Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Countries.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    And dont think that the Islamics dont kno how to play into the hands of the liberal leftists, because they do.

I guess Europe still feels the sting of World War I and II which is understandable, but there is nothing wrong with England being the property of the English, France being the property of the French or Holland being the property of the Dutch.
    Oh yeah the Muslims are taking advantage of all the loopholes and it's the leftists who help them exploit it. Culture relativists say there's no Dutch culture and support the build of gigantic mosques.

It's not really the immigrants I hate the most, but the leftist fuckers who want to victimise these people and protect their ideology.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    rolls eyes and unsubscribes to thread
    you would knowingly house a terrorist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    Oh yeah the Muslims are taking advantage of all the loopholes and it's the leftists who help them exploit it. Culture relativists say there's no Dutch culture and support the build of gigantic mosques.

It's not really the immigrants I hate the most, but the leftist fuckers who want to victimise these people and protect their ideology.
    you have a point there. Its not eh immigrants fault. They are taking advantage of the policies in place.

But now they come to expect it, and they don't respect Dutch culture. They see it as soft and manipulatable.

I don't understand the self-hating mindset, but there policies are short-sighted and pretty much shit on the people who actually built the country. People whose roots are there, people who actually give a fuck about the land.

I think its crazy. Thats the one thing that was annoying. All the Europeans dogging Bush and acting like Obama was some sort of savior.

Its funny how Obama has proven that he aint shit and just talked alot of it.

you have a point there. Its not eh immigrants fault. They are taking advantage of the policies in place.

But now they come to expect it, and they don't respect Dutch culture. They see it as soft and manipulatable.

I don't understand the self-hating mindset, but there policies are short-sighted and pretty much shit on the people who actually built the country. People whose roots are there, people who actually give a fuck about the land.

I think its crazy. Thats the one thing that was annoying. All the Europeans dogging Bush and acting like Obama was some sort of savior.

Its funny how Obama has proven that he aint shit and just talked alot of it.
    Abso bloody exactly. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like the immigrants, well not the ones who just stay away from the crime, but the leftist people facilitating the biggest human migration ever are the real devils here.

Yeah we had a lot of Obama lovers here too. Some members of our labour party compared labour to the Obama administration (before Obama even won the elections). It's been a while since I heard labour say anything positive about Obama hahaha.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

america is the cock and the rest of the world is the ass cause they fuck us and fuck us and fuck us all they want and we beg for more. i dunno which is worse
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Banned

its interesting how times and people have changed.

It's liek you are not allowed to be proud if you are from a successful country.

It's weird because in the States, you can have black pride, latin pride, Italian pride, Irish pride etc., but you cannot have white pride.....why can't white people have pride?

Why are liberal white people the biggest critics of white pride?

All liberal whites do is use immigrants and minorities as there pawns against there conservative rivals. THATS IT.

and liberal whites will destroy parts of being white to get that power, but make no mistake, when there own power is threatened, they will turn on their immigrant and minorities 'allies'.

It's weird because in the States, you can have black pride, latin pride, Italian pride, Irish pride etc., but you cannot have white pride.....why can't white people have pride?

All liberal whites do is use immigrants and minorities as there pawns against there conservative rivals. THATS IT.

and liberal whites will destroy parts of being white to get that power, but make no mistake, when there own power is threatened, they will turn on their immigrant and minorities 'allies'.
    Pride is just something stupid and mind limiting. What part did you have in being white or American? I'm only proud when I achieve something, like sprint 100m under 12 seconds.

I like how Morgan Freeman thinks...

Banned

another good point.

Pride is a source of many conflicts.

I agree totally with Morgan Freeman, but unfortunately, differences do exist and it is natural for us to categorize.

So that strategy may not be most effective for the masses. BUT amongst enlightened people, than yes, it can work.

Maybe we'll get there some day, but variation is the spice of evolution and adaptation so maybe it is against our very nature.

The differences are mostly superficial and (at least where I live) racism doesn't really exists. But even though there's almost no one who thinks his or her ethnicity makes him or her superior, racism is still a big issue. I think it's mostly because of peoples failure in life and need to blame it on someone or something. And the leftists are quick to point to racism when an immigrant who barely speaks the language can't find a job. It's them who keep racism alive.

Banned

Interesting.

Cleveland is known as one of the more racist, segregated cities in the North. Its a different kind of racism than the superiority racism though in my opinion. It was more of a competitive prejudice between european immigrant groups amongst eachother and with blacks, who migrated to the city after World War I.

So you had patchwork neighborhoods in a classic older American melting pot city back in th 1920's through the 1940's.

But then, white flight came, and all the whites left the city for the suburbs, which have more people living in them as a whole than the city does nowadays, and what it left behind was urban decay and blacks rotting within it.

which led to the Hough and Glenville riots in the 60's.

But now, they are trying to fix the city up, and some of the inner ring suburbs are decaying because people are either moving farther out or back into the city(rarely).

Its a combination of all of these things that has increase racial tension.

But that happened to alot of American cities in the Rust Belt, but even in places like New York and Chicago.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    america would be the angry overcompensating closet gay like kevin spacey's neighbor in 'american beauty'.

england would be the pervert that has to cross-dress to become aroused, but is actually heterosexual.

hahaha I forgot about that movie

Fresh 2 Deff

yall are some brainwashed rightwing fucks.

'

Poland.

Would you like to trade places then, you stupid mother fucker?

Quote Originally Posted by iove View Post
    Pride is just something stupid and mind limiting. What part did you have in being white or American? I'm only proud when I achieve something, like sprint 100m under 12 seconds.

I like how Morgan Freeman thinks...

very brilliant comment.

I dont see the point of hiding behind the achievements of ppl with a similar hue of flesh as you, especially if you're going to get mad when your labeled by your ppls short comings.
    Young juice man and the cocaine entice me.