Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck That 1, This 1 Is The Battle To Be The Best

Default Fuck That 1, This 1 Is The Battle To Be The Best

I thought that it'd be tight to have a competition to really see who is the champ of this wu-tang clan. Seeing that this is a fight to see who's champ, this competition is going to be by invite only. No amatuers, or questionable worthiness, is going to be allowed into this competition. If for some reason I overlook you then send me a PM and I'll take a look at your other post on this site, if imo your verses are dope enough and consistent enough then I'll include you in the tournament. I do this to keep the competition level high, I wanna see a lot of tight-ass battles come out of this, not a much of rookies getting slayed by the veterans of this culture.
    I'm making a list of names here, if you're listed and would like to participate in this comp. just please make a reply in the thread to let me knw. Seeing as how I was recently laid-off from work I'll have lots of time on my hands and will oversee this whole tournament. As a participant everyone will be required to vote on all battles not including their own. Since I'm only allowing the real heads into the tournament all votes carry equal weight, regardless of how little or how much you say w/ your vote. I would encourage everyone to explain their vote, however it is by no means mandatory. I'm going to give everyone a week to either respond or make a request for entrance. At the end of the week, names will be randomly chose outta of a hat to set up the brackets. Once a bracket has been set the participants in that battle will have 3 days to respond, a lot quicker if possible, but I realize some of us are busy, if however you do not respond in 3 days you will automatically forfeit that round. The final four of the tournament will be the championship rounds and will go two verses per round, all other battles are a verse a piece, and a limit of two builds allowed for whoever wins the coin flip to go second. If you do exceed two builds, you will be deducted a vote. I do this to limit the advantage of going second. This rule will not apply in the championship rounds. All rounds are to 5 votes, no ko's or any other bullshit. May the best man win.

Invites for display of dope lyrical skillz are as follow in no particualar order.......

teknicel stylez/whatradio/god concept/luther large/charging soldier/hollywood realty/skales/spoken/surreal/44trumpets/kingshyt/barn/big ben.....and of course unseen

like I said yall just hit me up within the next week if yall are down, and pm me if you think u belong

Support the Real. Click HERE

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

Default Re: Fuck That 1, This 1 Is The Battle To Be The Best

killin it homie!!
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

im in

Fuck u nigga

how can he judge skill

u forgot

Definitive X, Locust, Jamel, even myself

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

and Kyng Shit, fuck it im in.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

thanx spok3n......any ways

just look

I've beat Hollywood, Eric Unseen, and God Concept, and tied with whatradio

4 ppl on ur narrow minded list nigga u just mad at me for not battlin u u merked me that time.....next time its gonna be different iight

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Allah
    yeah

thats why i dont battle

i just dont know how too diss
    Seems like by your own admission your game has fallen off and by reading some of your recent post I would say you have, now you wanna battle to see who's best? How bout you give a real response to the verses I already responded with to the battle you asked for and then bowed out of, not even really responding. To me that's some pussy shit. If you're true to this, you'd battle even if you know you've been outmatched, the post is still there, put up or shut up. Show me you still got a game worth bringin to the court and I'll include you here. Right now, I'd say ur shit is questionable and directly ripping lines from Immortal Technique in your temple of darts post aint helpin.

I know when I orignally wrote this up that there would be some people I left out, if anyone feels that's the case and they want to get in on this tournament, pm and let me know. I'll make the decision at that time if your previous battles warrant an entry. peace

directly ripping lines? Goes to show u dont even ma fuckin read

I posted a verse calm down buddy, Im what u call a lazy dominican like a mexican but lazier

You know i can still battle, u just naive nigga

w/e go read the responce

This should be interesting..... Get it on...

just try and keep it organized, half of these battling threads don't got anywhere because its so un organized...

anybody on paypal? i got a sure bet on the winner.... HA!

Fuck You You Bitch Ass Nigga You Ain't Shit Ohh Sit You Text Battle And Deafeat People Nigga! I'll Meet Your Bitch Ass On The Mother Fuckin Street And Rule You Everyone Here Knows You Copied Gza's Flow So Shut The Fuck Up Your A Motherfucking Dick Rider Of All The Peoples Names You Invited Bitch!
    http://www.myspace.com/850cadet

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Ninja
    Fuck You You Bitch Ass Nigga You Ain't Shit Ohh Sit You Text Battle And Deafeat People Nigga! I'll Meet Your Bitch Ass On The Mother Fuckin Street And Rule You Everyone Here Knows You Copied Gza's Flow So Shut The Fuck Up Your A Motherfucking Dick Rider Of All The Peoples Names You Invited Bitch!
    Homo says what?

Yo genious stop acting like a baby, if I was eric, I wouldn't let you in the tournament just because you whining. Maybe if you would've pm'ed him instead of spazzing out like a 12 year old you'd be in the fuckin tourney.

Calm the fuck down, and observe from the sidelines. I'm amazed you won any battles, because as a battle emcee IMO your garbage.

this battle shit isnt fun anymore, shit got to serious, yet no one can organize shit, there will always be contraversy, thats how this shit goes, im laying low for a bit so u can count me out of this battle, i already killed 1/2 the kats in this forem and now people are hating, so now its time for me to dig through what i wrote these past few months, do some editing, and put together some tracks and shit, this battle shit is for the birds.......

instead of a battle at constintly taken punches at each other, ya'll should be concentrating on battles that are based on lyrical skill, no punches, just who can drop the dopest shit, if u listen to the majority of good hip hop, its not a battle, its someone speaking their mind, and then we decice who is best based on his thoughts, not on who he dissed, so lets get refocused here, id rather be in a battle where u didnt take any shots at anyone specific, just drop your best lyrics and then let people vote based on the content of your rhymes, not on who is cool with who, anyways im out, peace
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
    this battle shit isnt fun anymore, shit got to serious, yet no one can organize shit, there will always be contraversy, thats how this shit goes, im laying low for a bit so u can count me out of this battle, i already killed 1/2 the kats in this forem and now people are hating, so now its time for me to dig through what i wrote these past few months, do some editing, and put together some tracks and shit, this battle shit is for the birds.......

instead of a battle at constintly taken punches at each other, ya'll should be concentrating on battles that are based on lyrical skill, no punches, just who can drop the dopest shit, if u listen to the majority of good hip hop, its not a battle, its someone speaking their mind, and then we decice who is best based on his thoughts, not on who he dissed, so lets get refocused here, id rather be in a battle where u didnt take any shots at anyone specific, just drop your best lyrics and then let people vote based on the content of your rhymes, not on who is cool with who, anyways im out, peace
    Thats not a battle thats a contest.

A battle is two opponents clashing with intent on inflicting harm to eachother.

A contest is when people gather for punch and pie to present their art work to be judged and decide whether or not it's the best.

Do what you feel mang, you haven't seen me battle in a minute, thats cause I can't stand the new vote shit, it's fuckin impossible to get votes now. I just entered this because its an easy explanation. Don't drop out because of other people though, it's what it means to you not what it means to them. If you think you won then fuck it you won, period. Fuck the votes, just keep swingin your sword and heads will fall.

ok mr smarty pants, then we need a contest thread
    but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654