Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Bermuda Triangle

Testimony outside of a courtroom has no relevance.
    son, this statement will follow you to your wucorp grave. get used to seeing it.

but to humor you, every single witness (3hrs of recorded testiomony, along with 200 more unrecorded witnesses) has agreed to testify under oath in front of congress. if they were to do so would that make it relevant?

secondly, you are biased because you have repeatedly mocked the idea of alien life without a single shred of evidence that would lead you to think so. the only thing you can say is that you personally have never seen a ufo or an alien, which according to several witnesses, can and do look so similar to us that you would not be able to tell the diff between ET and Earthling if you did meet one.

The ABBOTT

everybody knows osama bin laden took building 7 and hides in the bermuda triangle snatching Mexican babies

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

I believe aliens exist,

but I think everyone should at least entertain the possibility of ET life

The ABBOTT

they got deals with the people that run this world

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Poet Of The Streets

if space is real then aliens are real, problem is I still wonder if space is real. I've never been and most people havent either so its still a mystery we choose to believe. I still have trouble believing then some nites I stare at the moon and just think.

as for the underwater civilization theory Andrew Ryan did that back in the 50's.....

Why would space not be real? We can all see it.. or are you saying it's some sort of IMAX theatre?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

^ahha, truth.

Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    son, this statement will follow you to your wucorp grave. get used to seeing it.

but to humor you, every single witness (3hrs of recorded testiomony, along with 200 more unrecorded witnesses) has agreed to testify under oath in front of congress. if they were to do so would that make it relevant?

secondly, you are biased because you have repeatedly mocked the idea of alien life without a single shred of evidence that would lead you to think so. the only thing you can say is that you personally have never seen a ufo or an alien, which according to several witnesses, can and do look so similar to us that you would not be able to tell the diff between ET and Earthling if you did meet one.
    I'll say it again: Testimony outside of a courtroom has no relevance. Why the fuck wouldn't they lie to make it up and get famous in the minds of random people. The answer is they would. If they aren't under the threat of perjury (which would be impossible to prove anyhow) I don't feel a need to think they're anything more then boys crying wolf. Even before congress it might be a pile of shit because as I said you can't exactly get someone on perjury for saying they saw aliens.

If I couldn't tell the difference between an alien and a human I'd argue there was no difference and that the person suggesting there is, is frankly full of shit. If we're the same thing then they're human not aliens and that defeats the point of this "are we alone" bit. If a spaceship landed in Washington DC and humans got out they may not be from earth but they'd be human which wouldn't make them alien, only extra terrestrial men. Basically the search for extraterrestrial life is a waste of time because the last thing we want is for aliens to find our crude little signals and think "atomic age primitives, quite sporting eh Jeffrey?" and go on a big game safari with their rail guns and mecha armor...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    I'll say it again: Testimony outside of a courtroom has no relevance. Why the fuck wouldn't they lie to make it up and get famous in the minds of random people. The answer is they would. If they aren't under the threat of perjury (which would be impossible to prove anyhow) I don't feel a need to think they're anything more then boys crying wolf. Even before congress it might be a pile of shit because as I said you can't exactly get someone on perjury for saying they saw aliens.

If I couldn't tell the difference between an alien and a human I'd argue there was no difference and that the person suggesting there is, is frankly full of shit. If we're the same thing then they're human not aliens and that defeats the point of this "are we alone" bit. If a spaceship landed in Washington DC and humans got out they may not be from earth but they'd be human which wouldn't make them alien, only extra terrestrial men. Basically the search for extraterrestrial life is a waste of time because the last thing we want is for aliens to find our crude little signals and think "atomic age primitives, quite sporting eh Jeffrey?" and go on a big game safari with their rail guns and mecha armor...
    You bring up Stephen Hawking's point. In human history, whenever a stronger civilization met a weaker one, they either,

A)Put them in a Body Bag
    B)Give them foreign diseases that turn into pandemics
    C)Rape their women
    D)Trick them off their land
    E)All of the above.

Just look at America. The Native Americans discovered Christopher Columbus lost at sea. Then what happened? They got wiped out. They were chucking spears while the Europeans played hunting games.

So if human history tells you that the strong always prevail, then guess what aliens, who, are so technologically advanced that they can travel millions, perhaps, billions of lightyears across space while we set off our strobe lights, will do? They will discover our primitive planet. Gather data and the such, and then decide to either kill us or take over and attempt to establish an empire.

Either way were fucked.

Thank you. I don't think Hawking thought of it first, but I was glad to hear he was a proponent of the "If they find us we're fucked" category.

Arguments to the contrary like "but they're not human" doesn't hold water, because in order to evolve to the point where you are the dominant species you'll have needed to become a killing machine bred to out think and destroy anything that might be competition and anything else. People wonder why we have so many problems in our society, basically its because our speciality is killing people. There's a joke about how there's like 3000 objects in the average room which Chuck Norris could kill you with including the room itself. Basically that's how a human thinks. I have a glass I could break into a shank, a candle in a jar which I could beat you to death with. Two lamps I could club you with. Speakers I could smash your head in. An entire desk I could pick up and crush you with. An electric pencil sharpener I could brain you with. A shit ton of computer cords I could choke you with. A glass coffee table I could kill you twelve different ways with, a TV I could ram your head through, a remote control I could shove in your mouth and hold your nostrils shut... The point is humans are natural born killers and anything smarter then us is just that much better at killing.

The ABBOTT

stop writing book reports

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    stop writing book reports
    Stop dressing up like a woman and taking sexually suggestive pics of yourself and posting them here.

Veteran Member

Cracked pretty much said everything I would say on this:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16671...utions_p2.html

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Thank you. I don't think Hawking thought of it first, but I was glad to hear he was a proponent of the "If they find us we're fucked" category.

Arguments to the contrary like "but they're not human" doesn't hold water, because in order to evolve to the point where you are the dominant species you'll have needed to become a killing machine bred to out think and destroy anything that might be competition and anything else. People wonder why we have so many problems in our society, basically its because our speciality is killing people. There's a joke about how there's like 3000 objects in the average room which Chuck Norris could kill you with including the room itself. Basically that's how a human thinks. I have a glass I could break into a shank, a candle in a jar which I could beat you to death with. Two lamps I could club you with. Speakers I could smash your head in. An entire desk I could pick up and crush you with. An electric pencil sharpener I could brain you with. A shit ton of computer cords I could choke you with. A glass coffee table I could kill you twelve different ways with, a TV I could ram your head through, a remote control I could shove in your mouth and hold your nostrils shut... The point is humans are natural born killers and anything smarter then us is just that much better at killing.
    ...so advanced intelligence is a by-product of being better at killing? More out dated survival of the fittest dribble. Boarz you need to get your head out of the books and take a look at how nature actually operates. The way humanity is going we are going to be proof that no species with the lack of moral foundation that we show as a people will ever make it to the far reaches of time and space. Our "being better at killing" will lead to our own demise before we get to outer space.

...and Stephen Hawking is a perfect example that intelligence does not equal wisdom. He doesn't KNOW shit.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab