Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sid runs wucorp. I'll tell you why.

Default Sid runs wucorp. I'll tell you why.

When sid was a walking bullseye a few months ago, it was the last time gen chat was poppin. the dude single handedly united the forum in a glorious ether orgy the likes of which hasn't been seen since sicka took office.

regardless of what anyone says or does, without him, this place is just a lil less funny/enjoyable.

drop reasons why sid is a good poster.

'

He looks like a thick Alladin and lives in a really cool historic house

im high as fuck and gavins a great poster and i want some cheez-its and pepsi and gavin your a cool dude and long live SFJ as the best rapper ALIIIIIIIIIIIVEEE

THE GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME GEEKING OUT SORRY WU-CORP

he has me anticipating enough that i check for it every day to see how he can truly ether tsa irl

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post

im high as fuck and gavins a great poster and i want some cheez-its and pepsi and gavin your a cool dude and long live SFJ as the best rapper ALIIIIIIIIIIIVEEE

THE GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME GEEKING OUT SORRY WU-CORP
    you know them ones when you pretend to be high on the internet for attention

Quote Originally Posted by narc View Post
    you know them ones when you pretend to be high on the internet for attention
    wat? im confused...but seriously narc don't you think sid is gay? seriously narc who are you i think as members of wu-corp we need to know the real narc...what makes you TICK NIGGAH?

search "tick" on google its the first image that pops up....try it

No yea, sids totally the man. Im only half way kidding too. Dudes big dick off the strength of getting ethered, like wtf, it doesnt often happen that way, so more power to him. I'll tell you what if these victorian home running jokes, the cock taverns, and coincidentally, the doodling of cocks, happened to never be in my life, I would be a sad man in real life AND on the internet, as opposed to just being a sad man in real life.

Sideus bnanana ladies and gentle men, a round of applause if you will.

fuck sid and his life...bitch ass nigga...i want some frosted mini wheats.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    When sid was a walking bullseye a few months ago, it was the last time gen chat was poppin. the dude single handedly united the forum in a glorious ether orgy the likes of which hasn't been seen since sicka took office.

regardless of what anyone says or does, without him, this place is just a lil less funny/enjoyable.
    you have to factor in that when he isn't self ethering himself to the upmost degree.... he is an awful, awful ass poster
    a handful of self ether threads aside, i found it much more enjoyable when he was banned so i have to disagree with the last part
    drop reasons why sid is a good poster.
    if he did nothing but post reasons why he fails at life (dick graffiti, dating she-males, restraining orders, ect) - i'd be the first to start a sid appreciation fred

First off, Mummy ras utter hate and cotempt for me reflects more on his insecurities and chequered caps then anything else..

I like to entertain, i possess the ability to laugh at myself without getting SOAWF, and certain posters see that and respect it.

I load the revolver and hand it to wucorp, sometimes i doge the shots, sometimes i catch them in my teeth spit it out, sometimes i grab the bullets with my bare hands and throw them back to you, but you will never see me clutching my heart draped in a bloody blowy shirt.

*glances at ether takes the covering off and dusts it down
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    you have to factor in that when he isn't self ethering himself to the upmost degree.... he is an awful, awful ass poster
    a handful of self ether threads aside, i found it much more enjoyable when he was banned so i have to disagree with the last part
    no way, this place sucked just as bad when he was gone, and now that he's back we have a snazzy new thread in the classics section with pictures of his Mom's tits, videos of his brother ballet dancing and all sorts of other humiliating posts and he still continues to come here like it never happened. what a trooper. without sid there wouldn't be as many laughs. take it or leave it.

also, Fox was determined to make sure the ether wasn't fully realized, only a week ago he said it was too much, but now he's trying to instigate it. only a poster of Sid's caliber could have such death star tractor beam like powers of attraction. something about this mysterious young arab man keeps ppl coming back, no matter how much they hate him.

glory to Sid in the highest.

SID impregnated a camel. AIDS was involved.

Brock attempted humour, pitty was invovled.

SID tried to make an ether thread, panhandling, fear sweat, and desperate attention whoring was involved.