Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: QOP's cousins beat some bitch up while stylemasterr films.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    did any1 else notice tht more then half the chicks in the vid were pregnant lol?

Yeah. What the hell is the water out there?

Now I didn't like that guy punching the girl.........that's wrong. but the chick in the pink whatever they were had me rolling.........

the guy hitting the girl ...... I seen how nobody there tested that , and after that then even the older lady (grandma tee tee) fucking had a go.

the level of ignorance in this video is astounding.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

completing it with a auto collision with the cops was the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    the guy hitting the girl ...... I seen how nobody there tested that , and after that then even the older lady (grandma tee tee) fucking had a go.
    i dnt think they were with tht i just think they were scared of getting involved nd getting fucked up lols...

cuz niggas kno in the hood if sum1 jumped in to help they cudda turned into the bitch in the pink wit 20 niggas stompin em out nd no1 helpin...if niggas dnt have they niggas wit eem they aint doin ntn

I'm sorry killbot but please rephrase that a little bit so that I can understand you better.

^i think he meant that if someone had stepped in to help her they were liable to get fucked up themselves lol.

Veteran Member

i dnt think they were with tht i just think they were scared of getting involved nd getting fucked up lols...

cuz niggas kno in the hood if sum1 jumped in to help they cudda turned into the bitch in the pink wit 20 niggas stompin em out nd no1 helpin...if niggas dnt have they niggas wit eem they aint doin ntn

U r a straight hood nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but it's just funny that the older woman got in on it right after dude did her like that.The older lady seen her get duked out by dude. I'm saying , if the act was so disgusting then most would have disengaged at that point and it only stayed HYPE , so hype an older woman went for hers.

I do see what both of you are saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    yeah but it's just funny that the older woman got in on it right after dude did her like that.The older lady seen her get duked out by dude. I'm saying , if the act was so disgusting then most would have disengaged at that point and it only stayed HYPE , so hype an older woman went for hers.

I do see what both of you are saying though.
    lol og status

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    U r a straight hood nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    ^i think he meant that if someone had stepped in to help her they were liable to get fucked up themselves lol.
    basically but more extreme then that..as to which the "pimp" prolly wudda had niggas and then whoever jumped in wudda got stomped and beaten worse then the bitch did...and moost likely no one wudda jumped in to save him... nd u think this is a cazy thought but this is the shit tht was goin thru eevery1 of dem niggas heads when tht bitch was gettin her ass beat...

Veteran Member

why you say that?

Ha. I dun know.........I guess b/c folks sometimes say that I seem hood (which I am not by the way) but after reading ur post, u r!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus the fact that she was the one who instigated the whole argument probably added to it. my question is, why are there so many pregnant bitches ready to get rowdy? the whole video was sorta surreal.

plus the fact that she was the one who instigated the whole argument probably added to it. my question is, why are there so many pregnant bitches ready to get rowdy? the whole video was sorta surreal.
    yea tht too i wasnt rly bothered by the dude hitting her considering the fact that she wasnt fighting fair either after she just jumped the other bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Ha. I dun know.........I guess b/c folks sometimes say that I seem hood (which I am not by the way) but after reading ur post, u r!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hood maybe but not some dumb loud ass ghetto kid lol

Veteran Member

Hormones??????????

true but if that were me i wouldnt risk my unborn child over some ignant shit. like, they were kicking this bitch in the stomach! punching her in the stomach! and she STILL was ready to throw down, throwing high chairs and shit.