might have too..

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    mad, no.................. high, yes.

but i remember you now, you still mad at us for picking Iries beat not yours? its all good. maybe one of your yes men cant get you a popsicle

Now good sir...you can't be leaving such comments cause you will invoke high estrogen levels in such an emotional person. I don't think his fragile psyche can take it. LMAO.

wonder who pays for verses? Oh ur right.... U might have too..

Funny...I still have money to put an actual cd and real projects out instead of being some wack internet producer.

PRODIGAL SUN

lol. Coming from someone who hasn't put a lick of music out other than on revernation that sure is mad funny. Mr. "this isn't my real shit, just the stuff i need critiqued".....translation: I ain't got nothing else besides this, please love me.

I can pay beretta 9 for a verse too...it's only one click away.
    ur jealously is killing u man... How bout this.. U got holla at b9 and ask him can u buy a verse from him... That same day ill drop 10 b9 songs maybe 1/ or 2 mixtapes and 2 videos with never b4 seen footage... Then do the math and wonder how much that will cost u...?

ur jealously is killing u man... How bout this.. U got holla at b9 and ask him can u buy a verse from him... That same day ill drop 10 b9 songs maybe 1/ or 2 mixtapes and 2 videos with never b4 seen footage... Then do the math and wonder how much that will cost u...?

Tell you what....I'll pass ur wack beats to Solomon Childs, Holocaust, Chi-King, Ras Kass, RBX, Jayo Felony, Holocaust, Hussein Fatal & LMNO. Then I'll let u know who shits on u the hardest...deal?

PRODIGAL SUN

funny...i still have money to put an actual cd and real projects out instead of being some wack internet producer.
    well put them out.. Whats stopping u??? Oh i know ur waistig ur time hating on other niggaz..