Thread: Vanity Smurf takes out Valuable Time to visit KTL

Default Vanity Smurf takes out Valuable Time to visit KTL

I'm good.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

I'm Bad

No, just predictable. But then again, yeah, that is bad.

what ever you say captain universe

Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you. That's my point. Sometimes I just type something without having even read what you've typed because that's how much you matter in the grand scheme of things. For all of your alleged knowledge, you can't even wrap your tiny mind around the fact that you're just a means of entertainment in my world.

This thread should have been closed a long time ago because it has nothing to do with this section of the forum. The only reason it's not closed is because you feel a carnal need to keep it open due to a seemingly inherent need for attention. Negative or positive, but usually negative. If me or anyone else that is on your s**tlist really didn't matter to you, you wouldn't spend so much time checking on the things we say, let alone responding to them. So obviously you have no self control. Sometimes I type random statements just because I know you'll be drawn to it like a fiend to a rock. But I have to thank you, because you never disappoint.

The best (actually the worst, but for me, it's the most comedic so it's the best IMO) aspect of your character is the fact that you'll throw up posts relating to very interesting subjects only to find out who agrees with your thought pattern, if you can even call it that, and shun the rest. You're really nothing more than a talker because while you can SPEAK upon things of great meaning and that would lead to evolution, your ACTIONS show you for what you really are. You'll never live your full potential and you'll never truly grow because you don't know how to get your own foot out of your way.

I only suggest that you don't project your insecurities on other people because it makes you quite the laughing-stock.

In anticipation of your inevitable denial of everything I just said, I'll just quote the future me and say, "I knew that was coming and thank you for making my point once again."

wow, you typed allot of words there

needed to get that off your chest i guess

do you feel better now ?

should i change the thread title to

Urban Journals airs Sunny Winters Out ?

or Sunny Winters is Predictable, watch how i set him up to fail ...again ?

or - isn't it obvious that i'm much more intelligent than sunny winters ?

The ABBOTT

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 10-24-2012 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
    Change it to urban journal prophecy. How to ppredict fake ass shit by getting a bird's eye view
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you. That's my point. Sometimes I just type something without having even read what you've typed because that's how much you matter in the grand scheme of things. For all of your alleged knowledge, you can't even wrap your tiny mind around the fact that you're just a means of entertainment in my world.

so this thread is about me - and how much smarter you are than me - and you baited me ....again, because you knew i'd respond to your post in a thread you placed in KTL - and you do this because me doing that is a means of entertainment for you -

all of my alleged knowledge ?

all of what knowledge ?

i ask questions here mostly -

you have all of the knowledge -

when someone tries to tell you something 9 and a half times out of 10 your reply to whatever they say is, "Wrong"

that's your favorite reply

you're a extremely vain person

you are one of those "look at me" types of people that wants the world to see you as intelligent and powerful - i may have allot to brag about, but i mostly don't tell anyone shit about what i'm practicing and how i'm practicing it - but carry on vanity smurf - i know it'll take you "days" to reply to this because you are just too important .....to yourself -

words of advice, i know you look in the mirror at least 53 times a day for at least 12 minutes each time, but don't just look at the surface - look deep - you've been covering up a shit smell with perfume and there are minor bubbles on the surface in the back of your head leaving a trail - get it checked out before it gets out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
    Change it to urban journal prophecy. How to ppredict fake ass shit by getting a bird's eye view

white pow.........der

Did he actually take the time to think of this for me? Just for me? You never cease to amaze or flatter me. Again, I thank you. If you like you can even insult me a bit more to make yourself feel like anything else than a sad excuse for whatever you claim to be this week.

As the novelty of this thread wears off, I'll be delighted to see what other great lengths you go to in the name of the greatness that is.....Moi. Don't deny it either because the time you spend on me proves it.

Still, your efforts are greatly appreciated. You're making me quite popular and every time I look at the efforts you spend on me, I smile.

Please, continue. It may be a while before I notice you again, which is more than I can say for you when it comes to me, but don't worry your empty little head, I'll be back to see how many more props you've been so kind to give me.

Peace

Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you.

that was quick

Did he actually take the time to think of this for me? Just for me? You never cease to amaze or flatter me. Again, I thank you. If you like you can even insult me a bit more to make yourself feel like anything else than a sad excuse for whatever you claim to be this week.
    are you wearing panties ?

As the novelty of this thread wears off, I'll be delighted to see what other great lengths you go to in the name of the greatness that is.....Moi. Don't deny it either because the time you spend on me proves it.

i bet you sound like snaggle puss in person

Still, your efforts are greatly appreciated. You're making me quite popular and every time I look at the efforts you spend on me, I smile.
    word - everyone knows you now

Please, continue. It may be a while before I notice you again, which is more than I can say for you when it comes to me, but don't worry your empty little head, I'll be back to see how many more props you've been so kind to give me.

Peace

word - because i pay attention to you when you write stuff in KTL - you are so full of knowledge, why wouldn't i ?

Notice how you usually immediately respond to what I say and it sometimes takes me days to respond to you.

maybe you black out and think that you were away for 7 days - but you have replied in less than 24 hours - so this time, make an effort to not answer me for at least 2 weeks so that your words match your actions - you have mirrors to look in and eyebrows to be threaded - you have no time for this.

which smurf are you sunny?

gargamel