7. "Guard Your Grill" – 5:02
    8. "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" – 3:47
    9. "1, 2, 3 (feat. Lakim Shabazz and Apache)" – 4:44
    10. "Strike a Nerve" – 6:22
    11. "Rhyme'll Shine On (feat. Aphrodity)" – 3:56
    12. "Thankx for Sleepwalking" – 5:26
    13. "Uptown Anthem" – 3:04

-

Tommy, thanks for posting about this album. You and i seem to be on the same page when it comes to liking good rap music. I can't believe nobody responded about this album. This album is hard. My favorite songs on here are OPP, Ghetto Bastard, Let The Ho's Go, Guard Your Grill, Strike A Nerve, Rhyme'll Shine On, Thanks For Sleepwalking, Uptown Anthem(this isn't on the cd i have). I'm glad i got the Juice soundtrack because Uptown Anthem is on there and i love that song.

Starvin' individuals kill Tommy's Avatar

Yeah, I'm also surprised this album didn't get more love on the Corp but there you go. Treach has to be one of the most underrated rappers out there, his flow's immense and he tears up each verse.

My copy didn't come with Uptown Anthem either (it didn't even come in the right case, haha) which is a shame because that track's a fucking banger. I'm gonna get their other albums when I get a chance to, what did you think to their latest one, CJ?

-

You talking about their last album Icons? If that's the one your talking about, that album sucks LOL. I liked one song on there which is the one that was their first single Feels Good(Don't Worry About A Damn Thing) with r&b group 3LW. They had a video for that. I got their videos dvd that you can buy from their website Naughtybynature.com. For some reason they don't accept checks and money orders. I think they accept credit cards. I was glad i got their videos dvd because i hadn't seen their videos in a long time. I love their videos Hip Hop Hooray, It's On, Written On Ya Kitten, Feel Me Flow, Hang Out And Hustle, Craziest, Klickow Klickow, Dirt All By My Lonely, Mourn You Till I Join You, Uptown Anthem.

-

Tommy, i heard they reunited with their dj Kaygee and they were working on a new album. I don't know when it's gonna come out. Treach and Kaygee had beef for a minute because i think Treach was upset with him for leaving the group after Nature's Fury album. Treach dissed him on Redman's Real Niggaz song on Redman's Malpractice(Malpractice sucks LOL)album.