Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Riot at the g20

Exclamation Riot at the g20

ppl are on to that nwo shit they pushing. I know alex jones radio will be interesting as hell tomorrow.^o^

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

I was there.

The InfoWars people at the protest were the lamest people at the protest.

Anyway

"I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

HOW YOU KNOW THEY WAS FROM INFOWARS? Alex always advises them not to get arrested. Can you tell me what happened? where was the summit?

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

let "god" sort them out

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

YEA PROTESTERS ARE FAGs

heat is a mason.

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    ppl are on to that nwo shit they pushing. I know alex jones radio will be interesting as hell tomorrow.^o^

Death Poet

The police presence was fucked here in Toronto this weekend. It's true, they spent all this money on security and on Saturday so much shit happened and there was no police presence. Today a bunch of civilians were help captive for, as it turns out, no valid reason:

Police trap G20 protesters at Queen and Spadina

Queen and Spadina was one of the epicenters of G20 activity today in Toronto. Jonas Naimark who was there and took the above photo writes:
    The last day of the G20, protesters ended up at Queen and Spadina. Soon after stopping the crowd police boxed them in and began grabbing them out 1 by 1 to arrest people. They were standing there peacefully, many people weren't even protesting they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not sure what the police's plan was. Shortly after this pic was taken it started to poor rain. Many of these people were forced to wait for hours in the rain in restraints.
    Update: the last of the 600 or so people detained at the intersection have now been released.
    The Toronto Star reports:
    People released from police custody say they were given no explanation why they were suddenly freed. They'd been told they had been disturbing the peace.
    They said there were about 600 people originally detained at the intersection. The ones set free were in the final group waiting to be processed. They said it was just luck that they were allowed to go. They were stunned to be arrested.
    They say there was no violence at Queen and Spadina. They say they were walking through the intersection and the majority of people detained were not part of the demonstration.
    "We were just walking around with friends," said Sam Wisnicki, 22, of Toronto, who just graduated from the University of Western Ontario where she was studying political science and peace studies.
    "Nothing was really happening," Wisnicki said. "Everything was peaceful."
    The detainees say they were confused and frightened. They were also very cold - they shivered in their soaking wet T-shirts for four hours.
    "We were surrounded," Wisnicki said. "We were told to get down and were rounded up like cattle."
    She said she, along with two friends from Western, was meeting friends for dinner and stumbled on the protest and decided to walk with it for a couple of blocks.
    "I can't believe I'm in Canada. My charter rights have been trampled. My human rights have been trampled. It's shameful."
    Some of the people shivering in the rain with her were tourists.

http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/06/p...n_and_spadina/

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
    The police presence was fucked here in Toronto this weekend. It's true, they spent all this money on security and on Saturday so much shit happened and there was no police presence. Today a bunch of civilians were help captive for, as it turns out, no valid reason:

Police trap G20 protesters at Queen and Spadina

Queen and Spadina was one of the epicenters of G20 activity today in Toronto. Jonas Naimark who was there and took the above photo writes:
    The last day of the G20, protesters ended up at Queen and Spadina. Soon after stopping the crowd police boxed them in and began grabbing them out 1 by 1 to arrest people. They were standing there peacefully, many people weren't even protesting they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not sure what the police's plan was. Shortly after this pic was taken it started to poor rain. Many of these people were forced to wait for hours in the rain in restraints.
    Update: the last of the 600 or so people detained at the intersection have now been released.
    The Toronto Star reports:
    People released from police custody say they were given no explanation why they were suddenly freed. They'd been told they had been disturbing the peace.
    They said there were about 600 people originally detained at the intersection. The ones set free were in the final group waiting to be processed. They said it was just luck that they were allowed to go. They were stunned to be arrested.
    They say there was no violence at Queen and Spadina. They say they were walking through the intersection and the majority of people detained were not part of the demonstration.
    "We were just walking around with friends," said Sam Wisnicki, 22, of Toronto, who just graduated from the University of Western Ontario where she was studying political science and peace studies.
    "Nothing was really happening," Wisnicki said. "Everything was peaceful."
    The detainees say they were confused and frightened. They were also very cold - they shivered in their soaking wet T-shirts for four hours.
    "We were surrounded," Wisnicki said. "We were told to get down and were rounded up like cattle."
    She said she, along with two friends from Western, was meeting friends for dinner and stumbled on the protest and decided to walk with it for a couple of blocks.
    "I can't believe I'm in Canada. My charter rights have been trampled. My human rights have been trampled. It's shameful."
    Some of the people shivering in the rain with her were tourists.

http://www.blogto.com/city/2010/06/p...n_and_spadina/
    jaja

say goodbye to the reight to peacefully assemble

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

'

Who is the dude in the top hat in Zig's avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

this more like it.

Half of Milli Vanilli is back too.

wow...just wow at all those cops. Fuckin marshall law is here man. They talkin about now seriously about Obama having the power to shut down the internet (been knew this months ago). And now they trying to make a law where if your kid sends a sex text even when they not in school they can get suspended up to 90 days and/or even expelled. Crazy shit. We are losing all our rights....not just right to assemble peacefully.

im more concerned over the development of police using mountain bikes as weapons. i dont know how much longer we can stand for this injustice...power to the people...