• sucking a dick without getting cum in your mouth

6 75.00%
  • drinking cum without sucking a dick

2 25.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What's gayer?

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    I agree. Cheating is a dirty f'n move. But no one deserves to be hit behind it. Just leave.
    Just leave. easy thing to say, hardest thing to do !

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    Just leave. easy thing to say, hardest thing to do !

Look I'm not fittin to argue back and forth with u..........we have a difference of opinion, that's all.

But let me ask u something................have u ever spoken with a women that has been abused? Heard how she felt and at the same time u have a open mind and listen?

Fresh 2 Deff

Look I'm not fittin to argue back and forth with u..........we have a difference of opinion, that's all.

But let me ask u something................have u ever spoken with a women that has been abused? Heard how she felt and at the same time u have a open mind and listen?
    i know queen i know.

now that you ask, yeah i have. i was 2gether with one for 1,5 years. saw pictures of her face from back then, and the things she could.. she didnt deserve it however.
    funny thing is, i was there for her always.. thru her ups and downs.. allways by her side, so she didnt have to feel scared that he would seek her out. cuz he had done that be4. ive stayed home from work so many times cuz she needed me there. i was supporting her thru everything.
    basicly i did what a man could possible do. spent many nights just talkin with her. no need to get deeper into things... but yeah ive "spoken" with a woman that been thru that.

Who is the bitch? The guy who hit a girl, or the girl who is psychologically scarred from it?

Like if I got beat up I wouldn't go to a psychologist, I'd go to the gym a little more frequently and if I got mugged, even stabbed, my only reaction would be buy a gun and carry a knife or something. People have gone soft. Men used to not cry about pussy shit and lives weren't ruined over anything short of your wife and kids getting wiped out.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    i know queen i know.

now that you ask, yeah i have. i was 2gether with one for 1,5 years. saw pictures of her face from back then, and the things she could.. she didnt deserve it however.
    funny thing is, i was there for her always.. thru her ups and downs.. allways by her side, so she didnt have to feel scared that he would seek her out. cuz he had done that be4. ive stayed home from work so many times cuz she needed me there. i was supporting her thru everything.
    basicly i did what a man could possible do. spent many nights just talkin with her. no need to get deeper into things... but yeah ive "spoken" with a woman that been thru that.

Ok so then I thought maybe all of that would have changed ur mind..........but hey do u man. My opinion is and always will be that a man should not put his hands on a woman...........now I'm not getting any deeper myself as to why but that is how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Who is the bitch? The guy who hit a girl, or the girl who is psychologically scarred from it?

Like if I got beat up I wouldn't go to a psychologist, I'd go to the gym a little more frequently and if I got mugged, even stabbed, my only reaction would be buy a gun and carry a knife or something. People have gone soft. Men used to not cry about pussy shit and lives weren't ruined over anything short of your wife and kids getting wiped out.
    ya back in the good old days...
    dude, you're a teenager.
    you seriously have no frame of reference about people or society changing over time. this is not condescencion, this is actual fact.

getting mugged is entirely different from being abused by someone you are in a relationship with and probably felt you could trust or rely upon. if you don't understand the difference, then i can't help you.

Fresh 2 Deff

Ok so then I thought maybe all of that would have changed ur mind..........but hey do u man. My opinion is and always will be that a man should not put his hands on a woman...........now I'm not getting any deeper myself as to why but that is how I feel.
    to me its all about if a person deserves it or not mang. every action has a counter action. it changed my mind in other ways however. its cool, no need to get deeper into it Queen.. i think i might know, but lets not touch that. peepz just gotta know what line not to cross to make either a dude or a bitch snap! its like that

Fingerblasting Champ Teh KillaBee's Avatar

what's all this have to do with touching cum or cawk? Back on topic kthnxbai
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!

Sorry for the gay