Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGMA'S **\\Beastly Brain Brew//**

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Deep Thoughts

Blood cells Jail cells Split cells the cremated pales complex tales shadow of self never will they prevail my long arm sword style swiftly details cutting the fat off you cheap whales 3 toed sloth's are ate.. A moth to cotton cloth.. the cloth of faith.. a moth to a flame dies in vain a look of shame deliberate pain drilled into your wisdom teeth sans novocaine extreme signals you shiver in vain electrical impulses straight to ya mainframe circuitry enflamed I hacked into ya brain a lift ya like a crane call me the earth worm I eat through the dirt and shit out fertile worth I'm the expert call me the MD Mentally Dynamic more motion than the Sea I treat imbeciles like Bozo's and they dissipate like Aqua Net to the Earth's Ozone I'm not playing my tongue's slaying 50 caliber ammunition spraying baptizing you backsliding Christians laying in a blood bath mental incisions attack religion graphed math Are you listening? lyrically my words are whistling! past your armor hot lead sizzling! Tonka toys get cracked rusted and stiff slice sever spliced spliffs durability lacked from my fatal smacks knocked the wind out ya ass...as ya gasp like a fish ya easily broken like a dish my time's embedded into ya grill make a wish with my mad reflection moving yet still can ya feel this beastly piece? or shall I continue until ya deceased? I move like meat a hundred steer stampede deceit crazed chameleon camoflauging scenes fantastic flawless dreams donate danger with alligator army schemes as the blood streams and bodies steam ....

photo optics I ride a whale to the continents polar opposites earthquake tsunami rocking it try and stop this my waves of intellect reach the highest cockpits unlock the secrets to pandora's box bitch!... as the dumb read a book and the blind sit and watch I'll run through you like the time on the clock and fertilize the mind with the shit I drop catastrophies deciphered through governmental plots devastation equals profits I wear a smock splashing colorful visions polaroid extravagant kodak framed edition religion a mock threat as prophets use mental optics my ship arrived mutha fucka I'm gonna dock quick unload food for thought as you dogs bark and shit over kibble and bits you need to quit start using ya brain and stop those actions from emotions it just corrosion leaving ya brain dissipating rising like clouds from the ocean...

Default Innocence is Shattered

creatures with devilish features perish in deaths theatre where we live overcomed by stagnant teachers and hypocritical preachers using religion for budget binging I see drug syringes and cracked states of characters cringing scheming for another shot from the demon dry heaving on concrete spitting up seman whores with eyes beaming shattered heathens once innocent children lost sights of what they were dreaming innocence leaving now they walk a stained path while others in the cypher point and laugh treating family like trash I wake up in this social blood bath I wanna clean these visions seen through a dirty lens life on the mend from plastic tendencies loss of consistency in family history sweating in cold all I feel is misery truths are bent as lives are spent like coins dropped in video game slots we sit and watch the devastation most never intervene due to hesitation fetal separation during gestation infanticide from selfish generations and we continue living life with mental constipation...

Some candles hold the light that flicker in the night I'll remove the O2 and put out ya light in this jungle forrest of rodents and mice living in a petrie dish for a scientists plight banish those that fight as I mash on the mic my third eye sight is opened from what I write learned to escape a cipher of death as sweat beads drop from my heated breath I'll mesh you genteals together like a net and make you catholic pedophiles confess I'm a mess like a fat kid eating Bar-B Qued ribs and deliver knock out blows with the stamina of Jack Johnson when you approach me approach with caution cuz like salads or assholes you'll be tossin or like Incisors I'll be flossin getting inbetween you devilish boss men in constant denial you mutha fuckas stay at the bottom like piles or hemmoroids I avoid you tenderloins avoiding the noid like dominoes you fall in succession foiled from ya saran wrap conventions....

Default Re: Innocence is Shattered

Big Ben Got Some Flows

Default Re: Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was fuckin insane, but thats why they call u big ben. nice drop
    "ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus

Default Bitterness is sweet

Raw sewage laced thrown at ya face water treatment catch infectious waste scrubbing grime in ya grill like tooth paste I move in haste shifting weight I'm fueled by immense hate this government left a bitter taste the violence building up in me will soon escape blanketing the world in darkness like a room with drapes catch a jagged dish or a broken plate you witless apes blow ya papes on gold plated capes cheap mental mind states programmed to hate and eat til ya overweight let me paint and illustrate this global gate opened by the devil a Jello mold and Cake getting baked in deaths oven at a temperature of 668 twisted bodies lay from exploding fate I wanna live a long life before I reach the Golden Gates living in the Golden State reside in the city with the Golden Gate I watch the Time so I'm never late my chain gun shoots' holes the size of crepes the fruit of life is ate as I pick the grapes and impale my silver staff into those that rape I'll scrape ya dome to elevate instate truth's that stick like Duct tape realize were sold like real estate with media fear that controls the place as the low income and death rate continue its pace climbing to new heights it's time to wake and crack this system like tectonic plates after shock earthquakes my convictions are stronger than columns supporting weight more distraught than a wife that lost her mate from crimes of passion our lives relate...

NEEDLE SOWIN UP THREADS ON POINT's Avatar

Default Re: Bitterness is sweet

Truth

Charles Jones fan

Default Re: Saty Focused

Chuck D would love this one (2nd verse). actually, he'd love just about veverything from you, bigben. i like the rhymin in the 1st verse, and of course, the message. the kids up in here might learn somethin.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Default Re: Wake Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT the fuck? That was crazy shit! Wow.. what a lyricist

Default Re: Cathargic

keep this in the mix silly rabbits get hit for succumbing to the trix get chopped like eunics I'll stop ya movement or migration wilder beast I'm a Gator in waiting death ya facing like cheetah's I'm chasing.. friction cant stop my inertia when my mind made up I'm gonna hurt ya leaving ya brittle like hard candy I know stupid bitches cant stand me!! cuz they have no feet to stand on seperated by my cannon I paint with the vividness like Krylon spraying for days I'll toxify lungs breathing in my haze and decapitate sons who try and flip my trade..call me Ace cuz I start and finish when i'm on deck Queens Jacks and Kings feel it let me tip ya cup I wont spill it cuz there nothing more idiotic and moronic then letting things go to waste...while their filling our foundation with garbage get going or get parted

Default Re: Spoken and bigben Collab

sick shit man, both had that killer vocab and it flowed nice, ben...when u wanna do some shit?

fucking hell man u got a never ending rhyme brain lol

shit is tighter than ever man

Default Re: Spoken and bigben Collab

Ronin---lets get a collab going like the old days!!!

Tuc what up man I've been busy I'll peep it out PEACE

Tight verse but i hate commentin on yo shit coz u aint really chek for me plus u already know your skriptures are decent....

bleep...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

as i was reading the instruemntal for 'say goodbye to yesterday' came on

shit matched perfect

good drop, alot of home truthes

Like Ronin said your lyrics just don't stop they continue excelling, thats nice.

Peace

I like your content also!!!!