Thread: We're new here -- Our beats (some free DLs)

Default We're new here -- Our beats (some free DLs)

Hey, we're new to this forum. We're a group of beatmakers, and we didn't find any "introduce yourself" section, so we thought we'd share our beats here.

www.soundclick.com/theatomicbeats

There are some free download beats there, so hopefully some rappers will like them and make a track with them, we'd be curious to hear that.

We have all types of beats, so if you're more into darker/underground beats, you should probably look at the bottom of the list (we put the more "commercial" beats at the top, cause that's what sells most lol). I don't wanna spam so if you want info on prices and special offers, just look at our sites or email us.

Let us know what you think!

Left feed on:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97591

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97331

any rapper who pays someone to make beats at this stage of the game is doing it wrong. both parties are either looking for exposure or just doing it for the love. and if you MC and think you're gonna recoup the $ you spend you're kidding yourself...

tight beats though. if i was shopping i might buy one or 2 of those...

Beats all sound synthetic. They're not bad, just not my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    jaasper im in need of a underground but kind of new school indie underground but trendy type beat...about to make a song about being a fucking helicopter pilot it's going to be titled "I'm A F****** Helicopter Pilot"

thats a good point. but if one was looking to make record to sell, this would the kind of beats to buy... unfortunate...

Hahahaa!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    thats a good point. but if one was looking to make record to sell, this would the kind of beats to buy... unfortunate...
    I never heard beats like that on mainstream artists. They sound like those beatmaker demos. Those Fruity Loop beat packs.

If you want to sell, be unique. As an lyricist or producer.
    Last edited by Professor Poopsnagle; 07-14-2010 at 11:47 AM.

I never heard beats like that on mainstream artists. They sound like those beatmaker demos. Those Fruity Loop beat packs.

yea i know what ur saaying the ones tht come wit the bpm in thee title and as wavs so its basically alrdy done for u smh themmm r wackness simple basic melody played on the piano in 5 seconds wit wack ass drums..

but jasp yo i was serious lol its going to be called that and the hook is going to pertain to that and while the verses will be on subject it's not ALL going to be abt tht i have an idea im tryna run wit...u down for this niggeR? no gas my mans got a job nd is puttin up for studio time by his self nd is lettin me record one of my own..i need sum heat to come out wit..

i hear it all the time... i always think of it as being "clean"... but "synthetic" was a much better description...

good to see all those comments, wether good or bad lol

and about the price, pretty much 19.99 per lease, with "buy 2 get 1 free" type of deals too.

cut'n heads, I get you're point, but what we offer is beats and free professional mastering (we're affiliated with HQMastering.net). So it's good for everybody. I mean, if a rapper is still starting out and wants a good-sounding EP/mixtape, it would cost him basically 60 dollars and he'd get 5 beats and a professional mastering. (obviously you still need a good mix and a good mic to start with). He would just have to sell that EP to 10 of his friends or something, and he'd get his money back lol.

And I would suggest "I Let Love Slip Away" (#101) or "Capture the Night" (#35) or "Feel The Force" (#26) if you want to hear different/more underground sounding beats.. those are just a few off the top of my head