Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Downfall of America:Mainstream UK Newspaper

Default The Downfall of America:Mainstream UK Newspaper

Today's newspaper made some interesting points for a mainstream tabloid, in an article named 'Is This the Death of America' the editor states;

"With TV providing a ceaseless backdrop of the countries failings-a crippled and tone-deaf president, a negligent government, corruption, military atrocities, soaring debt, racial conflict, poverty, bloated bodies in floodwater, people dying on camera for want of food, water and medicine-it seems things were falling apart in the land where happiness is promoted in the constitution...."

it goes on to say;

"America which has the world costliest health care, had it turned out- higher infant mortality rates than broke and despised Cuba..."

"Americans are the planets biggest flag wavers.They are reared on conceit that theirs is the worlds best and most enviable country, born only the day before yesterday but a model society with freedom opportunity and prosperity not found they think in older cultures....."

"Some 46 million cant afford health insurance, 18,000 of whom will die early because of it...."

"The US is 43rd in the world infant mortality rankings. A baby born in Beijing has nearly three times the chance of reaching its 1st birthday than a baby born in washington...."

"The war, seen as unwinnable, is becoming a bleak burden, with nearly 2,000 American dead...."

"The war costs $6 billion a month...."

"In five years the war will have cost each American family $11,300, it is said...."

Source- Daily Mirror pg.17 Sat 8th

DISCUSS

PEACE

Default Re: The Downfall of America:Mainstream UK Newspaper

The response to this thread shows the level of some of the people on this forum and their desire for idle talk!

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Yea keep acting like Tony Blair and good old England doesn't have their hand in the honey pot.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

^lol by talkin bout US how am i acting like Tony Blair? hahaha wots that got to do with nething....the whole point was that a UK paper was writing it, this aint turf wars brah.

I don't care, I'm the first to say the U.S. is rediculous, but alot of people are quick to bias the population without realizing that we're actually the victims of a shoddy government. You read about it in newspapers, "I" Live It. "I" can't afford health insurance, "I" used to live in extreme poverty (now it's not too bad), "I" see 14 year olds crumpled up under cars sick as hell because they're addicted to crack, I know females that had their babies die on them or taken away from them and placed in a 10 times worse enviroment. I see jobs being taken away from us. I get harassed by cops almost every day.

I'm not saying you do it, but alot of people from Europe do, so It's only natural I'm defensive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    ^lol by talkin bout US how am i acting like Tony Blair? hahaha wots that got to do with nething....the whole point was that a UK paper was writing it, this aint turf wars brah.
    I didn't say your acting like tony blair I said keep acting like.............. TONY BLAIR AND ENGLAND DON'T GOT A PART OF.......

Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    ...we're actually the victims of a shoddy government.
    but the government was voted by US citizens...or y'all didn't know Bush is st00pid? lol
    I'm low-key like seashells. |::GZA/Genius::|

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    I don't care, I'm the first to say the U.S. is rediculous, but alot of people are quick to bias the population without realizing that we're actually the victims of a shoddy government. You read about it in newspapers, "I" Live It. "I" can't afford health insurance, "I" used to live in extreme poverty (now it's not too bad), "I" see 14 year olds crumpled up under cars sick as hell because they're addicted to crack, I know females that had their babies die on them or taken away from them and placed in a 10 times worse enviroment. I see jobs being taken away from us. I get harassed by cops almost every day.

I'm not saying you do it, but alot of people from Europe do, so It's only natural I'm defensive about it.
    Listen, i know bout the US government without relying on shitty newspapers which are just an evil mouthpiece.....

but the newspaper made some statements such as the infant mortality that i didnt know about (stats wise)

thats why i said DISCUSS if your gonna be gettin emotional about it then dont reply.....

of course UK is responsible too, this government does things slightly different here tho-u know that-i got my eye on this government too dont worry-

no governments are 'my' governments i represent myself-

all those things u seen is a worldwide problem-

but ur country disguises it under the American Dream- u wanna be mad at something be mad at the flag wavin patriots in ur country-the zionist jewish merchants-the slaves to the dollar and so on-

theres worse ghettos in Africa/Asia and the Middle East so ur not the only one

PEACE

undefeatable

Quote Originally Posted by midGet
    but the government was voted by US citizens...or y'all didn't know Bush is st00pid? lol
    Citizens have no say in actual political decisions though. Look at the latest few presidential elections, both parties, rather than debating actual politics, just slander and try to deface who they're up against. We vote for which dude we like more, rather than who is better suited to do the job, US citizens are so disconnected from issues in this country it's ridiculous.

^4real, and @ the end of the day, what choices do u have? Bush or Kerry? hmm both devils man.

so the deal is, you can't even get rid off these suckers, right?? hey, that's just like in my country, lol...
    I'm low-key like seashells. |::GZA/Genius::|

ov course u can get 'rid of them'

when the people actually wake up and realise that a FEW run their countries
    and those few are even less on a world level.
    most of the peopel in this world see reality as, hey im ok.. your ok. why change anything.

you have the power to change everything,
    peace

Indeed-but it all comes down to the most simplest of issues;

money
    greed

some ppl are too compfortable....

some people have been silenced....

im all down for an uprising....

but some conditions have to change first....

and that starts with ourselves first...PEACE

when flex drops a bomb/bin laden drops a plane
    bush drops bird flu

lol