Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Inception!!!!

great movie 9/10

found great picture haha

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    been waitin' for this one for a long time, gotta see it really soon, Nolan is one of the best

Hell yeah Nolan is a Beast all his movies are great, this one had me questioning my own reality when I walked out of the theatre lol, for real tho

good film but only 8/10 wasnt worth the high reviews imo, the storyline was too messy, still good film though

the storyline was messy? that shit was tighter than *vagina joke*

Quote Originally Posted by FasarTheGreat View Post
    great movie 9/10

found great picture haha

great eloels

i thought the story was meticulously constructed

lol @ those screenshots

just got back from the theater. the movie is fucking amazing. best movie ive seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post

also its a movie were u cant miss shit like a bathroom break or u wont know whats going on the whole time lol
    lol dude i had to take a piss i said fuck that its gonna have to wait

i will definately have to buy it when it comes out on blu ray no matter what the cost

it was good.

-

My parents saw Inception and they said they hated it hahahahahahahaha. They said they walked out on it in the middle of it hahahahahahahahaha. I told them i don't know why they saw it anyway because it looks wack. Leonardo Dicapario is a overrated actor to me and his movies suck except The Departed. Matt Damon is overrated too and most of his movies suck except The Departed and The Bourne Identity sequels hahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    My parents saw Inception and they said they hated it hahahahahahahaha. They said they walked out on it in the middle of it hahahahahahahahaha. I told them i don't know why they saw it anyway because it looks wack. Leonardo Dicapario is a overrated actor to me and his movies suck except The Departed. Matt Damon is overrated too and most of his movies suck except The Departed and The Bourne Identity sequels hahahahahahaha.
    at first i didnt like DiCaprio but then i saw The Departed and i started checking out some of his movies. he gots some good movies like The Beach, Catch Me If You Can, Body Of Lies, The Aviator, Blood Diamond, Shutter Island, and Gangs of New York was good but the actor who really stole the show in that movie was Daniel Day Lewis

-

I forgot about Blood Diamond. That was pretty good. Jennifer Connelly looked so good in that movie. I wanna fuck her. I've had a crush on her for awhile.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

so i only just got to see it and i think the wobbling of the spinning top at the end was a metaphor to signify the uncertainty of reality, rather than give the audience a clue as to whether he was dreaming or not. Which I don't think is the point. When he walks away you can tell he has no idea anymore if this is reality.

Nolan used the film as an inception itself which was an impressive way to immerse an audience in a more intelligent way than using 3D. But not everyone comes away immediately thinking what i described, most have in their head the need to choose awake or dreaming for the ending, which is fine, because thats life anyway, the wobbling of the top at the end is key to all 3 explanations to the viewer. Spoiler.

But I didn't come away with a whole new philosophical outlook on the nature of reality like some douches. This is an action/thriller movie. The ideas it used are not new, and the most effective ones are far more psycologically subtle and simple than an action movie with huge explosions and chase scenes. I came away VERY stunned with the movie as a movie, the movie making skill employed in this film, the script, and the implimentation was all pretty much perfect as a film of this kind can get.

I dont think the film will 'stick with me' for days, because theres no emotional tie in for the viewer, which tend to be the only type of flicks that i stay thinking about for a long time. But I am thinking about it alot, and going back over alot of the scenes in my head, which i dont remember doing before.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Jennifer Connelly looked so good in that movie. I wanna fuck her. I've had a crush on her for awhile.
    cant believe i agree with u on something..eloels.

Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post

I dont think the film will 'stick with me' for days, because theres no emotional tie in for the viewer, which tend to be the only type of flicks that i stay thinking about for a long time. But I am thinking about it alot, and going back over alot of the scenes in my head, which i dont remember doing before.
    i watched it like the second week, and im still hyped about it. everyday im hoping that a blu ray release date is announced. but i think it wont come out till about December to make money from holiday shoppers.

the only way imma watch it again is in theatre or Blu Ray. fuck a dvd rip, imma pay whatever the price is to get the Blu