Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan x Boot Camp Clik LP?!!

Quote Originally Posted by benzo View Post
    15 years too late

Eastern village

Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    sounds good, but idk im suspect about release dates collabs etc.

members of the BCC would need to step their game up imo, Rae and Ghost, ESPECIALLY Raekwon, are still dropping crazy lyrics, reminescent of the 90's.
    Really I have no clue of who you talk about? All the original boot camp artist have a crazy flow, maybe you are to young or doesnt listen to hip hop in a good way. I love this thing and just felt you might thinking about rustee juxx or people like that maybe and true the second squad is a little weaker. Not to say they are bad. But if only the generals step up it will be a banger.

Tell me one of black moon, smif n wessun heltah skeltah and ogc who has a weak flow? And explain why? Seriosly go back to enta da stage until duckdown presents. In MY opinon and im telling all this. The only bigger collectives that has been putting out great albums in the 90's early 2000 is Wu and Bcc. A collabo would be great to hear. Will take alot of effort to make it happen cause its so many people involved + starang is in jail????

But I really hope we will see this coming.

As a bonus: Bcc has been totaly independent for 15 years now since they got kicked out from priority. Say another sucessful group that is worldwide known who accomplsihed that.......

BLESS....

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    MY DREAM COME TRUE BEATS BY ALCHEMIST 9TH WONDER N MF DOOm
    Rofl @ Wu x BCC rocking over a fucking 9th Wonder beat.

Anyways, I would definitely look out for this! Too bad they didn't already do some of it though, saw both groups live @ splash! festival a few days ago, wouldn't been amazing to see a joint performance as well (not that the seperate shows weren't crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Really I have no clue of who you talk about? All the original boot camp artist have a crazy flow, maybe you are to young or doesnt listen to hip hop in a good way. I love this thing and just felt you might thinking about rustee juxx or people like that maybe and true the second squad is a little weaker. Not to say they are bad. But if only the generals step up it will be a banger.

Tell me one of black moon, smif n wessun heltah skeltah and ogc who has a weak flow? And explain why? Seriosly go back to enta da stage until duckdown presents. In MY opinon and im telling all this. The only bigger collectives that has been putting out great albums in the 90's early 2000 is Wu and Bcc. A collabo would be great to hear. Will take alot of effort to make it happen cause its so many people involved + starang is in jail????

But I really hope we will see this coming.

As a bonus: Bcc has been totaly independent for 15 years now since they got kicked out from priority. Say another sucessful group that is worldwide known who accomplsihed that.......

BLESS....
    repped

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Rofl @ Wu x BCC rocking over a fucking 9th Wonder beat.
    What the fuck is so funny?

BCC have already rapped over 9th Wonder beats in their last two albums, it's not such a stretch to believe he would have production on this album if it were to happen.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

^True. 9th Wonder is Buckshot's go to guy.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

^ya and he's been on sean p's album...i think krhysis could also provide some great beats if this project manifests itself...which if you think about it, this album could made quickly and easily... the two groups have a total of 15-17 mcs depending on who you ask; with each mc contributing at most 5 verses, this wouldn't be hard to make at all.

Wu Vatican

I think the more people involved the harder it would be to manifest this, look at most proposed Wu albums...

now, that i think about it....

theoretically it would be easier to make because each mc wouldn't have to lay down a ton of verses, but if you were trying to record it organically, actually having mcs and producers in the room bouncing ideas and laying vocals togethers...it would probably be a logistical nightmare.

edit: ya, you're right benzo...i'm kind of faded, and immediately after i made that post, i was like 'wait a minute' lol
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 07-30-2010 at 10:39 AM.

FRESH FISH

If Wu can manage to make Wu Meets the Indie Culture, which had like 20 guests I'm pretty sure they can get this done. Plus, Rae, Ghost, Meth, Tek, Steele and Sean P are all homies. I can see it working if they really wanted to do it.