I remember the year this came out, I was on a trip to DC in high school, we went to the mall before the smithsonian, and I spent my souvenier money on this and Beneath the surface, YES, even in the capital, I rep the Wu

Enter U-God-No beat, but its not needed. The lyrics, are....different. But a decent intro 6/10

Turbulence-A beat that I wish I could credit Rza with, But true mas killed it. U-god showed that he deserves his spot as a general with this one. 10/10

Glide-The beat is great, I just wish U-god held it down better lyrically 7/10

Dat's Gangta-This isnt a very over down and over produced beat, A easy drum loop and nice samples. Lyrically one of Gods best of the album 8/10

Soul Dazzle-This is the type of song that U-god needs to have more often. Lyrically hes nice on it. 9/10

Bizarre-I love this beat, one of the best, but as a instrumental, without lyrics its not as good, It could have used a guess track. Lyrically good, but God doesnt seem to be comfortable on it. 7/10

Rumble-Best track on the album. Best beat that many hardly mention. Lyrically, you can tell U-god loved this shit, and Meth crushed it like always. 10/10

Pleasure and Pain-The 2nd best track onthe album, and the guest appearance by hell razah was perfect, especially on the hook 10/10

Stay in Your Lane-Sounds like a left over beat from Forever,Could have been a better track for afro samurai if it was made years later. Lyrically you can tell U-god HATES this song, by how bored he sounds on it. 5/10

Shellshock-Raekwon is the star of this joint, The hook is even better. I like the beat, it sounds like some Killarmy shit 8/10

Lay Down-The beat is hot, and Deck would have KILLED THIS, But the hook as mentioned before ruins it from being perfect. 7/10

Hungry-Not a good track at all. But I dont know, This isnt good 1/10

Turbo Charge-One of Rzas most underrated beats, And U-god laced it nicely. this beat is FUCKING AMAZING, This SHOULD have had a Rza cameo 10/10

Knocking at Your Door-The beat is forgetable honestly, Beyond Razahs verse, I never really fucked with this joint 7/10

Night the City Cried-Wow, probrably the best finisher to a Wu solo album besides BIBLE, The beat is touching and U-god makes it rememberable, Why he did keep this flow is sickening 10/10