Thread: Fat joe only sells 5,000 makes 50 cent sad

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Unhappy Fat joe only sells 5,000 makes 50 cent sad

heat, the song in your sig is fucking amazing...i wish they had dropped 'the orphanage' back in 2003 or whenever.

but as far as the thread:

-

Yeah I saw 50 Cent dissing Fat Joe and that was funny. Fat Joe should've kept his music underground and I don't know why he decided to do mainstream songs because that's not really him. He's just trying to get paid. It's funny to me that he said he makes hit songs when I saw him on The Breakfast Club radio station doing a interview. I was laughing when he said that LOL. His last good album was Jealous One's Envy LOL. I do like a song he did called Gangsta on Loyalty album. That song is hard and I love the beat. That's messed up him and Cuban Link got in a fight. He should've tried to resolve his beef with Cuban Link because Cuban is a good rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.