Thread: From Spice Girls to DEAD BABIES (a must see)

Default From Spice Girls to DEAD BABIES (a must see)

I was gonna re-watch the industry series today but got hooked on the first part of this last night and then have got carried off into it all thru the day.

PART 13 is where it really gets good.I advise watching this series from the beginning but I won't lie when I say that I skipped through most of the parts where the lame fuck that narrates ends up quoting scripture.

the motherfucker can go on about some scripture for like 4 min strong but then once you see the video go back up on the screen then it's right back to business.

One reason why I really like part 13 here is because of this - how the fuck would a Christian minister show you pictures of aborted fetuses??? hahahahahaha I'm all for this cat saying he is on "jesus'" side but I would love to laugh at ppl who take that shit serious.People that can't see what this man is doing.

Dude might as well unveil in the end of the series that he is in fact in the church of satan himself.

the soldiers that are deep under cover in "christ" lmfao

shit is off the hook but good for ground work research

k watch this one as well

MASTER SUBTLY in this one

just finished this series and whoa what a load of ....

you can go ahead and skip the last 7 parts on youtube cuz it's all about a father of one of the colombine children that died and it just goes on and on and on about preying on your feelings.

Christians be on some dumb shit like what they do can't be seen. If Christians kept it real you wouldn't see them use the TV and DVD's for tools like that. They put their self out there to get more ppl but I think it's about time the jig is up and ppl will see it's all the same game.

Look at the set where this show takes place. A HUGE guitar and a LARGE screen in the back. I mean I already pointed out how they showed aborted fetuses with no warning.

It's obvious how much this "christian" man cares about the viewers by letting you hear lyrics (spells) over and over. Most of the "sickest" lyrics he showed were repeated twice at the minimum.

Like I aint gonna peep game.....LOL
    Last edited by INF; 07-03-2010 at 09:16 PM.

thats on sum magick / hypnosis shit right there LOL

i didnt know spice girls were the first ones... although that was probably beatles..
    13 months (19 minus 6 months parole)

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    k watch this one as well

lol @ 4:15 "a bloody period of change" < only some lame church kid christian wouldn't think to word that differently

for real though, what a bugged out documentary. the worst part is that it kind of makes sense. it's hard to write off as another fundamentalist propaganda movie. christians discredit themselves so often that it's hard to admit it when they actually make a coherent point.

they just showed how things really work , but they fuck it up by throwing in their lord and savior. Like Jesus built anything sustainable. Before Jesus was strength and knowledge and strength and knowledge still reign to this day.

Love don't keep your bills paid and Love won't let you graduate. Love won't get you a promotion in your job and sadly enough , love will not keep the family together.

Its - skill , strength , and knowledge. Those things have built society time and time again.

smh at the christ carrying all these burdens and delivering you from evil.HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindsword View Post
    i didnt know spice girls were the first ones... although that was probably beatles..

first ones or ONE was Elvis and that's how the series starts.

Elvis ushered it in.

fuuuuuuck

done got me hooked on this corny shit, can't stop watchin

Juice , just make sure that you skip the last 7 parts. Its nothing but garbage about a Father's dead daughter that the father actually threw into the fire.

ppl at columbine high school knew that shit was gonna happen.It was a sacrifice. them parents sacrificed their own children.

Try and expose that.