Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: by bringing african slaves to america

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    black ppl take the race thing to far sometimes...but im tired of white ppl in the last few years trying to act like it's not happening and that we get treated equally now...because we don't (im saying this as a mullatto but all these fucks consider me black so yea) ... i mean y are there white ppl saying nigga? like they think they should be able tosay it now...like u cant keep yurself from saying one fucking word?

and ive learned the whites in like the suburbs dont think anything of it to call sum1 a nigger they rly don't it's disgusting like as much as ppl say blacks r racist too in all honesty i dont see it as often...te blacks i know swo respect as long as ur not a pussy nd ur a real dude...but the whites even if they're joking say atleast 3 racist things a day....
    How bout blonkey? Is that cool to say?

Sorry I just realized how long this was I'm still kid of high I got carried away. You can skim it

Here's how I look at it:

You can't stop someone who is racist from being racist. They will think what they think and they're allowed to think it under the protections of the law. They're also protected to say what they think. I really don't think that can be changed without severe repercussions to society. You start censoring the free speech and its a slippery ass slope to 1984 shit.

That's just a fact of life. I have a right to think what I want regardless of anything, and I should have a right to speak it. However, as being racist is about as stupid as being a conspiracy nut, I put these people in the same category. A little bit crazy, but they're entitled to it.

So how do you combat hate speech? With free speech. And that's it. Educate. Just put a serious effort into combating it through information. You give people a chance to make their own opinions and the majority will eventually choose the right one. People are stupid, no denying that, but right and wrong can be taught.

Like we should legalize every drug and make sure people know what they're getting into. Before it was illegal it was legal to quote ODB. I mean look, Sigmund Freud smoked cigars like it was going out of style (though it pretty much has) and blew coke in a medicinal manner. He knew the risks but he was smart about it and saw the benefits of it for medical and recreational use. Every drug can be used wisely. Even shit like methamphetamine has proper uses. People can be smart about it. They won't but still, its you're body, killing yourself is a right.

So while white supremacists are fucked in the head its not like you can put those bastards in jail. Same with black supremacists. Instead of the racism debate you see on the news these days we should just be realistic about it. Its ridiculous. The constant discussion of "The Tea Party are racist" or "white people are oppressors" on the news is just as counter productive as "The blacks should go back to Africa." It's totally unrealistic. Americans are racist. Humans are racist. Deal with it. Every English speaking country considers every other English speaking country a bunch of goat fuckers. America less so, we have a feud with the French for some reason we think they're pussies. Why can't it just be in jest.

Its like I would never say something racist as a put down, that's not how I am, but I make outrageous blanket statements all the time. But its supposed to be funny. Like if I as a white person something about "those damn inbred Appalachian rednecks" its the same as if I then said "those stupid nigs stealing shit" or "those wife beating drunken catholics" or "those retarded protestant fucks." I think that shits funny. Its ironic to me because i don't actually think that and make the assumption that listeners will understand that.

That's life. People are funny to me. Honestly I think its more hurtful to single someone out then to insult a proposed group. I'm not going to stand there and call a girl a fucking slut, but I might say girls are all whores in front of her. Its a generalization to make it less of an attack.

Maybe I'm crazy. That coke and e laced blunt I had earlier was really nice.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

'

^wow.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

When i grow old I aspire to be like NickyTooch, albeit with a teabag on my ear.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I think it's undeniable that racism and bigotry against blacks and communists that pretend to be black exists today, and I think everyone ultimately knows why they exist.

I also think that it is undeniable that the country is moving in the right direction. However, that does not mean that we need to stop striving to continue to ameliorate the situation.

BUT, everyone wants to bitch about it, debate its roots, pretend to be a scholar...etc...What do YOU do to make it better? What is your ultimate goal? WHat is the perfect situation?

The idea of "black" and "white" is pretty inane and is both arbitrary and superficial. So, anybody, whether they be "Black" or "white", who would rather focus on the differences between "races" and help to perpetuate any kind of hatred in any direction, is a dick.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

i share an office at work with a black employee. we ease all racial tensions by watching reruns of "in the heat of the night". it's on right now infact...

I learned alot from this thread and Tim White he dropped some jewels that seemed authentic.
    I also watched the video with the redneck with the confederate flag,
    and all the tea party racism! I don't hate whites iv'e been called nigger numerous times n fact whites have called me nigger more than blacks say nigga.
    Iv're also been beat up by whites in the past right in Boston wounds healed and i retaliated.
    And i don't hate whites, but the majority i know don't want to hear anything a black person has to say about slavery vice versa.
    some just want to try and forget it like it never happened, but what i want to know is why are whites so sensitive to criticism?
    i mean when you look back at American history and see all the shit that went down , you realize that the past is just as important as the future.
    then you have whites that call themselves niggers which is retarted,
    iv'e had to slap a couple of white boys who i thought were friends for saying what's up nigger! We as a people can never move forward as long as we have whites controlling things in our community, So until we have control of our communities, and until this fucked up government of ours collapses shit will be the same.
    and i'll keep it real alot of blacks in my family don't really care for whites(my fam in the south) can't really blame them because the southern whites are some of the most ignorant racists iv'e ever seen in my life.
    Last edited by Mantra; 08-04-2010 at 10:39 AM.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Those of you that have never faced oppression, man i'm happy for you.

On the other side of the coin,

We have to stop waiting for these white folks to give up what they owe and start handling business on our own.

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post

We have to stop waiting for these white folks to give up what they owe and start handling business on our own.
    All oppressed or formely oppressed people, not just the africans who had slave ancestors, must realise that, furthering ones socio economic and spiritual status should be done, and recognise but not overly dwell and blame historical injustices as an excuse for completely your situation.if youre too caught up on the past you cant progress in the future. if these injustices whomever cultures they effected are an excuse for people to justify their socio economic situations COMPLETELY, then depending on the context lets say the american one then i disagree. its often people themselves who are to some degree a barrier to their own progress not other ethnic or social groups stopping them.

hope this made sense lol, im still very tired, woke up at 8am

whatever injustices done in the past, you rise up and make the best out of your life, get a job, a decent education, go on the straight path, do the best for yours seeds and family, try and get them a quality education, get them on the straight path.
    Last edited by Undiluted Karma; 08-10-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post

I agree. Why would a well off person give up everything he has worked for? People shouldn't be giving up anything for "equality". Other people should try to rise to that level.

Its like sports. Do you blame the best team for playing best? Look, maybe you're on the Lions. Maybe I'm on the Patriots. Am I better then you? Yup. But its not my fault your team sucks. Get your shit together. Play ball. If you can't, accept you suck. Pats aren't going to throw a game to make you feel better.

You're Native American. You end up on the reservation because you couldn't beat the Europeans and you wouldn't join them. It was a dumb choice and it fucked you over. But should the sin of the father weigh on the son? If you argue it does and I owe you something because my ancestors allegedly took something from yours, then you deserve to be poor because your forefathers were losers. Fact.

You have to look at the big picture. When does it end? I can't kill Cromwell for what he did to my Irish ancestors. I can't kill the Tsars for what he did to my Russian ancestors. I can't kill Louis for what he did to my ancestors. Should I hunt down their descendants? Their barely related relatives?
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 08-10-2010 at 02:25 PM.

your style is iffy son but i agree with the core of your message 100% more or less

I like being offensive when I tell the truth. It makes them doubt themselves when they eventually concede to reason.