Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dumb Ass Americans

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol why do i have to be "hating the country so much" ? cause i have been posting tonight about how stupid as fuck some americans are?

are you telling me you dont think bill mercauex dot com is stupid as fuck?

I have problems with the way people think in this country. thats for sure. i have alot of problems with that. and i have problems with the way the government conducts in business with respect to the rest of the world. unfortunately, a college degree from this country is valued and gets rewarded in most places in the world and most potential places that i would want to live in the future.
    a degree from a good uni in the UK is far more recognised

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    How can you not know where Ethiopia is located? It's like Americans not knowing all of the states and their capitals. Are you serious?

I love it how you guys are trying to verbally insult Food of Thought. So what if Food of Thought is from Ethiopia. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Why does that matter so much? Just leave it alone and try to move on.

By the way, Killbot, dude, retake English, please. Foreigners can communicate better than you. What's your excuse?
    haha

they know im eritrean. they just think its an insult to call someone an ethiopian or african because of the american white supremacist culture that teaches them white is good and blacks and africans are not.

It understandable coming from nicky cause everybody knows hes a racist piece of shit. and killbot is a proud white wash house negro so that makes sense as well.

knamean?
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    Looks like michael blackson wasnt happy with his latest cd purchase
    Hahaha!

OT:

80% of the people in any country are dumb. But the dumbest motherfuckers are the ones who feel superior because of their intelligence.