Thread: Michael Jordan Shouldn't Be Working For A NBA Team

-

Default Michael Jordan Shouldn't Be Working For A NBA Team

Look at what he did when he was general manager for the Washington Wizards. He chose Kwame Brown as a draft pick hahahahahahahahahaha. Now that he's owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, he's messing that team up already by getting rid of 3 of their starters from last season's team who were Boris Diaw, Tyson Chandler, Raymond Felton. Now the team is gonna take a step backwards because of these players being gone. I don't understand why Tyson gets traded so much because he isn't a terrible player. I'm not saying he's very good but he's not terrible. He wasn't even with Charlotte that long and for Charlotte to get further in the playoffs, they should've kept those guys. I don't even know who's on Charlotte's team now besides Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace. I guess DJ Augustin, Desagna Diop, Gerald Henderson is still there. Who's the general manager for Charlotte? Is Larry Brown gonna coach them again next season? Michael is the best NBA player of all time but he shouldn't have a job with a NBA team because he doesn't know what he's doing.

he had the money to buy a team, so nothing can be done abut that.

-

Charlotte Hornets have been playing better and they probably will make the playoffs. I'm happy for Michael and I know he's happy because he was tired of them losing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I wanna say fuck you to former Charlotte players Al Jefferson and Jeremy Lin who are with Indiana and Brooklyn. I don't understand why they would leave Charlotte when both of them did good last season and the team made the playoffs. Al was starting for Charlotte and now he's coming off the bench in Indiana. He isn't doing much scoring with Indiana. Jeremy is really retarded for going to Brooklyn because they'll never win a championship hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Didn't Yo MTV Raps come on before BET's Rap City? I meant to say that Rap City was the first rap music video show. But I think Yo MTV Raps came on before it.