Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Women Are Weird

-

Default Some Women Are Weird

There was this white woman who used to work at my 2nd job. She wasn't a co-worker of mine. She just worked in the building i clean up at. She doesn't work there anymore but i found out from a security guard that she told her supervisor i was trying to get with her. I was kinda upset when he told me that but i got over it. I used to talk to this woman often about movies because she likes movies as much as i do. So i asked her out one time to a movie and she said she might consider it. But when i asked her where she lived and she told me, her answer made me not wanna take her out because she lives far from me. I don't see what's wrong with me asking her on a date. Why would she tell her supervisor that? It's not that serious. She acted like i told her i wanted to fuck her hahahahahahaha. There's also this other white girl that works at my 2nd job and she's not a co-worker of mine either. She told her supervisor that i tried to get with her and she told her supervisor that i wanna give her a foot massage LOL. What is wrong with some women? Why do they do shit like that? I bet if i was a white guy, they probably wouldn't have told on me to their supervisor.

Then there's another white girl i used to be intimate with that has a boyfriend. Sometimes when she would see me, she would say leave me alone LOL. Then sometimes when i would see her walking down the street, she would get in my car LOL. She told me that her boyfriend is black and abusive towards her and he's homeless and unemployed. I don't understand how she can be with a loser like him and she don't wanna be with me. I can do more for her than he can. He doesn't have a car. So he can't take her anywhere LOL. Then one time when i asked her for her phone number, she gave me his number LOL. What the fuck she do that for? She gave me another number of her's but it's her cellphone and it's always turned off because she doesn't have any minutes on it. I think she's unemployed also. She was working at a restaurant because i dropped her off at work before but that was awhile ago. Then there's another white girl i used to mess with and she was supposed to come see me from outta town and i sent her the money so she could come here on the bus. When she got here, she didn't call me and i was upset about that. It's been at least 2-3 months and i haven't heard from her.

I used to think that white women would be easier to deal with than black women but now i'm seeing that white women got issues too. So they really aren't all that different than black women. They're easier to approach and talk to than black women but they got issues.

Banned

moral of the story...all races of women find you creepy, CJ

-

Whatever hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've been intimate with several women. Some women don't like me and some do like me. I don't expect every hot woman to like me but it would be nice to be intimate with a lot of them hahahahahahahahahaha. There's this white woman i work with now who's hot and one time i spoke to her on the phone for almost 2 hours when she was married. Now that she's single, i called her to ask her out and before i could ask her, she said she would call me back because she was helping her daughter with her homework. So i said ok but she never called me back. So when i came to work the next day, she told her supervisor who's a black woman that i called her. Her supervisor asked me how come i called her and i said i wanted to talk to her. Her supervisor said don't call her anymore and i said fine. Now i was upset with the white woman for telling her supervisor i called her when she should've talked to me and said she didn't think it was a good idea that i call her. I would've respected that and left her alone but i would've also liked if she would've gave me a explanation why she didn't want me to call her.

Veteran Member

Ha. CJ women r women. No matter the color, we got issues. Ha. I'm kidding.

Men ain't great either no matter the color. Last night I got in an argument with this dude and it got so bad, I snatched off my earrings and was fittin to fight.

Anywho folks r folks. U gotta always have ur guard up.

Banned

i bet you have a good left hand

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggooooooo ooolllla

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

And u know this maaaannnnn!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Was that a double entandre?

Or is it just that my mind is in the gutter?

Probably the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Veteran Member

The latter. Ha.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    Was that a double entandre?

Or is it just that my mind is in the gutter?

Probably the latter.
    double entendres and having your mind in the gutter goes hand and hand (no pun intended)

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Ha. CJ women r women. No matter the color, we got issues. Ha. I'm kidding.

Hey Chuck, theres this black man that always delivers mail to my work thats like you....

He hates women a lot. I remember one day he says while Im signing the bill "theres lots of sluts in here". Hes always going on about his hatred of women.

He always asks me for some reason when Im going back to Britain...I dont know why but its funny...I have no desire to go there. He does say that he does want to go there and has family there but cant find cheap enough plain tickets.

I asked him why not Germany instead and he said he heard there are too many racists there.

So yeah, its also always the same topics with him.

How about being a postman CJ? Fed Ex or UPS might take you.

Banned

FedEX Ground's corporate headquarters are in Pittsburgh. Charlie, come get a job in the City of Champions. we'll hang out

^ potential premeditated bro rape.

Banned

ChuckJones is the only male wu corp member i want to meet. i am so intrigued by him. i'd love to produce a reality show based upon his life. or maybe do a Bachelor-type show with him and all the girls are ingnorant black women.