Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Yo tsa...what up wit the african brothers?

Question Yo tsa...what up wit the african brothers?

Check this out...

I was on the subway the other night coming home from work, and I looked over and saw the ugliest subhuman life for of a white euro chick ever. She was fat had these nasty red and brown rashes all over her face like someone threw acid on her face...she looked liked two face from both sides of her face (ughhh) and she had the nerve to have flipflops on and had the crustiest nubby, black fungus toe nails I ever saw.... When I looked over I at her I could only look for brief periods in fear of turning into stone.

Anyway, I saw there was a TSA TYPE lil diesel looking African brother over there sitting next to her, but I didnt think nothing of it. So I went to change my music player to another song cuz I just listen to Drake album and had to switch to 2pac so I could regain some gangster back after to listen to that mashmellow ass album...and I look up again and this motherfucker kissing that hidieous JABBA THE HUT lookin euro trash... IM LIKE EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I was having dry Heaves....and cringing...

So WHAT up with THAT Nebraskan Assassin. I seen the Africans chasing after son pretty unflattering lookin white trash. Have they giving up on the AFRICAN sisters like the American blacks pretty much have on the American sistas? (Ex Chad Ocho Cinco only have lik3 4 Black chicks on his show..and they wasn't even hot so he had an excuse to get rid of them and T.O. on his show chasing after some white princess). Whats the deal Dawgz...I mean really whats really really really Good?

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Sounds like the projects to me.

Veteran Member

Ok I was cracking up until Zig brought up Ochocinco. Don't get me started.

Crusty feet part was gross but hysterical!

i think zig is actually related to freekey zeekey

HAHAHAhahah! well that shit can go many ways bruh

1. and most likely, he's trying to get papers. Now if he looked like me, he's clearly trying to get papers cause odds are he's an igbo scumbag, but being an igbo scumbag he knows damn well he can't bring an ugly woman back to THE VILLAGE or else he will the the laughing stock for generations to come. He's going to marry her, get the citizenship, then bring his wife and 2 kids over to america. watch.

2. He could just have bad taste, as do a lot of african men for ugly black and white women. maybe he's for real, but odds are he's a FOB (fresh off the boat), and he still has FOB vision (all white ppl look alike) and can't tell an ugly white person from a good looking one. it all looks shiny and new to him.

3. He probably just wants a nut, and is a FOB. FOBs will fuck anything. they here about all the rampant pussy running around in america so they come here trying to fuck 24/7 and learn that ugly white women put out the most after months of hilarious failed attempts with non social degenerates

african men don't 'ditch' black women though. at least not nigerian ones, idk about the other faggots, but i dont know a nigerian guy that isn't into black, and in specific, nigerian women. we'll all fuck everyone else, but we're not interested as far as relationships and shit, my friend put it best

"why would i date a white girl? will i marry her?" and when most africans date they're thinking about marriage off the bat.

but that's just from my observation, the guy could really love the hoe. who knows

he made a thread because of a guy he saw on the subway. hm.

on the contrary, what's black americans deals with white women?
    no seriously? i don't get it, wtf? lol

i live in nebraska. we have the TOP NOTCH in white women. if you're hear chasing TOP NOTCH white hoes then cool, but i've seen the white women in NY, Dallas, Ohio, and Minnesota (which is also top notch)

a black man has NO fucking reason chasing white women outside of the mid west cause they look jewed the fuck out else where lol.

then you see the black women in these places and there's NO fucking comparison

we were in NY and this girl was helping us at J.Crew.

black girl, my friend straight up goes "i love you"
    cause she was that. fucking. fine.

THAT.

FUCKING.

FINE.

and single? wtf gives? i don't get it. and whenever black american women outside of NE meet me and find out im nigerian it increases the feeling of the swagger cause they know we're like the only ones interested even though you're living in a part of the country full of these

and your outside the club trying to get on women that look like this

i really thought video hoes were a fegment of my imagination, but i go to texas and at least 70% of the black girls i see walking down the street look like that and niggas are taking it for granted.
    the worst is i saw a bitch that looked like the skeeter kanye's trying to claim walking around with a fuckin shrap looking white guy. shit was unreal.

^that rant made me laugh hard, but i don't know what alot of black guys infatuation with busted white sluts is about...i'm sure a white poster will 'comedically' explain it though.

lol @ shrap but we have great lookin white blaack nd spanish bitches out here idk why u think ur the expert on american sluts TSA... theres BAAAD spanish broads in ny i hear too my mans told me them hoessss isss foooiiiinnneee

i reallly dont get it. three was dudes i went to highschool with that were the fuckin MAN. pulling straight dime hoes white or black but mainly white cause it's nebraska and even if they wanted the choice they don't have it.

then after highschool they're at wal mart with these fat ass slabs of welsh ape.

then the stereotype of black dudes liking piece of shit white womens fucks with YOUR game and shit. smh

all the bitches at work go through a period of jockin it cause im black, then something happenings, in some cases i smash, in some cases i dont penetrate but still enjoy the sexualism, in some cases it just doesn't work out, but in all cases they start trying to pawn me off on their FAT-ASS white friends.

im all slim and fucking trim and shit and you expect be to walk around with a bitch that build with the german war machine? wtf man lol, god damn.

this bitch had the nerve to try to pawn me off on like the 3rd one and i was like no then she was like, 'do you like white girls?'

yeah, white GIRLS not white transformers, the fuck?

but either way wtf. god, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    lol @ shrap but we have great lookin white blaack nd spanish bitches out here idk why u think ur the expert on american sluts TSA... theres BAAAD spanish broads in ny i hear too my mans told me them hoessss isss foooiiiinnneee
    im just speaking on what i see, the spanish hoes in NY are fucking redic!

ASS bruh. nothing fuck ASS all over the fucking place, like, it didn't even make sense.

if they're going after them its ok cause it makes sense, but the fat ass jew bag white hoes? wtf, come on man? you're not even gonna get papers from the bitch, YOU'RE ALREADY A CITIZEN

what do you know about subways floridian.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

^i ain't neva bin on wun a dem fancy subway trains yall got up nawf hyuk

top notch white chix are in Miami, LA and in pockets of various southern metro areas.
    idk bout nebraska having top notch anything but farm sluts which are fuckable and slutty but not 5 star material.

yea i detest, i will neveeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeeeeeeeeeeer be caught dead holding hands with some fat chick period....let alone a white one....plus its pretty fuckin wack. I can't marry a white chick ...hell i wont date one (unless she italian and could cook her ass off) but hell nah..its too many brothers doing that shit. Fuck that. Keep it ethnic...so my kids look some resembelence to allah.

fuck all that other shit tho. Zulu gang nigga!!! What what!

nah for real chill too many brothers hugged up and wifed up with the white girls.

one thing i gotta say tho about the black dudes with the fat white chicks its usually because they the only ones that would take care of these bums. Cuz it usually a bum nigga that dont wanna be shit that end up with them.