You know when Capone-N-Noreaga dropped their last album “Channel 10” it was dope as their previous but sounded too commercial on some ends of it and then comes word of another album oh I dunno called “The War Report 2: Report the War”. And all the hype begun sprouting like sunflower seeds being spit from the stoop on a summer day. Then a few month stuff start coming out and the lead single “Thug Planet” dropped featuring Tragedy Khadefi protege Imam Thug and Musaliny, and it proved the joint was a certified hood banger and another testament to Queens Hip-Hop legacy.

From the moment the 1st song drops you feel Capone-N-Noreaga chemistry is their and it's shown largely on “Pain” and “My Attribute” but other songs like 90's rap trio The LOX bring the Yonkers' heat with “Bodega Stories” and all the emcees spit things that saw or at the bodega, and any hood kid knows how things be by the bodega. Two of my favorite tracks so far has to be “Favor for a Favor” cuz it's a story of how things go in cycles and you never know how the cycle is gonna fall on any given day and the other track is the hotly anticipated “With Me” featuring Nas and it's because of Nas being on the hook with a somewhat sounding vintage verse NORE claims it's from the vaults but who really knows, still all in all the song is ill as hell.

All in all this is a sequel that's up their with their debut just a lil short, be regardless “The War Report 2” is definitely another dope record by Capone-N-Noreaga and they told the stories, spit the hard bars, talked the trash and spoke on everything they have to still remain on top even with some flaws this is a solid 4 out of 5 stars. I know many fans will argue that it ain't the “War Report 2” without Tragedy Khadefi and even so it's still dope hiip hop record regardless.

4 out of 5 stars

Sheepish