Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Vegetarian

Poet Of The Streets

Default Go Vegetarian

call it propaganda I dont really fuck with Peta and I seen/heard some shit about the meat industry but this shit is fucked up.
    http://www.meat.org/index-1.asp?c=gwtaba0710

I've recently cut all meat except seafood out of my diet as well. So I guess I'm pescatarian for now.

The ABBOTT

seafood is actually the worst you can eat from a health standpoint. kind of like the seas equivalent to pork. unless its a fish will scales

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

I've had a vegan all organic diet for years. If u gonna do it, cut that seafood out as well.

Poet Of The Streets

Cuttin seafood will b tuff. I'd disagree about it being the pork of the sea as most of it has many vital nutrient, minerals and other health benefits but I'm no dietician so my knowledge is limited on that front. Queen I salute you, vegan is a tuff decision from my standpoint. I dont drink milk but do eat cheese and free range eggs even tho I cant remember the last time. All in all my diet has switched heavily in the past few years and vegetarian sounds more welcoming to me recently mainly from a taste standpoint but ethics do play a part.

Veteran Member

It really wasn't tuff for me cause I never liked meat. I only ate cause my mom made me.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
    Cuttin seafood will b tuff. I'd disagree about it being the pork of the sea as most of it has many vital nutrient, minerals and other health benefits but I'm no dietician so my knowledge is limited on that front. Queen I salute you, vegan is a tuff decision from my standpoint. I dont drink milk but do eat cheese and free range eggs even tho I cant remember the last time. All in all my diet has switched heavily in the past few years and vegetarian sounds more welcoming to me recently mainly from a taste standpoint but ethics do play a part.
    naw stay away from that shit

especially the farm raised shit
    the grind up the dead fish or whatever and feed it to the fish. so its like they all got mad cow disease for fish but as long as they dont die they package it and sell it. your eating diseased animals. even the wild caught, if it doesnt have gils and scales, the animal absorbs all the toxins so your eating mercury and alot of other shit.

besides lobsters crab and shrimp are like the cockroaches of the sea

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    I've had a vegan all organic diet for years. If u gonna do it, cut that seafood out as well.
    THAT KIND OF DIET IS SUPREME, but i like meat and cheese and thats fine cuz i detox and fast once a year

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    naw stay away from that shit

especially the farm raised shit
    the grind up the dead fish or whatever and feed it to the fish. so its like they all got mad cow disease for fish but as long as they dont die they package it and sell it. your eating diseased animals. even the wild caught, if it doesnt have gils and scales, the animal absorbs all the toxins so your eating mercury and alot of other shit.

besides lobsters crab and shrimp are like the cockroaches of the sea
    what about calamari pasta shark fin and zebraback cuz???

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    THAT KIND OF DIET IS SUPREME, but i like meat and cheese and thats fine cuz i detox and fast once a year
    Me too. I do a 10 day cleanse twice a year.

i like my steak and i wont be givin it up anytime soon. i don't eat pork though.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

on another note slaughtering animals isnt a strong enough reason for me to quit eating meat. maybe i'm just an asshole.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    on another note slaughtering animals isnt a strong enough reason for me to quit eating meat. maybe i'm just an asshole.
    Nah. Ur feelings r urs. Listen Prada hasn't come out with a hemp shoe so I'm guilty of wearing leather. Ha.

lmao. true. my family has carib ancestry so maybe it's the cannibalism still in my genes. i just love meat. get me some smoked turkey or a nice steak and i'll bite the shit out of it.

What if vegetables and all that organic shit run out . would you motherfuckers eat another human to survive ? or would you sit there and fuckin die ?

Would you eat it if someone hooked it up good ? like a thick ass steak ? and didnt even look or taste the way you would think it would ?