Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Evolution Theories

Default Re: Human Evolution Theories

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

ahahahaha

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Veteran Member

ACTUALLY it is totally unfathomable. Yeah the planets teeming with eels and zebras, but not fucking transformers.

Whens the last time an Eel came on land?

Wake up! Why is there not a single transitional form in the fossil record?

Not to mention a sea creature and a land creature have other differences besides a lung and gill.

Also there is no evidence of GENETIC VARIATION, as you call it, due to environmental stress, beyond the very small. It has never turned one species into another. The fossil record proves this. The only adaption due to environment is the elimination of faults in a species.

The genetic code is very complex and any MUTATIONS in it disrupt it and are ALWAYS harmful. There have been experiments on this with hundreds of thousands of fruit flies and not a single useful mutuation ever happened. What's more mutations are just stuff ups in a genetic code and aren't passed on to the next generation. If a guy is born with one hand deformed, are his kids? You will never hear of it.

Don't say shit on here with out referencing some evidence or I will hunt you down. :P

Veteran Member

And if anyone here doesn't understand this shit it's YOU!

You sound like you got what your saying from your high school class.

Explain the lack of transitional forms in the fossil record for a start!

i have a Ph.D in Evolution subtle energy.. i know exactly what im talking about

evolution whether micro or mega is provable and verifiable. all genetic mutations are not harmful.

its a shame that in the year 2005 we still have to debate genetic variation

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies
    And if anyone here doesn't understand this shit it's YOU!

You sound like you got what your saying from your high school class.

Explain the lack of transitional forms in the fossil record for a start!

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs
    i have a Ph.D in Evolution subtle energy.. i know exactly what im talking about

lmao !

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

ACTUALLY it is totally unfathomable. Yeah the planets teeming with eels and zebras, but not fucking transformers.

Whens the last time an Eel came on land?

Wake up! Why is there not a single transitional form in the fossil record?

Not to mention a sea creature and a land creature have other differences besides a lung and gill.

Also there is no evidence of GENETIC VARIATION, as you call it, due to environmental stress, beyond the very small. It has never turned one species into another. The fossil record proves this. The only adaption due to environment is the elimination of faults in a species.

The genetic code is very complex and any MUTATIONS in it disrupt it and are ALWAYS harmful. There have been experiments on this with hundreds of thousands of fruit flies and not a single useful mutuation ever happened. What's more mutations are just stuff ups in a genetic code and aren't passed on to the next generation. If a guy is born with one hand deformed, are his kids? You will never hear of it.

Don't say shit on here with out referencing some evidence or I will hunt you down. :P

i agree with you that humans will never grow gills and shit like that, that kind of evolution would take billions of year, so therefore it is improbable but not impossible. one species cannot turn into another but a species can undergo adaptations in order to adapt to there surroundings. using the word mutation is incorrect if you are referring to a change which an aniaml undergoes to adapt to there environment, mutations are anomolies, thus they can't be considered as evolution.

on the question, human will just evolve to suit their environments, if this means becoming taller or having better eyesite or something like that then so be it. but human wont just grow giant heads and become giants overnight. evolution into human took millions of year so the probability of a complete change is unlikely unless there is some sort of outside disruption.

Veteran Member

LOL You have a degree in bullshit...

Ok show me then. Prove it

Transitional forms I asked for?

Veteran Member

And a univeristy qualification doesn't necessarily means one knows what they are talking about...I am at uni....biggest joke ever lol..

Veteran Member

Look at you with your THOUSANDS of books sold promoting the fact that evolution disproves the Existence of God....

Ignorant fool...

So in your book a call to sanity, you're saying what? Religion is INSANITY?

Based on this unfounded BULLSHIT you call evolution.

There is more scientific evidence for the existence of God than evolution.

HUH ?

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

evolve into what flying tree swinging water breathing fur carrying marsupials? or use that brain to better cognicize the macro and micro cosm as to what where dealing with - so far mapped the solar systenm and beyond bore to the earth's crust laid out the elements of this planet the major life forms and sub divisions cracked the code for life dna wise can manipulate life forms or enviornments to suit physical/mental health -> but will never have any of what the peoples of ancient antiquity had some sembalance of what we call peace and/or cultivation of what they called supreme good -> instead people are tracked and geard to live life to the fullest - life is short live fast get rich or live dull and feel like shit - more a change of mind states then anything about darwinism.

are the so-called freaks a jump in evolution or some inside mischief created by nature as sees fit to either hint or tell of what could be or warn as to experiments unjustified? <- just a question

every time you learn something new you evolve

guess what happens to those who stop learning...
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by illstatiq.
    i agree with you that humans will never grow gills and shit like that, that kind of evolution would take billions of year, so therefore it is improbable but not impossible. one species cannot turn into another but a species can undergo adaptations in order to adapt to there surroundings. using the word mutation is incorrect if you are referring to a change which an aniaml undergoes to adapt to there environment, mutations are anomolies, thus they can't be considered as evolution.

on the question, human will just evolve to suit their environments, if this means becoming taller or having better eyesite or something like that then so be it. but human wont just grow giant heads and become giants overnight. evolution into human took millions of year so the probability of a complete change is unlikely unless there is some sort of outside disruption.
    incorrect

evolution and mutation are one in the same thing.. ppl have this blown up misconception of what evolution really is..

no.. it doesnt have to take millions let alone billions of years (it could be seen to happen in about 1 year depending on the environment and the change hat occurred)

alll that evolution is a change in the genes/genetic pool of a species over a given amount of time (delta g divided by delta t)

the quickest way to get this genetic change/genetic variance/genetic diversity is thru genetic mustation... the public for some reason has some misconception about the word "mutation".. not all mutations are detrimental (humanity wouldnt exist if they were all detrimental).. some are quite beneficial and thus if coupled with aiding the environment allow forms of evokution to occur.

the vague general questions and statements being asked her are so off kilter that it owuld take about 300 pages of text to refute every little point and provide alleged "proof".. first i would have to explain and bring u up to speed on every concept that plays into genetics.. then make sure we are up to speed in every concept that plays into inhertiance.. nd then from their i must bring u up 2 speed on how exactly evolution and differential reproductive success works.. and im supposed to do that on a music forum when meanwhile.. 500 page books ar ewritten to address those issues..

better yet.. i have already begun this process.. check out my website

www.acalltosanity.com/evolutioneasilyexplained.html

Look at you with your THOUSANDS of books sold promoting the fact that evolution disproves the Existence of God....

Ignorant fool...

So in your book a call to sanity, you're saying what? Religion is INSANITY?

Based on this unfounded BULLSHIT you call evolution.

nope thats not what its about