6 75.00%
  • drinking cum without sucking a dick

2 25.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's gayer?

those are some fuckin weird ass lookin mf's.lololol

and - where one vice remains unbroken , another lay in pieces ... shattered

Fresh 2 Deff

i hate bitches that think they can do what they please against men.
    bitches that think they above men cuz of unwrittin' rulez... bitches that think they can spit and hit a dude without the dude givin shit back.
    yall cant understand a dude snaps if yall cheat or do some dumb shit.
    yall want to be equal to men right?.. then fair should be fair, if you hit a man, then you know what you are doin. i aint sayin a dude should throw you a fist tho, or beat you senseless. but a flat hand aint never done no wrong.

Fresh 2 Deff

bump!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    i hate bitches that think they can do what they please against men.
    bitches that think they above men cuz of unwrittin' rulez... bitches that think they can spit and hit a dude without the dude givin shit back.
    yall cant understand a dude snaps if yall cheat or do some dumb shit.
    yall want to be equal to men right?.. then fair should be fair, if you hit a man, then you know what you are doin. i aint sayin a dude should throw you a fist tho, or beat you senseless. but a flat hand aint never done no wrong.

Wow

Fresh 2 Deff

i guess you aint got a fuckin' clue what im talking bout?

Veteran Member

i guess you aint got a fuckin' clue what im talking bout?

No I get it, I don't agree...........

ya, hitting women is kind of gay...just get your sister or a female cousin to beat their ass. works wonders.

Fresh 2 Deff

so what you are sayin is, yall are allowed to do as you please, because you got titts and ass, is that it?. that yall can fuck around, and thats okay cuz the man cant do shit bout it, cuz then he is puss?.. yall can hit yo mans, without gettin same back cuz if he does he puss?... thats just fucked up Queen... yall aint mufuckin angels or sacred animals or some shit.... you get what you give-. period.

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    poll

damn iove, either option presents grave danger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Veteran Member

so what you are sayin is, yall are allowed to do as you please, because you got titts and ass, is that it?. that yall can fuck around, and thats okay cuz the man cant do shit bout it, cuz then he is puss?.. yall can hit yo mans, without gettin same back cuz if he does he puss?... thats just fucked up Queen... yall aint mufuckin angels or sacred animals or some shit.... you get what you give-. period.

Woah. If a woman puts her hands on a man, then she must be willing to box like a dude and he should box her. Or a real man would walk away. Nobody deserves to be hit. That is my point. If ur woman is doing u dirty, leave. Why hit her?

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ya, hitting women is kind of gay...just get your sister or a female cousin to beat their ass. works wonders.
    so you found out yo girl, who you been in a relationship for years., fucked around with some of yo dudes.. you get into an arguement, and she spits in yo face and hits you a few times across the face... are you gonna call yo sister that aint there, or yo cousin that aint there. or are you gonna smack her once, with a flat hand to tell her, shit dont work like that in YO house.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Woah. If a woman puts her hands on a man, then she must be willing to box like a dude and he should box her. Or a real man would walk away. Nobody deserves to be hit. That is my point. If ur woman is doing u dirty, leave. Why hit her?
    finally someone gets this shit!
    why hit her?.. cuz i would smack the dude/dudes aswell. and no need for her to feel leftout. i personally see cheating as one of the biggest sins a bitch can do to her man.

^^^i would just walk away...if i hit a woman hard i'd probably break her jaw. i value my freedom dude, I'm not even going to jail for one night over some bullshit like that. Choose your battles.
    I could never hit a woman, lol. I have been hit with a cordless phone and an umbrella by a bitch...scratched...still couldn't hit her. I called the cops on an ex and had her arrested before lol

Veteran Member

finally someone gets this shit!
    why hit her?.. cuz i would smack the dude/dudes aswell. and no need for her to feel leftout. i personally see cheating as one of the biggest sins a bitch can do to her man.

I agree. Cheating is a dirty f'n move. But no one deserves to be hit behind it. Just leave.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    ^^^i would just walk away...if i hit a woman hard i'd probably break her jaw. i value my freedom dude, I'm not even going to jail for one night over some bullshit like that. Choose your battles.
    I could never hit a woman, lol. I have been hit with a cordless phone and an umbrella by a bitch...scratched...still couldn't hit her. I called the cops on an ex and had her arrested before lol
    a flat hand wont break the jaw. but i know what you sayin, ive tried same kinda shit. i had an ex hit me in the head with an electic drilling machine cuz i didnt wanna get back with her sorry ass, it was fuckin hard not to smack her but i didnt, even when i saw the blood piss out. BUT cheating is a whole different thing. i wont accept shit like that in any way. atleast be a good bitch, and call shit off before doin shit like that.. cheating is the one thing that most def would make me snap.