Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yo that Think Differently Cd (The first one) is fucking wack...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Yo that Think Differently Cd (The first one) is fucking wack...

I was skimming through this shit like wtf? Nothing on here worthwhile, don't know why i bought this back when it dropped, bout to trade this shit in for store credit. Not feeling the production, Mc's are ok on here, Dreddy got me again...tracks 2, 4, 10, 12, & 19 are the only hot tracks on this...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Wait wait hollow's are u serious dude you mean vast aire, sean price, causal, ra the rugged man, j live,etc. Are all wack to you c'mon dude their is worst i still bang that cd on my ipod like at least once a weak dude

Veteran Member

Fragments, Black Dawn, Lyrical Swords, Interstate are fucking fire

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Mad dope joints on this one IMO. Fuck the Dub Step trash though

"Wu Meets The Indie Culture" was real dope to me

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Madripoor: 1988 - small island in the southern portion of the Strait of Malacca, s/w of Singapore

I thought it was just ok. The track with Darkman is good. But on the whole I find the Think Differently and Apple motif corny.

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
    Wait wait hollow's are u serious dude you mean vast aire, sean price, causal, ra the rugged man, j live,etc. Are all wack to you c'mon dude their is worst i still bang that cd on my ipod like at least once a weak dude
    I didn't say they were WACK. Just OK on this one. Not feeling it though, besides those few tracks I mentioned, I'm not really feeling this one, this shit is a coaster for my smirnoff, I wasn't really feeling it when i first got it but I was in my wu stan phase so i was forcing it to sound good, I'm definitely not feeling it now. Production is weak to me...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

^you siad its "fucking wack"

it wasnt that

it was ok

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    ^you siad its "fucking wack"

it wasnt that

it was ok
    Yeah the album as a whole is WACK. He said "Wait wait hollow's are u serious dude you mean vast aire, sean price, causal, ra the rugged man, j live,etc. Are all wack to you"
    I don't think those artists are wack. But they were OK on here.

Wu Vatican

hmmm... that Still Grimey is my shit

i don't disagree with you hollow...but what is it about bronze's production that you dislike?

this album had no replay value and some of the mc's seemed like they were phoning it in to me (vast aire, casual, c-rayz walz come to mind)

has preservation done anything else?

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Yeah the album as a whole is WACK. He said "Wait wait hollow's are u serious dude you mean vast aire, sean price, causal, ra the rugged man, j live,etc. Are all wack to you"
    I don't think those artists are wack. But they were OK on here.

everybody's entitled to their own views, i just don't agree with cha hollow man

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i don't disagree with you hollow...but what is it about bronze's production that you dislike?

this album had no replay value and some of the mc's seemed like they were phoning it in to me (vast aire, casual, c-rayz walz come to mind)

has preservation done anything else?
    Flat out BORING. Especially on this one. BORING. Can't sit through this album at all....

'

get the store credit and pick up that new Drake.

I heard the liner notes have a tutorial for greasing your index finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    get the store credit and pick up that new Drake.

I heard the liner notes have a tutorial for greasing your index finger.
    Yeaaaaah boy!