Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: No vaccine for Faggot Virus in Europe. I think I got infected.....

Fresh 2 Deff

Default No vaccine for Faggot Virus in Europe. I think I got infected.....

so im talking with a friend of mine i havent seen for bout 4 years.. she tells me shes a lesbian now.. so we start talking bout fags and the way of fags and how its like to be a fag and i tell her i aint down with faggots at all... she gets all warriorish and says they are people like everyone else..
    well i told her lesbians are cool enuff if they mad hot, not some habor working bitch'.. but faggots, are a no go. cuz we all know they aint goin to heaven cuz faggotish lifestylez is a fucking sin.
    i told her how theres this faggot ass dude at my job that i refuse to talk with or anything. fuck if he walked down the hallway i would wait atleast 10 min before walking the same way, to make sure i aint catching that faggot virus.

now we aint so good friends anymore.
    should i go against my own beliefs and tell her faggots are ok?
    or should her faggotish mind, see things from my point of veiw.

nah fuck it, i dont accept these creatures of the night.

Good going dipshit, now you ruined any chance of having a threesome with her and her girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

According to a study by most respected scientists in that area, theres a big chance for you to be a closet fag and its just a matter of time when you'll come out of the closet.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    Good going dipshit, now you ruined any chance of having a threesome with her and her girlfriend.
    hahahahaha i'd rather be without. if you saw how they look, you wouldnt be so damn eager to have a threesome... nah id rather have a threesome with bitches that actually make a dick go hard instead of makin a dick wanna curl up and hide, like a fuckin' snail ! NAH MEAN

Quote Originally Posted by InsurgenT View Post
    According to a study by most respected scientists in that area, theres a big chance for you to be a closet fag and its just a matter of time when you'll come out of the closet.
    Oh its that shit again... thats every faggots' defensive reply when they hurtin'. yall know damn well faggotish shit aint in gawds favor.
    theres a reason for gawd to create the man and woman...
    that aint for some fuckin fags to go bonk dicks together.

well according to scientists some coloréd lego has a higher chance of causing cancer then other lego when eaten.. you gonna believe that shit too?...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    so im talking with a friend of mine i havent seen for bout 4 years.. she tells me shes a lesbian now.. so we start talking bout fags and the way of fags and how its like to be a fag and i tell her i aint down with faggots at all... she gets all warriorish and says they are people like everyone else..
    well i told her lesbians are cool enuff if they mad hot, not some habor working bitch'.. but faggots, are a no go. cuz we all know they aint goin to heaven cuz faggotish lifestylez is a fucking sin.
    i told her how theres this faggot ass dude at my job that i refuse to talk with or anything. fuck if he walked down the hallway i would wait atleast 10 min before walking the same way, to make sure i aint catching that faggot virus.

now we aint so good friends anymore.
    should i go against my own beliefs and tell her faggots are ok?
    or should her faggotish mind, see things from my point of veiw.

nah fuck it, i dont accept these creatures of the night.
    Why did u feel as though u needed to say anything like that to her? U should apologize and from now keep opinions like that to urself.........I don't know what race u r, but for instance if a white person said to me that all blacks rob and steal and blah blah then I would get angry......if u don't want to offend someone, hush.

Don't hold your opinion back for no cunt, simple as that, if people expect you to respect their sexuality, they should respect your opinion on the subject.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Why did u feel as though u needed to say anything like that to her? U should apologize and from now keep opinions like that to urself.........I don't know what race u r, but for instance if a white person said to me that all blacks rob and steal and blah blah then I would get angry......if u don't want to offend someone, hush.
    why? first off, shes been with hella many dudes, so shit came as a real suprize for me. she thought it was "sweet", i did not., so we talked and she asked how i felt about it, and since she was honest about it, i said id be honest too.. i said what you do with your life is up too you man, but i aint gonna lie, i just aint down with it, it just seems wrong in many ways too me.
    ive always seen shit this way' so it shouldnt come as any suprize for her.

apologize for how i feel bout shit?, no, maybe faggots need to think to themselves that it aint all people are down with it. they can't expect that people are gonna praise shit.
    as much as she has her right to be gay, i have my right to not be down with it. i also said as long as she doesnt drag that shit over my head we be cool.

why the fuck you gotta turn this into a race thang? shit aint the muhfuckin' same mmkay.

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    Don't hold your opinion back for no cunt, simple as that, if people expect you to respect their sexuality, they should respect your opinion on the subject.
    Word.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    why? first off, shes been with hella many dudes, so shit came as a real suprize for me. she thought it was "sweet", i did not., so we talked and she asked how i felt about it, and since she was honest about it, i said id be honest too.. i said what you do with your life is up too you man, but i aint gonna lie, i just aint down with it, it just seems wrong in many ways too me.
    ive always seen shit this way' so it shouldnt come as any suprize for her.

apologize for how i feel bout shit?, no, maybe faggots need to think to themselves that it aint all people are down with it. they can't expect that people are gonna praise shit.
    as much as she has her right to be gay, i have my right to not be down with it. i also said as long as she doesnt drag that shit over my head we be cool.

why the fuck you gotta turn this into a race thang? shit aint the muhfuckin' same mmkay.

K I wasn't turning it into a race thing just giving an example (clearly didn't go over well with u)........second u didn't say she asked for ur opinion.........the way I read it u just said it when she said she was lesbian...........geez relax.......

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    K I wasn't turning it into a race thing just giving an example (clearly didn't go over well with u)........second u didn't say she asked for ur opinion.........the way I read it u just said it when she said she was lesbian...........geez relax.......
    examples are fine with me Queen. (just had enuff of the race shit)
    but aight, my bad. ill make myself clear next time.

lol i respect people's opinions until they bring the big G-O-D into the picture. there is no god. i personally could care less what someone does on their own time long as they keep me out of it. i never understood how people can act as if they're better than someone just because they have opposing viewpoints on a topic.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

I was almost with you until you said the god stuff too.

there is no sin. there is no heaven to go to.there is no hell below. It's all right here on this planet that some(a majority) call 'earth'.

I am not accustomed to the homosexual lifestyle but I'm not gonna bash it that hard. I dont get what sexual pleasure two males can get from each other but that is their business.

If I was you I wouldn't have pushed so hard toward the negative of your friends plight.Gay men are amusing to me ,the least you could have done is have a good laugh.

You ever seen the africanboi show on youtube? Or the what the buck show? Those fags are hilarious.

as long as a fag isn't beating down your door to get your dick then you should be okay.

to each they own though....

Is the threadstarter a Prof zooruka secondary?

If not wanting to walk in the same hallway as a gay guy is one of the major stressors in your life, you must have a pretty easy life. lol