Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

I think Boston is going to have an even better team than last season with the additions they have been getting.

Banned

I don't know. Maybe. I guess they aren't that old, and they proved it, but they need to sign an athletic guy off the bench with size.

They need a guy like Matt Barnes who can hit 3's and doesnt want to be anyones friend and is a prick, so he can melt faggots like lebron

Banned

well barnes is a laker. Good signing for them.

Jermaine O'Neal will score for them.

^ huge signing for the green
    if they had him this season banner 18 wud be already hung @ the td banknorth rafters

-

LOL@Battle and Check Two thinking Jermaine O'Neal is a good pickup for the Celtics hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jermaine didn't do shit with Miami and he was starting LOL. So what makes you think he's gonna do something with Boston coming off the bench? Tony Allen left Boston which surprised me and he signed with Memphis LOL. Yeah it would've been nice to see Lebron win championships with Cleveland and i wish he would've stayed but Cleveland wasn't making any moves to get him some help. Check Two, don't give me no bullshit about Lebron is selfish because he's a team player and his assists total speak for itself. Most scoring forwards don't get as many assists as he does and he's a good rebounder and good shot blocker. He can do it all and that's why i think he's better than Kobe and Dwayne Wade. Just because Kobe has won some championships and Lebron hasn't doesn't make Kobe better than him. Kobe is a scorer because if you were to compare his assists stats and rebounds stats to Lebron, you would see Lebron averages more assists and rebounds than him. Lebron gets his teammates involved more than Kobe but for some reason the Cavs couldn't win it all in the playoffs the last few years and that sucks but that happens sometimes.

Boston played harder than Cleveland and it showed but Cleveland had better players than Boston but Boston just played harder than they did. I don't think Lebron ever gave up in the Boston series and Dan Gilbert is a fag for saying he did. His teammates are the ones who didn't do shit and Mike Brown is a terrible coach because he didn't make any adjustments after game 4 because there's no way they should've gotten their asses kicked in game 5.

-

NickyTooch, you can keep clowning me about Detroit but Cleveland is gonna be in the bottom with them for the next several years hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

MOTHERFUCK, cleveland fans. Im not a NBA fan at all. I watched maybe a total of 10 games ( not in its entirety )last year. I'm not a Lebron James fan at all. BUt, FUCK cleveland. The fans( the ones who can afford it and the majority of the time we know what race of people can pretty much afford anything. Not all, but alot more than any other race. ) Look, James could have left after his rookie contract which ran for 4 years and then he resigned for another 3, so that gave cleveland PLENTY of time to place pieces with him. They had Boozer and let him go. They offered Boozer 3-4 million per after he had made, $349,458 and $563,679 respectively. Boozer asked for $6 million. Utah offered him 6 years for $67 million( over $11 million per ). They got upset when he left . WHo wouldnt leave. The fucking place is a dump. FUCK cleveland and motherfuck the fans. They had SEVEN years to place pieces there. Imagine what LeBron would have done with Boozer for a few more seasons. The fucking, REDNECK and Jealous BLACK NIGGER BASTARDS need to keep their fucking mouths shut. The MUTANT/REDNECK fucks are upset because Lebron kept their racist BARS/PUBS PACKED 3-4 nights a week for 9 months. Fuck them, dont respect black people especially the black athlete. For you JEALOUS, IGROANT Black NIGGER Bastard crabs in a barrel, fuck you. You always have something negative to say about another black person because your lazy welfare, false hair, false nails, Navigating driving, snow crab eating, begging ass cunts expect a celebrity black to give you something. You dont deserve to be given shit but a huge kick in the ass for not teaching your kids manners at home. Instead of going to a strip club , summer jam bullshit and clubs to have drinks to start trouble teach your 10 kids something. Yeah, I said it 10 kids with 10 different mothers, 10 different fathers. There should be a fucking law. If you live in the Projects, you shouldnt be allowed to have cable/satelite tv, a vehicle and MOST DEFINANTLY should not be allowed to have a pet( FUCKING PITBULLS, etc). How the fuck are you going to feed a pet and you can barely take care of yourselves and 10 kids??? Now back to LeBron, he dont owe cleveland shit. Fuck them. The MUTANTS feel that way about all black athletes. LeBron is also and idiot. HE kept saying, he wanted to be the first billionaire athlete. The dumb fuck could have if he had signed with the Knicks. They told him he would be able to make $2 Billion. Anyway, fuck him, fuck cleveland and there ignorant fans( black and white ) and fuck all of you for saying he should have stayed in cleveland. Its a fucking DUMP. Its the US Governments job to make sure things get better in cleveland not a athlete. FUCK CLEVELAND. Its " The Mistake by the Lake" Fuck'em.

Wu Vatican

after some time of reflection i can defiantly say that cavs fans have a right to hate lebron for the rest of his playing days and beyond. the fact that he left is fine with me, the way he did it with the television special is just a faggot prick move.

however its only a sport, ur city has sucked the sports dick long enough some more years aint the end of the world. honestly did they expect him to stay? they had to know he was going to go.

so in conclusion, be mad, but for fucks sake its a sport. worry about your family and your job and enjoying being alive and dont let some spoiled-coddled-rich-punk affect your life.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

LOL@BronzearmzNYC hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy. I couldn't stop laughing at what you said LOL. I see you hate ignorant poor blacks like i do LOL. Come on ya'll, ya'll need to stop with the Lebron dissing. I do agree with ya'll that the way he made his decision on tv was stupid when he should've told the Cavs fans and management his decision instead. Hey BronzearmzNYC, don't be dissing my hometown Cleveland LOL. It has it's messed up neighborhoods like most cities and it snows a lot there and the jobs there suck but i like it there. I wish there was more malls there but it's a good city. At least Cleveland doesn't have a lot of traffic like New York LOL. I can't stand traffic. Virginia and Maryland has a lot of traffic too. I live in Maryland now but ya'll need to chill with Lebron dissing. I don't know why Cavs fans expected him to stay because i wasn't expecting him to stay forever. Just because he's from Ohio doesn't mean he's only supposed to play for Cleveland LOL. Ron Harper was a former Cavs player and he's from Dayton, Ohio. Should he have played for the Cavs forever? LOL. If he had stayed in Cleveland, he would've never won any championships with the Bulls and Lakers LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Battle and Check Two thinking Jermaine O'Neal is a good pickup for the Celtics hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Jermaine didn't do shit with Miami and he was starting LOL. So what makes you think he's gonna do something with Boston coming off the bench? Tony Allen left Boston which surprised me and he signed with Memphis LOL. Yeah it would've been nice to see Lebron win championships with Cleveland and i wish he would've stayed but Cleveland wasn't making any moves to get him some help. Check Two, don't give me no bullshit about Lebron is selfish because he's a team player and his assists total speak for itself. Most scoring forwards don't get as many assists as he does and he's a good rebounder and good shot blocker. He can do it all and that's why i think he's better than Kobe and Dwayne Wade. Just because Kobe has won some championships and Lebron hasn't doesn't make Kobe better than him. Kobe is a scorer because if you were to compare his assists stats and rebounds stats to Lebron, you would see Lebron averages more assists and rebounds than him. Lebron gets his teammates involved more than Kobe but for some reason the Cavs couldn't win it all in the playoffs the last few years and that sucks but that happens sometimes.

Boston played harder than Cleveland and it showed but Cleveland had better players than Boston but Boston just played harder than they did. I don't think Lebron ever gave up in the Boston series and Dan Gilbert is a fag for saying he did. His teammates are the ones who didn't do shit and Mike Brown is a terrible coach because he didn't make any adjustments after game 4 because there's no way they should've gotten their asses kicked in game 5.
    You already said the Cavs didn't have good players except for Lebron. Though, now you're saying they had better players than the Celtics, which would have to mean that they had a pretty good team then. Lebron came up way short in that game when it was the biggest game of the series. He blew it. You act like he can do no wrong or something. Either he quit that series, or he couldn't handle the stress and choked. So which one is it?

Kobe is better than Lebron.

How did Jermaine do so bad with the Heat? He stayed consistent to what he has done in the past. I think Jermaine will do well with the Celtics. He's on a good team now.

-

Lebron had a bad game in game 5 against Boston. So what. He did well in the playoffs this year and his teammates didn't. Most star players have bad games sometimes. That's nothing new. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time to me and he even had a few bad games. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Lebron's former teammates. Yeah i said his teammates are good but they didn't show it in the playoffs this year and that happens sometimes. Sometimes players play better in the regular season than they do in the playoffs because the games are tougher in the playoffs than the regular season. I don't care what you say about Jermaine O'Neal. He needs to retire. He isn't doing shit now compared to what he was doing with Indiana.

Banned

You faggots act like we are rioting in the streets or something.

two people burned jerseys. They took the billboards down.

Thats it.

When he comes back though, we are going to fuck with that dude, but that is normal.

Its funny a guy from NEW YORK of all places would even talk shit.

We are a hardcore sports town.....Cleveland, Chicago, Philly, Boston....these are real cities.

If your sports contingency doesn't care that the best player in the game left, then you are lukewarm indiffferent bad fans. Places like Miami(ironic he went there), Charlotte, Orlando, etc.

its because those place are mostly made up of immigrants and people who have moved there from somewhere else, or retirees.

It's why when Modell moved the team, the NFL commissioner immediately granted us an expansion team with the name, history and colors.

It's why the Indians have been around for over 100 years.

So don't make yourselves look stupid and try to clown Cleveland fans.

We had nothing to do with this anyway. It was his choice, and he has taken so much heat from it anyway from all the former greats, the media, etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Lebron had a bad game in game 5 against Boston. So what. He did well in the playoffs this year and his teammates didn't. Most star players have bad games sometimes. That's nothing new. Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time to me and he even had a few bad games. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about Lebron's former teammates. Yeah i said his teammates are good but they didn't show it in the playoffs this year and that happens sometimes. Sometimes players play better in the regular season than they do in the playoffs because the games are tougher in the playoffs than the regular season. I don't care what you say about Jermaine O'Neal. He needs to retire. He isn't doing shit now compared to what he was doing with Indiana.

What are yo a LeBron James apologist now? You gonna buy a Heat jersey? you might as well, you were a Pistons fan until the Cavs beat them, then you jumped on the Cavs dick and now that the Cavs are done you will jump on someone elses dick.

LeBron James choked or tanked it in game 5. If Jordan and Kobe don't show up in critical games, there teams lose critical games.

Thats the NBA. Its superstar driven. So you superstar better be on oor you will lose.

-

NickyTooch, shut your faggot ass up. I'm not a Cavs fan. I'm a Lebron fan and i didn't jump on the Cavs dick. Maybe i will buy a Heat Lebron jersey LOL. I'm not gonna stop being a fan of his because he left Cleveland. I thought you would be on my side since i'm defending him but i see your bitch ass is always gonna hate him since he left. Like he's supposed to have some loyalty to Cleveland and stay there forever LOL. Grow the fuck up. Like i said, he can't do it all by himself and he happened to have a bad game in game 5. Get over it. Kobe has bad games sometimes and so does Dwayne Wade but i don't see nobody bitching about that. Lebron's former teammates are pussies because they didn't show up for the Boston series and it showed. Stop thinking that Lebron was supposed to carry the team and get them to defeat Boston to win the series. He needed help and his teammates didn't show up. Plus Mike Brown is also to blame like i said because he didn't play certain players like JJ Hickson and Daniel Gibson. If they had played, they would've beat Boston.