Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Cleveland Cavs Fans Should Get Over Being Mad At Lebron

-

You're right hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I do have Cleveland as my location because it's my hometown and i like it there but like i said i would've stayed there if i had a good job and it didn't snow there. Cleveland needs to get some more malls in the black neighborhoods because i don't think they're gonna renovate and open up Randall Park Mall again. It's a damn shame that blacks in that neighborhood where Randall Park is gotta go far away to go to the mall.

Banned

randall park mall was a shithole. if you wanted your car stolen, you shopped there.

there are no malls in black neighborhoods because they don't stay open there.

There are a ton of nice malls in the area, everyone has cars, there is an effecient freeway system that can get you anywhere in 20 minutes to a half hour.

you fucking loser, get a car and you wont have to wait on a bus for an hour an ahalf to go two cities over.

-

Randall Park Mall wasn't a shithole. It was a good mall and yes it's fucked up that blacks can't have nothing nice in their neighborhoods because they're so fucking destructive. I used to go there a lot when i lived there and i never got my car stolen. So don't be talking that bullshit that you will get your car stolen in black neighborhoods that have businesses. I still go to businesses in black neighborhoods and my car hasn't gotten stolen. You can get your car stolen in a white neighborhood. NickyTooch, you act like it's easy to get a car. You know cars are expensive especially if you want a nice one. I've had a few cars before and i got one now. I hope i never have to ride a bus again.

Stop making excuses Charles. He definitely had a good enough team to win a championship, but he didn't. They had the best record in the league, but they weren't good enough? lol It's not management's fault. And not wanting to play in a certain area just cause of the weather? lol That sounds like something a whiny chick would say.

-

Whatever Check Two. He was there for 7 years and he did his part to get them to be a good team for several years. Don't give me no bullshit about he didn't play hard against Boston in game 5 last season. He had a bad game and sometimes stars have bad games. Michael Jordan has had bad games. But Lebron can't do everything and his teammates didn't do shit against Boston and that's why they got their asses kicked. He shouldn't have to stay with Cleveland forever and the Cavs fans are some assholes and need to grow up.

Charles, you sound pretty upset that Lebron wasn't good enough to get the championship. He quit on his team cause he's immature and a sore loser.

-

Check Two, i'm not gonna argue with you. I didn't say he wasn't good enough to get a championship with Cleveland. His teammates are the ones that quit in the playoffs last year and are wack. He couldn't do everything for Cleveland and that's what his former teammates expected. Cleveland had a chance to get some championships in the 80's when they had Brad Daugherty, Ron Harper, Mark Price, Larry Nance, John(Hot Rod)Williams. Former GM Wayne Embry's bitch ass fucked up their chances for some championships when he traded Ron Harper to the Clippers for Danny Ferry LOL.

Banned

tell charles jones the sky is purple and he will tell you its green.

BIPOLAR

It is kinda fucked up he quit on cleveland... but he did walk into a hotel room to talk to his mom and delonte answered the door in a towel, so i can't fully blame him.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

wat else is there 2 do in cleveland lolz

Banned

it must seem pretty dull compared to the flamboyance of San Fran, you are right about that

-

Alcatraz, have you ever been to Cleveland? There's some things to do downtown Cleveland. I like the suburb areas in Cleveland like Warrensville, Shaker, Maple, Garfield, Cleveland Heights. NickyTooch, i don't care about you dissing me. You just mad because Lebron left Cleveland. So get over it and stop crying about it.

Banned

your the one making a thread about cavs fans, maybe you should get over it??

i didnt make any threads about lebron. i wasnt happy he left but it hasnt changed a thing for me personally besides watching the cavs less.

charles you know nohting about the good parts of cleveland because you are unemployed and broke hence you are not welcome to those parts.

-

How you figure i know nothing about the suburbs in Cleveland i mentioned? I've been to all those suburbs i said. I'm not unemployed faggot and even if i was, ain't nothing funny about being unemployed.