Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

-

Default Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

Lebron was in Cleveland for 7 years and he couldn't get a championship. So he was probably upset about that and the fact that management wasn't making any moves this offseason to get him some help. He probably got tired of doing a lot of scoring and getting everybody involved on offense and playing defense. He had to do too much and Cleveland fans should be able to sympathize with that. Plus Cavs owner Dan Gilbert is a fool for saying Lebron quit in the playoffs this year against Boston. He had a bad game in game 5 and that happens sometimes. His teammates should've stepped up to help him and they didn't. Plus Mike Brown did some bad coaching in the Boston series. Cleveland fans should be grateful that Lebron had the team be a contender for several years and they had the best record in the east 2-3 times in a row. He also got them to the finals 3 years ago. I will admit that i was mad at him for leaving but i looked at his situation from a different perspective. His situation is no different than a married couple deciding to get a divorce or a person who has a job and the person wants to move on to a better job for more pay.

Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan spoke on what Lebron did and Charles feels that Lebron is piggybacking on Dwayne and Chris to get a championship and i don't agree with that. Lebron needs help to get a championship and it's obvious that he wasn't gonna get that in Cleveland because he didn't have help. Plus Pat Riley made some moves for Miami and that's why you see Lebron is there now. If the new Cavs general manager had made some moves to get Lebron some help, then Lebron might've stayed. I can understand Charles Barkley saying that he would've wanted to be the man to get a championship but Barkley needs to understand that Lebron didn't have that many good players in Cleveland. For him to stay with Cleveland, he would've needed at least 2 more good players. I was reading a article about Lebron this week in the newspaper and the article said people need to stop bashing Lebron. The writer made a good point that Barkley tried to get a championship with Houston when he joined Akeem Olajuwon and Clyde Drexler. I guess Barkley forgot about that LOL. The writer also said that Michael Jordan had Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman when he won some championships. I guess Michael forgot about that LOL.

I do think that Cavs owner Dan Gilbert shouldn't have been fined for what he said about Lebron because he has the right to freedom of speech. David Stern is a faggot for fining him $100,000. Cavs fans agreed with what Dan said and some of them even called him and emailed him to tell him they would help pay his fine.

They had the best record in the league. Lebron couldn't get the job done. He had enough help to win a championship. Several other players in Lebron's shoes would have won a title with that team. Anybody that doesn't put some of the blame on Lebron isn't being logical.

Banned

Charles you were never a Cavs fan in the first place. You're a Pistons fan. You just jumped on the bandwagon when you thought they might win.

Now go clean some toilets and next time you make a post fucking edit it down

-

Check Two, you tripping if you think Lebron should take some of the blame for not getting any championships with Cleveland. He's the reason why they did as well as they did. He didn't have any help. Maurice Williams, Delonte West, Antwan Jamison, Shaq didn't do shit against Boston. Mike Brown's bitch ass didn't even play JJ Hickson and Daniel Gibson that much in the playoffs this season. I'm glad his ass got fired. He's a terrible coach. NickyTooch, i'm gonna cry since you're dissing me for being a janitor hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love your jokes about me cleaning toilets LOL. It's ok to be upset Nicky since the Cavs are gonna be losers for a long time hahahahahahahahahahaha.

You contradict yourself. Sometimes you say Lebron had some good teammates. Other times you say he didn't. When he doesn't win a championship with the Heat, will you still say he didn't have enough help on his team? Jordan would have won a championship with that same Cavs team. Hakeem would have won a championship. The list goes on and on...

-

You can't say that Check Two because you don't know if Michael or Akeem would've won championships with the teammates Lebron had. I did say that Lebron's teammates are good but they showed me they aren't that good because you see what Boston did to them LOL. Regular season don't mean shit to me when the playoffs start and the Cavs obviously weren't that good in the playoffs.

Compare Hakeem's first championship team to the Cavs team Lebron had.

Banned

Jones, you said he had good teammates all year, now all of a sudden you change your mind?

He had the team this year, he just choked and didn't get the job done.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Lebron never had enough help in Cleveland to win it all. I don't blame him for leaving at all. The way he did it? That's a different story! I was sure that his TV special to announce his decision was the gayest shit I would ever see out of an athlete, but I was wrong, because the welcoming ceremony in Miami easily exceeded the level of gayness of Lebron's look at me ESPN special. That shit was just disturbingly gay!! The way they walked out there in the smoke and shit with their hands up was the corniest single thing I've ever witnessed! Back to the point, Lebron should never have handled it the way he did. He will never be accepted in Cleveland again, and that's the way it should be. He brought it on himself, and you couldn't be more wrong Charles.

fuck ohio..

^^^lol WTF is that all about battle??

Banned

WHo is to say the Cavs wouldnt have won it this year or next year anyway. They were good enough to win 60 games back to back years, they have cap room next year to sign free agents. The Celtics are close to done, the Heat would have only had Bosh and Wade which wouldnt have been enough.

He could have won here. It would have been a little tougher, but not that tough.

The reason Free agents never came was cuz LeBron never committed. That was the main reason Trevor Ariza didn't sign.

So to say he wouldnt have won in Cleveland is pure speculation.

Maybe LeBron knew he wasn't good enough to be the man. Maybe he couldnt handle the pressure.

He always said he could, so maybe he was bullshitting

^ lmfao
    boston is done jsut like last season
    gtfoh

Banned

Boston didnt win last year, that was your last chance. LeBron tanked it on purpose or cuz he is a pussy, i dont kno u pick.

But now older, trying to beat the heat with all them guys. Not gonna happen.

just being realistic

I wouldn't say Boston is done, but Garnett is. Time to hang up the sneakers for him imo.