Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

-

Killbot, why you say Cavs fans are faggots? Ceitedmofo, why did you post a picture of Harold Miner? LOL.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

SOMEBODY EDITED MY PIC I GUESS THIS FORUMS MOD IS A CAVs FAN, I FORGOT WHAT PIC I POSTED FIRST

-

LOL@your picture of Little Fame of M.O.P. in your avatar hahahahahaha. Why you got footage of Lebron at the all star game last year looking at Dwayne Wade holding his trophy for all star MVP? You trying to show that Lebron looked jealous? LOL. I doubt it if he was jealous of Dwayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    cavs fans r evidently fucking faggots
    ^^
    Not real talk

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    cavs fans r evidently fucking faggots
    ^^^^^this

and CharlesJones and Nicky, didn't i tell u fags that he didn't give a fuck about cleveland and he was def. leaving like 6 months ago? U niggas was defending him like he would never leave and look where he's at now

At least u still got the Browns to look forward to
    Last edited by Mic Tyson; 08-09-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Banned

first of all im not a nigga, dont ever compare to that subhuman race again.

Secondly, i didnt think lebron was that much of a pussy. I was wrong.

and get off Pryor's nuts you faggot. You probably had a USC jersey on last september

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    first of all im not a nigga, dont ever compare to that subhuman race again.

Secondly, i didnt think lebron was that much of a pussy. I was wrong.

and get off Pryor's nuts you faggot. You probably had a USC jersey on last september
    all of your idols are niggas so calm down old man

and im from columbus dumb ass. u aint even from here you frontrunner. i fucks wit USC cuz i been out in LA but OSU has always been my team

and Lebron has always been a bitch. u were just on his dick so much to realize it because Cleveland teams are terrible and he actually made u guys decent

Banned

none of my idols are niggas. these are just people i watch play sports. these people are probably the last people on earth who should get millions of dollars thrown at them. and the way they act only reinforces it.

for me its just 'run nigga run'....like ice cube said.

and look, big surprise...'i root for USC'...you are a fucking frontrunner

OHio State encompasses the whole state. You should know better, but maybe you dont cuz your from LA.

you corny little faggot....columbus doesnt even have pro sports....nice try.

Stay on the Ohio dick out there in cali tho.

I said fucks wit USC. I don't mind seein them win and I watched them because they didn't show a lot of OSU games when I was livin there. But i'm not a fan and I def. don't like them as much as OSU. Don't try to change the conversation. Ur mad cuz your idol left your sorry ass city to go somewhere else. You didn't think it would happen and now you have to throw all or your posters and jerseys away. I bet you won't even watch the cavs play anymore

And if Columbus did have a pro football or basketball team they would already be as good as your teams in their first year.

Banned

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

if you weren't a virgin, you'd be a pimp.

stop talking already, and stop acting like your boy braylon thinking you can hurt a cities feelings.

-

I take back what i said about Lebron. He's a bitch for leaving Cleveland and he shouldn't have left because if he would've stayed, he would've won some championships there because there aren't that many good teams in the east. Cleveland definitely could've won some championships if management would've added a couple more good players and Lebron had stayed. He's too damn impatient and he's gonna feel bad if he doesn't win some championships with Miami. He thinks by going to a team that got a couple of superstars that that's gonna guarantee some championships LOL. My dad told me that when Wilt Chamberlin, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor played for the Lakers, they didn't win any championships together. KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen got a championship with Boston but you see how hard it's been for them to get another championship. KG got hurt the year after they won the championship and they were almost close last season. God forbid if Wade, Bosh, or Lebron gets hurt. Then basketball writers are gonna start talking shit about that saying i told you so.

-

I take back what i said about Lebron again LOL. He's not a bitch for leaving Cleveland. I wish he would've stayed with Cleveland though because i felt like he had a chance to win some championships there. The team was about 2 good players away from getting some championships if he would've stayed. Just because he was born in Akron doesn't mean he's supposed to stay with Cleveland forever LOL. Cavs fans need to grow up and stop acting ignorant towards him. If the Cavs fans wanna be mad at somebody, be mad at management for not getting Lebron some better teammates. If i was in his situation, i wouldn't have stayed either if management didn't get some better players. Plus Miami has better weather than Cleveland and Miami never has any snow. So i'm sure that's probably one of the reasons why he left because i know he got tired of the snow in Cleveland. I'm from Cleveland and i don't wanna be there because of the shitty jobs and the winter LOL. I'm glad i moved from there. The malls suck there. I just like being there in the summer.

Banned

yet you still rep Cleveland non stop.

LOL...you must be bipolar

-

I don't rep Cleveland LOL. I was stupid back in the day for thinking that Cleveland was the only place i wanted to live. I didn't realize that there are other cities that have better jobs and better weather. Just because i'm from Cleveland doesn't mean i have to love Cleveland LOL. I probably would've stayed there if i had a good job and it didn't snow there.

Banned

look, i could care less what you do, but im just sayiing....you rep cleveland here.