Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thFL sampler pisses me the fuck off!!!

Default thFL sampler pisses me the fuck off!!!

everytime i get a song nd get it perfect i copy the highlighted part(sample i want) press new nd paste it so just the sample is there but everytime i do tt it for some reason adds extraa audio to the end so it dosnt loop right WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!! i got an ill loop nd bcuz of this i cnt do it right!!! sooooo fucking pisseed

lrn2 edison

you can drag highlighted parts directly into samplers or audio clips. should be the button on the far right of edison.

highlight the sample or loop and press alt and the letter m and name it than on the edison you will see that little arrow to the right drag that to pattern or to a folder on the left and you will have your sample iit also helps to have the loop button on so its how you want it if it still has extra use the magnify tool and cut tool

ya but if i cut it nd paaste it it puts extra audio on it..but ill try that thanks...cud it b cuz i have the demo version?

the demo version is limited you could just buy it or use the haxed version.

if you wanna buy it get it here http://affiliate.image-line.com/BDFFEGA479

i just use the button on the far right of edison and drag it right into my sampler/drum machine. then i can alter it all i want, pitch/length/etc

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

use sound forge to cut samplez
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    highlight the sample or loop and press alt and the letter m and name it than on the edison you will see that little arrow to the right drag that to pattern or to a folder on the left and you will have your sample iit also helps to have the loop button on so its how you want it if it still has extra use the magnify tool and cut tool
    good tips

also, if you learn how to use markers in edison, you can just mark half of an 8-bar sample you want to use and mark the end and just select the whole thing. when you go to drag the wave selection out, you can use a fruity slicer instead of a sampler, it will recognize your markers and it should automatically bring up the samples in piano roll separated on to ascending keys starting with C5.

in other words, it slices the sample where you want it and you don't have to save a bunch of wavs to your PC. it also means you can play whatever combination of chops you want on your keyboard like an ASR-10 or something. I'm sure there's tutorials on youtube that can teach you step by step if you can't figure it out.

and get up on torrents, that's all I gotta say about a demo version.

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

I use the Demo version with EVERY beat I make ... having the full version kinda throws off you puttin your BEST into it.. whereas, the demo is a one-shot deal when you do it.. so you gotta carefully listen and try your hardest to correct your mistakes in the process of making your beat..

anywho..

Use Audacity to cut your sample parts and save them to a folder or wherever on your computer and then.. right click in the sampler, load the sample from its folder ... but you gotta cut that sample ON POINT ... I dont use the sampler but when I did, I had to sometimes add miliseconds onto the timing to catch the sample on point where it started and all...

Killbot.. hit me up on myspace, Imma take you under my wing and help you sharpen up!! GET AT ME!!
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

Quote Originally Posted by The Prime Sithesizah View Post
    I use the Demo version with EVERY beat I make ... having the full version kinda throws off you puttin your BEST into it.. whereas, the demo is a one-shot deal when you do it.. so you gotta carefully listen and try your hardest to correct your mistakes in the process of making your beat..

anywho..

Use Audacity to cut your sample parts and save them to a folder or wherever on your computer and then.. right click in the sampler, load the sample from its folder ... but you gotta cut that sample ON POINT ... I dont use the sampler but when I did, I had to sometimes add miliseconds onto the timing to catch the sample on point where it started and all...

Killbot.. hit me up on myspace, Imma take you under my wing and help you sharpen up!! GET AT ME!!
    WERD i down for sum tutalage lmao but i dnt be on myspace now tht i got FB...soon im gonna revamp my music page nd shit..might as well do it now actually

aiight.. well hit me up on FB then.. The Prime Sithesizah (official band profile) OR ... Frantz Carrelus (personal)
    Last edited by The Prime Sithesizah; 07-13-2010 at 04:07 PM.

o ok didnt se u posted them here disregard my other post adding both pages

wait r u the first nigga wit the fro tht pops up?

With the blue shirt? Yeah... add both that one and the (Prime) page..